What's new

What do you do?

What do you do?

• Total voters
Xeric, Thomas, American eagle, ratus ratus, keyserzose....those are a few names off the top of my head in addition to the above.

Argue alot in indian defence thread , as a result people like Dash say "Boss you will not understand"

and report alot of posts as a result made few members to disappear from this forum :azn:

Argue alot in indian defence thread , as a result people like Dash say "Boss you will not understand"

and report alot of posts as a result made few members to disappear from this forum :azn:

You didnt argue a lot with me, I just dont want to argue with you, coz you guys can say that F-16 is better than F-22. So no room for argument at all...

But hey I like your strategy:lol:..Good one..Nice Strategy....Obviously you dont want us here, because we are in your forum and defeating you everyday...Feels little awakward, isnt it??..I understand:)

You didnt argue a lot with me, I just dont want to argue with you, coz you guys can say that F-16 is better than F-22. So no room for argument at all...

But hey I like your strategy:lol:..Good one..Nice Strategy....Obviously you dont want us here, because we are in your forum and defeating you everyday...Feels little awakward, isnt it??..I understand:)

haha you took it too seriously man hahah, try to have some fun you guys. atleast have a chill pill on this thread

X-Man is also retired Fighter Pilot of Pakistan Air Force - Chogy is retired USAF- Muradk is also retired PAF Fighter Pilot then we also have Desert Falcon Retired Radar Controller USAF - Pshamim Retired PAF.We also have fatman17 Retired Pakistan Army and 2 serving Pakistan Army Officers.

Pshamim is also PAF??,,,,,GD or engineer??,,which A/C?

A good Indian member IMO is The Deleted User, always kind of friendly. The worst and the one who presents the most illogical and bonga logic is Punjabi SSidhu, without a doubt

btw ....i am pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics ....2nd year....from Delhi College of Engineering (7th best in India) ....want to join DRDO ....nowdays working on an UGV (unmanned ground vehicle ) ....a defence enthusiast ....

Pros : hefty pay package after completing my under-graduation
Cons: toooo many sexy girls around :kiss3:....dont get enough time for anything else :bad:

Finished BSc Hons computer Science

Pros:
Solid courseware and costs a penny unlike BE

Cons:

no foundation at all to the career that i want to persue i.e. Web Designing and Development

can use useful inputs from vetrans or from novices from the field and btw please can u let me know abt MBBS in Russia my kid brother plans to do the same there.A nice social thread :tup:

it sucks. i met one doctor studied in Russia and he sucked! It is better to study MBBS in Pakistan Bangladesh Srilanka..... Do not consider Russia and China.

Medical student, MBBS 3rd year

Pros:
1. i work as home tutor using the name of my institution (my students are mbbs admission candidates and all are girls :smitten: ).Gives me a good amount of Cash.
2. solid future
3. i have pakistani indian Kasmiri Nepalese girls in my class and they are Sekc :cheesy: comparing to locals :sick:

Cons:
1. Have to study a lot. As i waste a lot of time in PDF and other forum ... everyday teachers manage to Bang me during my oral exams.

Good, the world need more doctors.

I hope to become an a$$hole banker/businessman someday.

Back
Top Bottom