What's new

What do Chinese think of the Nepal

I agree that it is not very productive or nice to resort to name calling or labeling but don't you think you're doing the same here? :(
I know I wish he came up with a proper reason or an explanation rather than name calling. It's something called cognitive dissonance when you face a new view/perspective that challenges the old view so it makes that person angry. INDIC is a perfect example of it here

अपना चीनियों के साथ लम्बा गेम चल रहा है यहाँ पे :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Way to derail my thread nice I am out too

So, did you like their insulting comment against Nepalese race and Hinduism.
What you said made me sit and think for a while Of course I didn't like the insulting comments who does. I am sorry if i made you feel bad what pissed me off was when I supported my arguments with facts and resources and you just said no piss off Maobadi. I wasn't even thinking straight. I am really sorry no i really mean it being a Hindu myself. I felt like I was being a racist towards Indians with all the comments I made and I personally hate seeing racism both ways towards Indians and Nepali's. No I am not happy about this one bit Ps I hope you don't take it personally

What you said made me sit and think for a while Of course I didn't like the insulting comments who does. I am sorry if i made you feel bad what pissed me off was when I supported my arguments with facts and resources and you just said no piss off Maobadi. I wasn't even thinking straight. I am really sorry no i really mean it being a Hindu myself. I felt like I was being a racist towards Indians with all the comments I made and I personally hate seeing racism both ways towards Indians and Nepali's. No I am not happy about this one bit Ps I hope you don't take it personally
Cool down, dont worry he wont take it personally,he was just trolling the trolls.

Weird thread. :D
Weird?I don't think so for it 's rather natural that Nepalese want to know the attitude of Chinese people toward them for you know many of them are Chinese looked like and Nepal is situated between China and an alien nation which a relatively big one.

We should protect nepal from india's attack. We chinese must construct to Sino-tibet-nepali railway and it will be finished before 2025, than we can go to kathmandu by train through tibet! I have been to nepal and it is a beautiful country

Beautiful country beautiful and peaceful people
Chinese and Nepalese seem to tie naturally and easily together

images

a small country on himalayas,have always been cofused with Tibet by the westerners

Back
Top Bottom