What's new

What became of Pakistan’s space programme?

India is the world's largest importer of arms, according to SIPRI.

Haq's Musings: India's Arms Buildup: Guns Versus Bread

India's social indicators are getting worse relative to the world, not better.

India's share of world's poorest has soared to 33% from 22% since 1980.

View attachment 97313

Haq's Musings: India's Share of World's Poorest Jumped From 22% to 33% in 30 Years!

@RiazHaq

Haq Saheb India is 3rd WORLD country!!! It don't even manufacture a needle!!!!

YOUR "HIGHER THEN MOUNTAIN DEEPER THEN OCEAN FREIND" CHINA IS STILL IMPORTING 13% OF ARMS????

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: that is what I'm talking about. it is not about individuals it is about system. as you don't have great institutes, i don't buy your claim untill you prove it.

He cannot prove it because Pakistan is not only a failed state but also a broken one. The fundamentals of democracy and free speech are non-existent. Religious superstition is rife. Mindsets belong in the stone age. For 21st nation building one needs a progressive scientific bent of mind to create an ecosystem of innovation and progress. All missing in Pakistan.

We don't have great institutes? Dude, I've personally creamed various IIT students who used to come abroad as exchange students for one to two semesters. My dad was working as a young engineer at JPL back in the 60's, when your people were persona-non-grata in most of West. It was only in early 90's that the situations got reversed.

SUPARCO underperforming has got nothing to do with shortage of talent, it's just a horrible organization. Even if they offered me a million dollars per month, I still wouldn't join them.

dude, do you really have some comprehension issues ? as I said institutions are non existence in pakistan. a couple of people here and there can't bring the structural changes. as you have any empirical data to support to prove your claim. a country which cannot make a car's engine talking about science and technology !

Next time be very careful using 'failed-state' logic here. This isn't the US of A.

He cannot prove it because Pakistan is not only a failed state but also a broken one. The fundamentals of democracy and free speech are non-existent. Religious superstition is rife. Mindsets belong in the stone age. For 21st nation building one needs a progressive scientific bent of mind to create an ecosystem of innovation and progress. All missing in Pakistan.

Other than waste money on building booster rockets for space exploration as ISRO does, Pakistan SUPARCO does most of what any other space agency in the West does.

Pakistan has an active space program with many space scientists and engineers with advanced imaging and remote sensing, data collection and analysis for a variety of applications ranging from weather forecasting to resource management and others as follows:

Agriculture
crop estimation
Water resource management
Mitigation of natural disasters
Land use

Mapping
Surveying
Forestry
Droughts
Desertification studies
Vehicle tracking & fleet management Vehicle management
Environmental monitoring
Climate change

Pakistan's Space Program - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Can not manufacture a car-engine, however, can manage full fuel cycle for three decades. Nice one dude. It's about priorities.

dude, do you really have some comprehension issues ? as I said institutions are non existence in pakistan. a couple of people here and there can't bring the structural changes. as you have any empirical data to support to prove your claim. a country which cannot make a car's engine talking about science and technology !

Did you even understand what I meant? Ok, let me dumb it down for you, don't parrot American line!

US of A is a failed state in your estimation?

Can not make a cars engine, however, can manage full fuel cycle for three decades. Nice one dude. It's about priorities.

Did you even understand what I meant? Ok, let me dumb it down for you, don't parrot American line!

car engine is very basic thing. have you heard what dr qadeer had to say about water car engine ?

Interesting thread !!! I won't believe that Pakistan does not have talent. Whatever they do they do it with perfection. Trust me on this. Unfortunately their priorities are not in place since beginning. We have been fooled by others and the rulers were/are the curse for this country. When I say since beginning then I literally mean it. Pakistan instead of standing on its feet from the very beginning (when it was the right time) hold UK or USA hand.Their policies were made by them. We feed our people with hatred. Economy was good but we never thought about investing in education. So many revolution came for religion but we did not do anything for education. We never tried to learn from our mistakes. We never learnt that no one will stand with you until and unless you stand on your own feet. We kept on changing sides but never realized that we will have to end it somewhere. Unfortunately we are still there. Nehru had a vision which his successors took forward. India invested in Education even if they have nothing to eat. Pakistan will have to pick it from somewhere.They are too behind in the race.

Call me whatever but I always put my money on underdogs. I appreciate India efforts because they are doing it against the odds. I have seen people insulting them but they know what they have to do and they are doing it. Plenty of examples are around and being a country like India we could have made wonders. Choice is yours, waster your time on pity things or try to attain something for you or for your country...Many Thanks.

:rofl::rofl: that is what I'm talking about. it is not about individuals it is about system. as you don't have great institutes, i don't buy your claim untill you prove it.

Some India watchers such as Fareed Zakaria, an Indian-American who often acts as a cheerleader for India in the US, have expressed doubts about the quality of education at the Indian Institutes of Technology. In his book "The Post-American World", Zakaria argues that "many of the IITs are decidedly second-rate, with mediocre equipment, indifferent teachers, and unimaginative classwork."

Haq's Musings: Poor Quality of Higher Education in South Asia

DO YOU THINK THEY CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING????
(BASIC TECHNICAL EDUCATION, DEEP RESEARCH WORKS, CUTTING EDGE INDUSTRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE, COMPREHENSIVE INSTITUTE TO SUM UP ALL)

Maybe you should reflect on your own state before calling anyone else’s a failed one.

Some India watchers such as Fareed Zakaria, an Indian-American who often acts as a cheerleader for India in the US, have expressed doubts about the quality of education at the Indian Institutes of Technology. In his book "The Post-American World", Zakaria argues that "many of the IITs are decidedly second-rate, with mediocre equipment, indifferent teachers, and unimaginative classwork."

Haq's Musings: Poor Quality of Higher Education in South Asia

Heaven sake please tell me if Indian education system is so poor then how come most of the doctors,engineers or Financial advisors etc etc abroad are Indians ? Why do foreign companies pick them up ?

Back
Top Bottom