What's new

What about Kashmir?

@ We have always a good moral support and sampathy for the Kashmiris. India is occupying Kashmir illegally, the whole world knows it.

As if anyone cares..? :lol:

We are very much serious. Kashmir is in our blood, we can never forget it till its independence from the illegal occupation of india, and later, with the wishes of our Kashmiri brothers, the ultimate merger with Pakistan. :)

Let me also tell you, Kashmiris hate everything indian, they hate being called an indian.

Lol...............kashmiris hate Indians??????

Have you done any survey???
Plz back ur statement with the proof.

And about Kashmir!!!!!!!!..........dont worry we will take care of it

Lol...............kashmiris hate Indians??????

Have you done any survey???
Plz back ur statement with the proof.

And about Kashmir!!!!!!!!..........dont worry we will take care of it
Sir when their was the semi final between India and Pakistan in this recent cricket world cup according to your own news channels whole kashmir supported Pakistan and protests last year show how much Kashmiris hate India

We are very much serious. Kashmir is in our blood, we can never forget it till its independence from the illegal occupation of india, and later, with the wishes of our Kashmiri brothers, the ultimate merger with Pakistan. :)

Let me also tell you, Kashmiris hate everything indian, they hate being called an indian.

MangoMan,

A sane debate is good.

But you are speaking your guts out.

Have you been consuming too many raw mangoes?

Are you aware that the ISI has been sponsoring the canard that Kashmiris hate India and that the Hurriyat is ISI sponsored as the terrorists are?

Lawmakers Say Pakistani Plot Did Not Influence Actions

By ERIC LIPTON

Published: July 21, 2011

WASHINGTON - Last summer, half a dozen lawmakers met on Capitol Hill with a group of Pakistani-Americans and foreign visitors to discuss long-stalled efforts to negotiate peace in Kashmir, the border region claimed by both Pakistan and India. The congressmen, including Representatives Joe Pitts, Republican of Pennsylvania; Dan Burton, Republican of Indiana; and Dennis J. Kucinich, Democrat of Ohio, vowed to work with the group, the Kashmiri American Council, in efforts to pressure the United States and both sides to reach a settlement. Those lawmakers and other members of Congress, over time, took steps sought by the council, introducing resolutions on the House floor, taking trips to the region and speaking up at hearings or news conferences to pressure the White House to take a more aggressive role.What they did not know, though, is that the Capitol Hill gathering, and others they participated in over the years, had secretly been financed by Pakistan's military - including its powerful spy agency, the Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI. The lawmakers have been caught up in what the Justice Department now says is a scheme over two decades to influence Congress and the White House, with the goal of forcing India to give up control of parts of Kashmir.....

The secret financing of the Kashmiri American Council resulted in criminal charges unsealed this week against Ghulam Nabi Fai, the executive director of the group. According to court documents, he met dozens of times with lawmakers and set up annual conferences on Capitol Hill at the request of the spy agency - even as a network of straw political donors, reimbursed by the Pakistan military, made as much as $100,000 a year in campaign contributions....

The council's strategy has played out, at least in part, as hoped. The White House - through several administrations, including that of President Obama - has largely maintained a stand that Pakistan and India should resolve the dispute on their own. But the lawmakers helped turn up the heat on all of the players, as ISI had sought.Some members of Congress, in interviews on Wednesday, said they did not know they were part of a foreign intelligence plot and asserted that any actions they took or statements they made were based on their own beliefs about the need for a peaceful resolution of the conflict in Kashmir......

The campaign, which cost the Pakistani government at least $4 million since the mid-1990s, included matters as simple as getting lawmakers to raise questions about Kashmir during hearings, like a July 2009 House committee appearance by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. Mr. Fai, at the direction of his handler at the Pakistani Ministry of Defense, had pressed "numerous members of Congress" to quiz her on the topic, according to a Justice Department affidavit....

Mr. Fai was charged with failing to register with the Justice Department that he was serving as an agent for the Pakistan government. Mr. Burton has taken perhaps the aggressive role in promoting the agenda pushed by Mr. Fai....

More at:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/article?a=818791&f=77

And forgot the article I appended of De Sahbbir Choudry of Pakistan Kashmir?

Amnesia?

ek baar to cheer chuke hain...Proof aapka national flag hai...:lol:

@ "dekh te hai age age hota hai keya". If USSR can break why not India ????

@ "Jeb andhi ati hai tub kuch nahi bach ta". Indians are always proud that for last 63 years the world could not do anything but does it mean that it will remain the same !!!! Remember, for each and every action there is always equel and opposite reaction.

@ We the Bengalees of Eastern Front had also given blood for Kashmir in those days.
@ Long live Azad Kashmir.

@ "Jeb andhi ati hai tub kuch nahi bach ta". Indians are always proud that for last 63 years the world could not do anything but does it mean that it will remain the same !!!! Remember, for each and every action there is always equel and opposite reaction.

Finding courage since Mujib broke Pakistan and gave you the courage to speak against Pakistan?

:rofl:

Second class in Pakistan and now getting courage?

Note my good man: I have everything, yet have nothing; and although I possess nothing, still of nothing am I in want.

Germany joined, why not India??? :lol:

Have a break , have a KitKat.

Newtons laws of motion. Impressive.

Finding courage since Mujib broke Pakistan and gave you the courage to speak against Pakistan?

:rofl:

Second class in Pakistan and now getting courage?

Note my good man: I have everything, yet have nothing; and although I possess nothing, still of nothing am I in want.

@ Who says that we had been the second class citizens of Pakistan ??? General Tiki Tam Tam your this very idea is completely wrong. It was all the propaganda of Indian media and their Bengalee agents (5th columists). Well, there was a little bit of dis-crimination which was ignited by you. By the way, you said earlier that you fought during our liberation war of 1971, good ! good ! Had you ever being in Kashmir front !!!!!

@ Who says that we had been the second class citizens of Pakistan ??? General Tiki Tam Tam your this very idea is completely wrong. It was all the propaganda of Indian media and their Bengalee agents (5th columists). Well, there was a little bit of dis-crimination which was ignited by you. By the way, you said earlier that you fought during our liberation war of 1971, good ! good ! Had you ever being in Kashmir front !!!!!

So you are saying that you were first class citizens of Pakistan.

And you got Liberation because of an Indian conspiracy.

For discussion's sake, let us agree with you.

In short, you are stating that Bangladeshi are the most stupid people on the Planet Earth that. inspite of being 'first class citizens', they played into the hands of the Indians!!

Now, the next issue.

Now, that you state it is an Indian conspiracy and not that of Pakistani Bengalis, are you still stupid not to rejoin Pakistan?

What is your hesitation in undoing a conspiracy?

Why this stupidity?

East Germans joined the West.

Why can't you?

Friend, I have fought two wars in Kashmir. Does it help a 'bhuka, nanga, bangali' as the Pakistanis called you?

I heard it from the Pak PsW.

Because of you all this slur came into being!

Your snivelling ways has given the Bengalis as bad and unfair name!

Your post indicates that you continue to be stupid and what the Paksitani's said about you is right.

You people grandstand for every little thing as if it were a wonder of the world happening to you. Just watch your threads. Even if some Saudi prince breaks wind, that is something fantabulous or if you assemble the body of an imported bus! Man, assembling bus bodies are even done in Fiji and they do not go into a song and a dance! But no in Bangladesh it is a wonder!

Why?

Because you have nothing else to show!

And then you claim in one of the post that you are the No 1 in the subcontinent.

You suffer from a huge delirium!

So, could you tone down and realise that the world is not flat?!

I am sure that once you realise that, you will go ecstatic and say that Bangladesh has pioneered the idea that th world is not flat and it is a wonder Bangladesh has bequeathed to the ignorant world!

Now, go into the usual tizzy that you all have for me, that I am using English that belongs to the Mohenjodaro period, without realising that in that period there was no English! :) But then, that is you natural base of knowledge!

Now, if you do not know English, why blame me?

You are right, when your full fledge force could not anything for the past 60 years, what 'our wish' can do?? :lol:
Now this debate is getting stupid...the way it happens whenever topic is Kashmir....What do you mean by our full-fledge force could not do anything??? Irrespective of what you have tried not an inch has changes post 47 viz-a-viz Kashmir...i am fine if you don't want to debate but in case you do then atleast come up with smart reply...

NOT TRUE!

There are many things Pakistan can do.

I gave some hints in my previous posts but I think you are among those who likes to be spoon fed.

No problem, I will spoon feed you but not now, wait for my detailed reply in a day or two, one thing I can tell you, it would not be a pleasant reading for you indians.

Sure... i would love to see what Pakistan can do viz-a-viz Kashmir...The way i see it...
- International support is not there
- Militarily Pak can't snatch away Kashmir
- Economically it is not favorable...'

Do let us know your thoughts once you get a chance...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom