What's new

What do Chinese think of the Nepal

You are such a troll :lol:

He is a troll, you are no better than him. Enjoy your stay in your shitty home.

I think the pro chinese sentiment is due to all the crazy things India has done and all the good things China's done in Nepal like constructing roads hospitals hydro plants and airports

really we are your southern neighbor ? I thought you would at least read a little about us there are 20,000 Nepali people in China

Personally I like Chinese people I love your Fan Bingbing

Many Chinese tourists go there.

Nepal = Majestic Himalayas, strong people of the mountains, snow leopards & other exotic wildlife.

I want to know what do the people of Nepal think of their new government (after they abandoned the King).
The government seem to be going no where it's been 8 years since the end of the war but still no new constitution. The new king every one hated him there are lots of conspiracy theories floating around on the internet about the royal families.

I want to know more about Bhutan.

Bhutan is a poodle state of India, the only PRC neighbor that does not have PRC embassy, because India hate that. Bhutan can be Sikkim 2.0 anytime now, if India wants it.

Indians have taken the appointment of company level and above in Bhutan arm forces. Bhutanese officers are mostly at platoon level.

Over the past years, Bhutanese kick out Nepalis migrant not because they are bad, because Indians always use migrant to annex neighbors. Look at Sikkim.

Nepal is now trying very hard wean off Indians, but Indians are too powerful. They took down all pro China leader such as Pachandra.

The people in Bhutan speak Sino Tibetan.

1384347181-799.jpg

This guy is a Maoist Nepalis, Prachanda. While Maoism could be a strong medicine unsuitable for China, that is exactly what Nepal need. With the superdrug Maoism, Nepalis has overthrown the feudal Monarchy.

Unfortunately, USA and India come and support reactionary elements and enslavement in Nepal. The revolution is not yet complete. Now Prachanda also appears to have sold out his idealism.

Nevertheless, overthrowing Nepal monarchy is a great feat that will be instrumental to Nepal to free herself from whatever evils she got from India, such as caste system. The problem of Nepal is so terrible, so many fxxking Brahmins raping lower caste that, it is defintely worth shedding a few Brahmins blood.

Last edited:
Bhutan is a poodle state of India, the only PRC neighbor that does not have PRC embassy, because India hate that. Bhutan can be Sikkim 2.0 anytime now, if India wants it.

Indians have taken the appointment of company level and above in Bhutan arm forces. Bhutanese officers are mostly at platoon level.

Over the past years, Bhutanese kick out Nepalis migrant not because they are bad, because Indians always use migrant to annex neighbors. Look at Sikkim.

Nepal is now trying very hard wean off Indians, but Indians are too powerful. They took down all pro China leader such as Pachandra.

1384347181-799.jpg

This guy is a Maoist Nepalis, Prachanda. While Maoism could be a strong medicine unsuitable for China, that is exactly what Nepal need. With the superdrug Maoism, Nepalis has overthrown the feudal Monarchy.

Unfortunately, USA and India come and support reactionary elements and enslavement in Nepal. The revolution is not yet complete. Now Prachanda also appears to have sold out his idealism.

Nevertheless, overthrowing Nepal monarchy is a great feat that will be instrumental to Nepal to free herself from whatever evils she got from India, such as caste system. The problem of Nepal is so terrible, so many fxxking Brahmins raping lower caste that, it is defintely worth shedding a few Brahmins blood.
Is this Prachandra an Indian agent under the name of Maoist?The former king Birandra was in favor of China as I know.

Is this Prachandra an Indian agent under the name of Maoist?The former king Birandra was in favor of China as I know.

He is pro China guy, and he hates Monarchy. He wanted to bring Nepal towards China but Indian took him down. So he wise up a little and moderated his stances against India.

The Monarchy is balancing China and India, with a little inclination towards China.

But the Monarchy is chief of all evil in Nepal, and Maoists hate them. Maoist want to emancipate people and bring forth equality.

1384347181-799.jpg

the king wasn't a bad guy but the koirala family they are the real bad people in Nepal prachanda came out and said it was the late girija koirala (the same guy who made started peace talks with the Maoists 3 years after the death of the royal family) who advices him and it was them who planed the killing of the king also Maoists have been known to be funded and trained by Indians. True Nepal needs to get rid of Indian hands from Nepal do you know Bhutan and Nepal both have there money tied to the indian Rupee which has had adverse effect in Nepali economics. Also Not sure about bhutan but the nepal has no way to export any goods making us dependent on India. Thank god china opened roads and ports to them.

Again no such thing as "Nepali". I would say the "Sino-Tibetan" Nepali like Magar, Limbu, Sherpa, Rai are brave warriors and good people. The Hindic Nepali give shitt to Nepal by imposing caste system.

Today Nepal is in worse shitt than India.

Wow! Speak for yourself. A lot of latent racism!

nepals are similar as tibetans.
maybe in histrory, napal belong to tibet.
tibet is china territory.
maybe we have the right to claim nepal

just trolling

Some of Nepal's ethnic groups are similar to Tibetans; most are Hindus. Maybe in "histrory", some parts of Tibet were part of Nepal. Just so you know, our histories are never as simple as they seem.

Posts like these make me fear for the region's future. So much misunderstanding and stereotypical attitudes towards each other! :(

Don't know much about Nepal or Bhutan. These countries are screwed too much by Hindus or Indians.

Back
Top Bottom