What's new

What degrees are you studying/studied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashshāshīn

Reaction score
Just a general question for members. Write your university if you are comfortable to do so.

I'm doing bachelors in Software Engineering in 5th Semester....

University : Center for Advance Studies in Engineering (CASE) which is affiliated with University of Engineering and Technology Taxila (UET Taxila)

I'm doing bachelors in Software Engineering in 5th Semester....

University : Center for Advance Studies in Engineering (CASE) which is affiliated with University of Engineering and Technology Taxila (UET Taxila)
Nice. Computer stuff not really my thing. Was looking into Comp Sci but seemed too dry. But good money and high demand makes up for it.

Look at a very good university that has strong computer science credentials globally. I cannot comment on your country but can recommended a couple right from BSc through to PhD in my country. Make sure that you have Comp Sci right from 1st year onwards coupled with mathematics, sciences/commerce. That is a great combination.

Last edited:
Look at a very good university that has strong computer science credentials globally. I cannot comment on your country but can recommended a couple right from BSc through to PhD in my country. Make sure that you have Comp Sci right from 1st year onwards coupled with mathematics, sciences/commerce. That is a great combination.
I've already started a different degree :-)

M.S.(1968), Ph.D. (1971) in Solid State Physics @ University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Awesome man. I was initially thinking of doing a joint maths and physics degree, but didn't like the job prospects. Currently doing Aerospace Engineering.

B.S (HONS) IT AND COMPUTING
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Looks like lots of South Asians do IT related degrees. Is it really common?

Just a general question for members. Write your university if you are comfortable to do so.

UNIVERSITY OF CARDIFF, MBA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

And i have liked your facebook page "Pakistan Defence" but i cannot like or comment on anything, Can you let me know whats the issue ?

Three professional degrees in finance, one from Pakistan two from abraod

Have completed my Bachelors in Chemistry thinking of topping it with an M.S and a PhD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom