What's new

What do you like the best about the other nation?

Japan
The most Polite people on earth.Extremely beautiful and clean country - The food is not great though :P.The 2 years of my life spent in Japan was my life best time.Japan is awesome.Also have great affinity for North India but i don't like South Indians.

Oh yh and China is my Favorite country in the World, due to their culture and history, plus Chinese food are awesome.

Well about Pakistan-
The food
The language (Its predominantly Punjabi and hence the best!)
The fast bowlers

Reading to Hinduism main difference come from
Truth is one; sages call it various names- "ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti "
This lead to pluralism society, So that reason individual Hindu is free to experience god, spirituality. According to his/her choice..
For Example
In Science:-
There is Veda (means Knowledge) OM is sound of Universe recorded by NASA, Vedic Mathematic; Law of Karma shows each action has it reaction.
In Dance and Music: - shiv tandav dance.
In spirituality: - Meditation and chakra meditation..
In Health: - Yoga...
In other word Hindus are free to follow and experience different ways of consciousness.

Reading to Hinduism main difference come from
Truth is one; sages call it various names- "ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti "
This lead to pluralism society, So that reason individual Hindu is free to experience god, spirituality. According to his/her choice..
For Example
In Science:-
There is Veda (means Knowledge) OM is sound of Universe recorded by NASA, Vedic Mathematic; Law of Karma shows each action has it reaction.
In Dance and Music: - shiv tandav dance.
In spirituality: - Meditation and chakra meditation..
In Health: - Yoga...
In other word Hindus are free to follow and experience different ways of consciousness.

this thread is NOT about Hinduism. So let's just keep it aside. :)

Pakistan:
Their journalists are more outspoken and honest then Indian peers.
Their Cricketers esp Shoaib Akthar.
Singers(garaj baras savanki ghatayo,forgot the band name :confused:)

China:
Their work culture
Discipline
The fact that they talk less and work more.
Cuisine(only vegetarian).

Japan:
Despite being nuked they are so advanced and people are polite.

USA:
least bothered about people of colors unlike Europeans.

India
->Entertainment , Songs, Movies (non military and non controversials)

Japan
->Spirit of Samuri & Team work no one comes close to it they live and breath this
in schools, sports, work, politics , its engraved on their way of life

"Nail that stands out is HAMMERED DOWN approach"

USA
Taxation , Bill of rights, Engineering Modified cars classic cars, SPACE program

Russia
Beutiful ladies , Great history vs invadors, Arts

China
Every thing ... about China is GREAT :china: and we hope to learn form China and work as hard as chinese - Their trustworthy need TRUE FRIEND

Malasia
Great attitude

Turkey:
Silent FORCE !!! But powerful force indeed
Technology

Afghanistan
Never give up attitude

Last edited:
Japan
The most Polite people on earth.Extremely beautiful and clean country - The food is not great though :P.The 2 years of my life spent in Japan was my life best time.Japan is awesome.Also have great affinity for North India but i don't like South Indians.

How come you dont like South Indians??:what:

Pakistan ,Black blood and Flying Eagle,good friends of mine :D

We should always try to identify and learn the good traits from others.

Something I would personally like to learn from :

1.Pakistanis--- the fighting spirit,a valuable characteristics.

2.Chinese---Organizing capability,order, management and desire to achieve.

3.Japanese---Order and discipline.

4.Germans---Professionalism.I have personally worked with the Germans.They impress me with their professional approach towards whatever job they have in hand.

5.Americans---Spirit to work hard.Some people may get surprised,but believe me or not,the Americans are the one of the most hard working people in the World.

My post is not reserved to nations but people communities as well:
I like:

Turkish and Chinese Patriotism
American innovation
Japanese obsession with honour
British Legal System
Scottish Hospitality(Very helpful people, first people to smile at me when giving directions)
Kashmir's Beauty(The scenery mind you)
Indian Sauces(Yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!)
Sikh Pride
Palestinian Resilience
Russian accent(They sound so manly, I have a heavy voice and they even make me sound like a little girl !!!!)
European's obsession with maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Canada's easy going immigration laws(If I didn't love Pakistan so much, I would immigrate)

I'll post some more if I remember something else...........

Pakistan:
Their journalists are more outspoken and honest then Indian peers.
Their Cricketers esp Shoaib Akthar.
Singers(garaj baras savanki ghatayo,forgot the band name :confused:)

You mean Junoon.............

USA:
least bothered about people of colors unlike Europeans.

I'll second that, definitely the least racist people.

I didn't say it came from India, I was referring to the empires of the subcontinent (Indus valley etc.) which includes modern day Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Nepal. So the credit for the cultural transfer of Buddhism/Shaolin/etc. goes to ALL these nations in the subcontinent.

Chinese don't call our country "China" actually. That is derived from the Sanskrit world Cina which was derived from the name of the Chinese Emperor Qin.

We call our country Zhōngguó (中国)... which means "Middle Kingdom" or "Central Empire". Only non-Chinese refer to us as "China". :cheers:

As to Buddhism, it has had a central influence on Chinese culture for thousands of years. Many Chinese people practice a form of Buddhism mixed with Daoism mixed with Confucianism. Veneration of ancestors is also a central idea, however you can also say that Chinese are "non-Religious" because all these can be classified as philosophies rather than religions.

Just 2 corrections:
1)Nepal,bengladesh and india were never part of indus civilisation.Only small indian punjab was part of indus civilisation)
Whole Pakistan,parts of afghanistan and indian punjab which represents only 2% population of india PUNJABIS were part of Indus civilisation.
2)Modern india has no Mughal culture!!

..................................................................................................

China=Hard working people,good food,culture,friendship everything
Turkey=everything

Last edited:
Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus = Girls :smitten:
Australia = Cricketers
India, Sri Lanka = Multi cultural & religious society
Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey = Islamic & Pre-Islamic History
Kenya, Nepal = Flowers
Palestine = Like Kakgeta said "Resilience"
The Netherlands, Norway, Italy, Germany, Switzerland = Transportation system (trams espacially)
England = Culture, History, Weather, Food, in short just everything

Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus = Girls :smitten:

Might be a matter of taste but Russian and Ukrainian girls are too white for me.....................Pakistani girls all the way !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom