What's new

What are the best online ways to make money?

I'm a freelance graphics designer now interested in coding, my sister is also a freelancer and my brother MashaAllah earns $2000 to $3000 a month Alhamdulillah, this is the blessing of Allah which He gives to whom He wills without account and Alhamdulillah,hard work really pays off, we can spend our precious time learning some beneficial things, I taught many girls about freelancing for free and now it makes me happy to see them earning money online just like me, it's free and easy, there was also a time when I made $1000 within only 10 days! if you also want to earn the money online, create an account on websites like PeoplePerHour, Freelancer and Upwork, etc and create a profile, choose your skill or skills and if you don't have any then try developing one, write a strong freelance proposal but avoid sounding robotic to draw attention to your bid and start earning money online, its that simple! To me, only 2 things are important before you decide to become a freelancer, 1. Good English and 2. Your Skills.

Webcam **** (if you have the balls)
Vlogging (if you have the content)
Instagram (if you have the looks)
Freelancing (if you have the skills + network eg. Linkedin)

If you're into straight investing, go for cryptocurrency.

Sums it up.
I am not old but too late in my career to invest in alternate sources of income. I am an IT professional making pretty decent money working from home. Five more years of this brain-draining-crap then I might have an early partial retirement on very modest income.
However, as you can see in another thread, trying to get my wife's online/work at home career started by her You Tube blog focusing on promoting Pakistan. It will be an uphill battle for her despite some advantages; she's not just very up to it yet.

Just don't fall for something like this. This is from my SPAM folder in mailbox ;) . Also, not to fall for some Nigerian Prince with a million dollar inheritance to share with you!

---------------------------
Hello Friend,

I am a banker with Citi Bank, I have a confidential Business Proposal for you worth $5,500,000 . Reply me through my personal private email (albertsonfederick190@gmail.com) for further informations .

Best Regards,
Frederick Albertson

Fiverr..... Is a great platform to earn if you are having skills.
I sell my accounting expertise here and earning way more than that 9 to 5 jobs.
USA and Canadian clients are the best
What kind of work you do as accountant online and what is your earning range

I have been doing this for over 13 years now. go to www.fiverr.com and see what you can offer like if you can make webpages or any other things that is listed there. its a huge website. other thing is online business. shopify stores and dropshipping. dropshipping however have some religious issues some scholars dont approve it as halal as there are some issues of selling before you buy. other thing is stock photography. if you can take photos that the world needs and put them to sell online through www.stockphotos.com etc. there are sooooooooo many opportunities. just one advice whatever you do just do it neat. i am in profession where i have millions of rivals in india, thailand, vietnam and phillipines but i still have clients and have no fear of losing them to anyone because of the quality i produce. so whatever you do just make sure you do it as good as you can.

I mean, many people are turning to internet to make money. This trend is on rise.

Some are going to own paid membership sites. Some are opening up to YouTube.

Some are interested in affiliate marketing.

What do you guys think?

What will you prefer?

@Nilgiri @Starlord @M.Bison @Clutch @Meengla and other respected members. Do post

I think people have more or less answered with some good perspectives and ideas here already.

People can also check out these guys videos to understand more whats in the process these days (for growing your online income chains and marketing yourself etc).....it does take lot of time and effort to succeed. There is no easy shortcut unless like someone has said here, you are blessed with some inherent stuff yourself already :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-dmJ79518WlKMbsu50eMTQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/samovenstv/featured

Take the example of this forum. How does it make money? through advertisements right? or also when we sign in or make comment?

@Kabira

Great advice.
Bro, what is your academic background and interest? Forget about money for a moment and just tell me the passion.

Preparing financial statements, business plans for start ups and financial modeling etc.... Well to be honest sometimes I earn $300 by working 3 to 4 hours maximum.... Now imagine
Do you use MS excel for this or also use other type of softwares,Please tell me about softwares needed for such jobs online

Most of the suggestions here are pie in the sky kind of things.

If you want realistic and honest money then try online tutoring.
The money is okay and that is why you know it's not a scam.
You just tutor kids for an hour or so via skype.

If you are a civilized person, like the rest of the world you can do a million legal things to make legit money, if you are an indian, you become a "microsoft expert" conning people of their hard earned money

you can take 3 months course of search engine optimization,Graphic designing by using Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator,indesign,digital marketing,e commerce management and wordpress developer.All these courses are available on youtube free of cost.After obtaining knowledge of these you can form Account on freelancer websites like upwork and fiverr and can earn 500 to 1000usd easily
One youtube wordpress and Seo course which I found best is following and currently I am also watching these videos

my friends wife bakes cookies and sells them on Instagram from home

she make 80k + per month in profits

home baking, domestic economy /sharing economy is the future

Back
Top Bottom