What's new

What can we do to prevent Bangladeshi nationals from entering India illegaly.

well this is a problem faced by nations worldwide,for instance look at U.S,even they r unable to stop the thousands of Mexicans and other Latin American's who r entering their state through the international boundary

but their home land security is pulling up some new measures to clean the nation from illegal aliens by 2014 by implementing some new laws and security codes

we also need to improve our internal security first,fencing alone will not work

the problem is the beurocratic set up of our nation is itself so corrupt we cannot blame the Bangladeshi's for bribing them,just show them some notes u will get ration card,driving license,PAN card or even Indian passport it does not matter weather r u an Indian,Bangladeshi or martian

man these r actually politicians who for the sake of vote bank let them to come india.and also the fencing is required.

rather stopping them, make a record, how many are comming on daily bases for work.
We should ask Bangladesh government to issue Identity cards to them and register them, so that they and we can keep a record.
Who doesnt have the ID, don't allow them and if they cross detain them and interogate them.

Give more powers to BSF and arm them to teeth with cutting edge weapons. Issue special powers to them to shoot ANYONE that crosses into Indian territory from the other side. Get them to form a chain of monitoring around the entire border.

The people in north, west and south India have no idea how much we eastern Indians have to suffer because of these illegal losers. BSF should be given more weapons and powers to shoot these illegals' heads off.

Also start fencing the borders.. those who have houses on the borders, ask them to move it. Those in No-Man's land, ask them to get out. enforce semi-military rule in the region and electrify the fences.

We've already got millions of poor and these illegal scumbags add to our poverty. On top of it, votebank appeasing political parties issue cards to these losers to worsen India's troubles. Time to give martial powers to BSF.

I am pretty sure the other side knows illegal immigration but they continue to remain mum because, the more leave Bangladesh, the lesser management work they have.

We've to stop being ethical and get serious. Otherwise problems from troubled groups will keep coming.

wait till 2012 or more global warming will rise sea level as bangladesh is a Lowland it'll submerge in sea till the time keep there people at bay. root cause is solved .
Indian's border are porous ,boundaries on map looks like some seismograph funny but true.

Exchange them for illegal Indians in Bangladesh
If there are any. Why would Indians go there? Its not like Sweden and Norway you know. If economic opportunities are in India, why would Indians go into Bangladesh to earn when illegal Bangladeshis themselves are coming here?

Lady you should visit eastern India. Before you reply to my post, please know that I am a native of eastern India. I know my region and its demography quite well.

Give more powers to BSF and arm them to teeth with cutting edge weapons. Issue special powers to them to shoot ANYONE that crosses into Indian territory from the other side. .

i have a better option,we can nuke the entire bangladesh:lol:

Bangladeshi members and the follower's of ummah :lol:dont consider this as a troll,it was just a joke

Give more powers to BSF and arm them to teeth with cutting edge weapons. Issue special powers to them to shoot ANYONE that crosses into Indian territory from the other side. Get them to form a chain of monitoring around the entire border.

The people in north, west and south India have no idea how much we eastern Indians have to suffer because of these illegal losers. BSF should be given more weapons and powers to shoot these illegals' heads off.

Also start fencing the borders.. those who have houses on the borders, ask them to move it. Those in No-Man's land, ask them to get out. enforce semi-military rule in the region and electrify the fences.

We've already got millions of poor and these illegal scumbags add to our poverty. On top of it, votebank appeasing political parties issue cards to these losers to worsen India's troubles. Time to give martial powers to BSF.

I am pretty sure the other side knows illegal immigration but they continue to remain mum because, the more leave Bangladesh, the lesser management work they have.

We've to stop being ethical and get serious. Otherwise problems from troubled groups will keep coming.

You dont need cutting edge weapons to keep out illegals.I think India must first increase the pay of the BSF .Many illegals bribe the BSF jawans as well.

The 20 million figure is from the 1971 Bangladesh war. Majority of them mainly muslims went back while the Hindus stayed behind. Fernandes was goint to put a concept paper on that and then could nto find any credible figures to prove his claim. The then NDA govt. was also going to proove how Indian madrassas are promoting terrorism and after three years of investigation could not find any evidence.

By the way, we get legal Bangladeshis coming to India at a much higer level. Between 500,000 to 600,000 visas are issues by the Indian high comission in Dhaka and now with mutual transit and border trade, you can expect it to become even more.

For me increase investment in Bangladesh..it will create lots of jobs there..and also it will increase other countries confidence in investing there..with the rise of jobs in Bangladesh people will stop crossing to our side..because ,its better to have a job in home than going to other places for job..

I can remember, a few years ago a big project of TATA in bd halted due to some ego problem of bd's so called leader

they dont want such help from us,,,

man these r actually politicians who for the sake of vote bank let them to come india.and also the fencing is required.

agreeeeeee.....

at first cpm & now a day mamta help d illegal bdesi after crossing d border economically only for vote bank.

You know according to international society BSF is .........only due to this illegal bdeshi.

Back
Top Bottom