What's new

What do Chinese think of the Nepal

Again no such thing as "Nepali". I would say the "Sino-Tibetan" Nepali like Magar, Limbu, Sherpa, Rai are brave warriors and good people. The Hindic Nepali give shitt to Nepal by imposing caste system.

Today Nepal is in worse shitt than India.

Again no such thing as "Nepali". I would say the "Sino-Tibetan" Nepali like Magar, Limbu, Sherpa, Rai are brave warriors and good people. The Hindic Nepali give shitt to Nepal by imposing caste system.

You are such a troll :lol:

nepals are similar as tibetans.
maybe in histrory, napal belong to tibet.
tibet is china territory.
maybe we have the right to claim nepal

just trolling

nepals are similar as tibetans.
maybe in histrory, napal belong to tibet.
tibet is china territory.
maybe we have the right to claim nepal

just trolling

Right now I want to inform many Chinese that Tibetan are suffering caste system in Nepal. Below is Mustang in Nepal. To make Tibetan forget they are Tibetan, Indians and Nepal never classify these folks as Tibetan. You see funny names like "Sherpa", "Ladakhi", "Bhotias", "Lepcha", "Monpa"...etc.

Dalai Lama then support India. In China, Han Chinese could have classified Tibetan under the name of "Amdo", "Kham", "Utsang"...etc plus all the funny names India and Nepal given to Tibetan. The same tribe and dialect group span across the border.

But China is good. China does not want to divide Tibetan. There is only one name for "Sherpa", "Ladakhi", "Bhotias", "Lepcha", "Monpa", "Amdo", "Kham", "Utsang -- that is TIBETAN.

An Incredible Look Inside A Vanishing Kingdom In The Remote Mountains Of Nepal - Business Insider

the-vanshing-cultures-project-mustang-nepal.jpg

What do you guys think of Nepal
Nepalese are rather Pro-Chinese, if I am not wrong. Chinese don't have any issues with Nepalese, rather, they dislike Indians and are resentful towards Indians because of some territories annexed by India for eg. Darjeeling, Siliguri etc. etc.
Chinese are just neutral to Nepalese.

No offence,but as far as I know,most Chinese know nothing about Nepal apart from its location,including me.

Nepalese are rather Pro-Chinese, if I am not wrong. Chinese don't have any issues with Nepalese, rather, they dislike Indians and are resentful towards Indians because of some territories annexed by India for eg. Darjeeling, Siliguri etc. etc.
Chinese are just neutral to Nepalese.
I think the pro chinese sentiment is due to all the crazy things India has done and all the good things China's done in Nepal like constructing roads hospitals hydro plants and airports

No offence,but as far as I know,most Chinese know nothing about Nepal apart from its location,including me.
really we are your southern neighbor ? I thought you would at least read a little about us there are 20,000 Nepali people in China

Personally I like Chinese people I love your Fan Bingbing

Last edited:

You do know that the majority of Nepalese are Hindu?

I want to know what do the people of Nepal think of their new government (after they abandoned the King).

Back
Top Bottom