What's new

What changes have you brought in your country?

SiegHeil

Reaction score
:wave:Guys every day i log in and read to all the news and members bitching about their country and the people who run it:blah:.

I want to know what have we personally done to make things better. I don't want to hear- I voted.
I would like to know what have we done for our community, or anything for the betterment of someone in need. What have we done that goes beyond our everyday life for someone else.

We talk about what should be done for the upliftment of poor and criticize our politicians for corruption.
How many of us are active in politics or social welfare?

I have done and continue do my fair share, don't want to blow my own trumpet so all i can say is ( i may not be rich, nor powerful, nor popular) but i sleep very well at night, knowing my reward is with the all mighty.

I have done and continue do my fair share, don't want to blow my own trumpet so all i can say is ( i may not be rich, nor powerful, nor popular) but i sleep very well at night, knowing my reward is with the all mighty.

My Brother:wave: it would be great if you could share your deeds with us maybe we will get some inspiration and learn from you.

:wave:Guys every day i log in and read to all the news and members bitching about their country and the people who run it:blah:.

I want to know what have we personally done to make things better. I don't want to hear- I voted.
I would like to know what have we done for our community, or anything for the betterment of someone in need. What have we done that goes beyond our everyday life for someone else.

We talk about what should be done for the upliftment of poor and criticize our politicians for corruption.
How many of us are active in politics or social welfare?

As the thread starter , you should have mentioned your contribution first before asking about other . Change starts at the individual level which ultimately affect the society or the country as a whole. The right question should have been what one has done to reform or correct oneself. A blind can hardly show path to an another blind.

My Brother:wave: it would be great if you could share your deeds with us maybe we will get some inspiration and learn from you.

Like i said i don't like to blow my own trumpet. I am sure we all mature enough to know when and how we choose to make a difference.

What is size of your underware..........

Its member club so we can ask anythign.......

Last few months there are only 2 % good threads all others were your height, Your cloaths, Your wife, My GF, Our dog, Neighbours cat, ETC ETC.....

Last few months there are only 2 % good threads all others were your height, Your cloaths, Your wife, My GF, Our dog, Neighbours cat, ETC ETC.....

:tup::tup: so true... :tup::tup:

I do my share of work. And try to fulfill my responsibility in the best way i can.
I think i am not putting more burden on my countries scarcity of resources.
If every citizen of countries fulfill its work then there is nothing more better for a country than that

So does this thread come in ETC ETC?:what:

i havent brought any, but changes i would like to bring will be in regard to my engineering profession, so let me thing, and ofcourse education, i should what i can offer to my country, they r lucky few in our country who get good education..

I do my share of work. And try to fulfill my responsibility in the best way i can.
I think i am not putting more burden on my countries scarcity of resources.
If every citizen of countries fulfill its work then there is nothing more better for a country than that

That is exactly what i am saying-that we are not not active in politics.
I started this thread because -
2 yrs ago 4 public toilets were built in my home town all of them are were finished with quality tiles but the thing is that no arrangements for their cleaning were made(not even water supply)now it is full of sh it.They left them as they were and 6 months ago built 2 more near the old ones they too had the same fate:sick:. Now they have planned to make 7 small bus stand throughout the town they say that they will be of high quality and are based on metro standards:no:.5 lac rupee for each bus stand and that too small:woot:.their are many more projects like that.
I think of using RTI but then think would that make any difference?:undecided:

Volunteer at local Fire department and Hospital. But that was a while ago.

That is exactly what i am saying-that we are not not active in politics.
I started this thread because 2 yrs ago 4 public toilets were built in my home town all of them are were finished with quality tiles but the thing is that no arrangements for their cleaning were made(not even water supply)now it is full of ****.They left them as they were and 6 months ago built 2 more near the old ones they too had the same fate:sick:. Now they have planned to make 7 small bus stand throughout the town they say that they will be of high quality and are based on metro standards:no:.5 lac rupee for each bus stand and that too small:woot:.their are many more projects like that.
I think of using RTI but then thin would that make any difference?:undecided:

toilets full of **** hahahahahahahahaha

cheers mate

Active member of city-based environmental organisation whose activities include planting trees and environmental care.

We can find engineers, doctors,managers etc but not a single politician in here.

Back
Top Bottom