What's new

What about job creation in Naya KPK?

They are expelling previous govt employees to accommodate their own. e.g worker welfare board employees 3000 people are protesting but kp government is not serious to solve their problems. 400 people are protesting outside imran house for their future but Mr playboy dont give shit to these employees. Well done kP govt good going.

Why do you want to leave Punjab?

I am not a supporter of either PML or PTI. As things stand, KPK still has a lot of ground to cover. Even if a hypothetical 100% peace is established today, it will stake around 5~10 years for real investment to start pouring in. By real investment I mean MNCs setting up factories or local businesses opening new shops/offices etc, not these government owned organizations like PEDO, KPOGDCL etc.

Same goes for the rest of Pakistan too. But currently, major cities in Punjab have far more job opportunities, better infrastructure, relatively better law and order situation etc.

Well.. I have my own reason to leave Punjab and go to KPK, nothing political in that too. I belong to Peshawar actually. Anyway coming back to your point. I agree KPK has still a long way to cover but when it comes to job opportunities, I think Lahore and Rawalpindi might be having better opportunities than Peshawar but no other major cities of Punjab offer such opportunities. Regarding infrastructure, quality of life, education and health I think you need to review your information regarding Peshawar. I think Peshawar has a better infrastructure than other major cities of Punjab (Multan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot) etc.

They are expelling previous govt employees to accommodate their own. e.g worker welfare board employees 3000 people are protesting but kp government is not serious to solve their problems. 400 people are protesting outside imran house for their future but Mr playboy dont give shit to these employees. Well done kP govt good going.

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Wednesday arrested a former chairman of the Workers Welfare Board (WWB) and other serving and retired officials after accusing them of involvement in illegal award of contracts for the procurement of equipment to non-registered firms at exorbitant rates of over Rs3.5 billion.

Well.. I have my own reason to leave Punjab and go to KPK, nothing political in that too. I belong to Peshawar actually. Anyway coming back to your point. I agree KPK has still a long way to cover but when it comes to job opportunities, I think Lahore and Rawalpindi might be having better opportunities than Peshawar but no other major cities of Punjab offer such opportunities. Regarding infrastructure, quality of life, education and health I think you need to review your information regarding Peshawar. I think Peshawar has a better infrastructure than other major cities of Punjab (Multan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot) etc.

Missing your hometown? :)

I haven't lived in Peshawar for more than a few days consecutively. My information comes from friends and family there. So you probably know better. But from what I have seen and this is purely anecdotal evidence, Faisalabad and even Sialkot have better job opportunities now. But of course it depends on what field you are working in. Not sure about Multan though.

These people were hired on SHORT TERM CONTRACTS. And these positions do not exist anymore. Like every other privileged Pakistani, these morons think that they deserve these pakki sarkari naukari.

Missing your hometown? :)

I haven't lived in Peshawar for more than a few days consecutively. My information comes from friends and family there. So you probably know better. But from what I have seen and this is purely anecdotal evidence, Faisalabad and even Sialkot have better job opportunities now. But of course it depends on what field you are working in. Not sure about Multan though.

These people were hired on SHORT TERM CONTRACTS. And these positions do not exist anymore. Like every other privileged Pakistani, these morons think that they deserve these pakki sarkari naukari.

Yes, Its been five years since I am working in Multan. So i could conclude about my experience in Punjab :)

PTI, ANP differ on ‘illegally’ appointed teachers - thenews.com.pk Food for thought

The sources said the PPP government had allegedly given thousands of jobs allegedly to well-connected people illegally, including thousands of well-paid or top jobs, without following any criteria. In majority of cases, initially people were hired on contract or on daily-wages basis and later they were made permanent or given job on the basis of their ‘relevant experience’ or were regularised using one Khursheed Shah Committee.

Same was the situation in Sindh, Balochistan and KP from 2008 to 2013. The ANP government, the sources said, broke all past records of KP history. This practice has deprived countless poor but intelligent and competent Pakistanis youngsters of their right. Such practices have forced the youth to live a life of disappointment or indulge in terrorist activities.

Both the PML-N and PTI had promised to give justice to dejected and disappointed youth by removing all illegally appointed officers and employees and by making appointments strictly on merit. The PTI government has taken an initiative in the KP and has fired such illegally employed employees and announced to make future appointments on merit.

The PTI government, the sources said, has come under pressure and has agreed to regularise these protesting teachers after taking their test. According to sources there must be a new procedure of recruitment where fresh candidates should be allowed to compete against announced and advertised seats and these protesting people be also allowed to become part of that process after they agree to give an undertaking that they will never do anything illegal in future.

The only valid point raised by protesting teachers is that when thousands of people were appointed illegally in many provincial government departments, why only they (KPK WWB teachers) were being fired. Why ‘justice’ is selective and not being done to all?

So, this my friend is the ugly truth

If you are hired illegally then be ready to get fired legally.
END OF STORY

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Wednesday arrested a former chairman of the Workers Welfare Board (WWB) and other serving and retired officials after accusing them of involvement in illegal award of contracts for the procurement of equipment to non-registered firms at exorbitant rates of over Rs3.5 billion.
So what these are big fishes but what about 3000 employees future they are teachers ,clerical stuff and class 4. Pti 1st verify their degrees. Then fake degree holders and over age and irrelevant and surplus stuff was terminated so people with every thing clear should be given regularisation. But perviaz khattak causin amjad e azam urf quid e azam is recruiting SS and class four from his area which is badrashi. And ishaq khattak son of perviaz khattak is not behind anyone he recruited many of his friends in many departments but whose gonna put hand on kpk chief minister son and causin.

So what these are big fishes but what about 3000 employees future they are teachers ,clerical stuff and class 4. Pti 1st verify their degrees. Then fake degree holders and over age and irrelevant and surplus stuff was terminated so people with every thing clear should be given regularisation. But perviaz khattak causin amjad e azam urf quid e azam is recruiting SS and class four from his area which is badrashi. And ishaq khattak son of perviaz khattak is not behind anyone he recruited many of his friends in many departments but whose gonna put hand on kpk chief minister son and causin.

Honestly speaking I don't see any logic in your reply. May be you are out of words to explain your point. We are witnessing accountability at least on provincial level which is a great sign for our Province. I don't exactly know the names of CM KPK's cousins and family members but I am sure if he is found guilty of whatever he is accused of, he will be accountable for that. Now, we have examples of some corrupt Provincial ministers like Zia Afridi who got apprehended for what he did. Same can be expected in future.
If you have any proves, then come up with the reference. Personal enmity towards anyone doesn't make sense on a forum like this.

Yes, Its been five years since I am working in Multan. So i could conclude about my experience in Punjab :)

PTI, ANP differ on ‘illegally’ appointed teachers - thenews.com.pk Food for thought

The sources said the PPP government had allegedly given thousands of jobs allegedly to well-connected people illegally, including thousands of well-paid or top jobs, without following any criteria. In majority of cases, initially people were hired on contract or on daily-wages basis and later they were made permanent or given job on the basis of their ‘relevant experience’ or were regularised using one Khursheed Shah Committee.

Same was the situation in Sindh, Balochistan and KP from 2008 to 2013. The ANP government, the sources said, broke all past records of KP history. This practice has deprived countless poor but intelligent and competent Pakistanis youngsters of their right. Such practices have forced the youth to live a life of disappointment or indulge in terrorist activities.

Both the PML-N and PTI had promised to give justice to dejected and disappointed youth by removing all illegally appointed officers and employees and by making appointments strictly on merit. The PTI government has taken an initiative in the KP and has fired such illegally employed employees and announced to make future appointments on merit.

The PTI government, the sources said, has come under pressure and has agreed to regularise these protesting teachers after taking their test. According to sources there must be a new procedure of recruitment where fresh candidates should be allowed to compete against announced and advertised seats and these protesting people be also allowed to become part of that process after they agree to give an undertaking that they will never do anything illegal in future.

The only valid point raised by protesting teachers is that when thousands of people were appointed illegally in many provincial government departments, why only they (KPK WWB teachers) were being fired. Why ‘justice’ is selective and not being done to all?

So, this my friend is the ugly truth

If you are hired illegally then be ready to get fired legally.
END OF STORY
you didnt read after that. And one more thing its a 6 month old news after that imran khan give direction to shah farman to handover their case to NAB. And nab had after verifiing all the documents cleared the employee i do have that letter of nab as well in office i will attach it here to show you the kpk govt real face

Salim Qalandar, a representative of WWB teachers, while talking to The News said that the allegations leveled by PTI chief Imran Khan were incorrect and in fact he and all his colleagues were appointed through a proper procedure.

He said the PTI chief’s allegation that the provincial minister of ANP for labour was facing a NAB case for illegal recruitments was also baseless and wrong.

Spokesman for the Prime Minister Mussadiq Malik while responding to The News question as to why Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif failed to fulfill his promise of reversing all illegal appointments made during previous regime and then making new appointments strictly on merit through a centralized high-powered commission, said an initial effort by the government on this count was opposed by the courts.

Mussadiq was of the view that all appointments during PML-N tenure were made on merit. He said that he will look into the issue in detail.

ANP spokesman Zahid Khan while talking to The News said, “If the PTI says those recruited during the ANP tenure were not appointed on merit, after end of term of PTI government, we will also say that those appointed by PTI were illegally recruited.”

Zahid Khan said Imran Khan was humiliating Pakhtoons. He said Chaudhry Nisar and Islamabad Police who were unable to act against Imran Khan’s illegal sit-in had tortured these poor teachers on Friday during their protest.

“We only want justice for the poor while the PTI government is making them jobless,” Zahid Khan added.

you didnt read after that. And one more thing its a 6 month old news after that imran khan give direction to shah farman to handover their case to NAB. And nab had after verifiing all the documents cleared the employee i do have that letter of nab as well in office i will attach it here to show you the kpk govt real face

Salim Qalandar, a representative of WWB teachers, while talking to The News said that the allegations leveled by PTI chief Imran Khan were incorrect and in fact he and all his colleagues were appointed through a proper procedure.

He said the PTI chief’s allegation that the provincial minister of ANP for labour was facing a NAB case for illegal recruitments was also baseless and wrong.

Spokesman for the Prime Minister Mussadiq Malik while responding to The News question as to why Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif failed to fulfill his promise of reversing all illegal appointments made during previous regime and then making new appointments strictly on merit through a centralized high-powered commission, said an initial effort by the government on this count was opposed by the courts.

Mussadiq was of the view that all appointments during PML-N tenure were made on merit. He said that he will look into the issue in detail.

ANP spokesman Zahid Khan while talking to The News said, “If the PTI says those recruited during the ANP tenure were not appointed on merit, after end of term of PTI government, we will also say that those appointed by PTI were illegally recruited.”

Zahid Khan said Imran Khan was humiliating Pakhtoons. He said Chaudhry Nisar and Islamabad Police who were unable to act against Imran Khan’s illegal sit-in had tortured these poor teachers on Friday during their protest.

“We only want justice for the poor while the PTI government is making them jobless,” Zahid Khan added.

:enjoy:lol, this is unbelievably hilarious. It is obvious for ANP to talk about PTI in negative becuse they don't know how to do practical work and they can just muggle since they don't have any leadership skills. :coffee:

Qalandar sahab said that they were all hired through proper procedure :tsk:. So, my friend do you think there are idiots sitting in the bureaucracy:big_boss: ? They know how to save their asses while hiring illegally. Everything is done through procedure but under the table there is no procedure:secret:.... If Qalandar is saying that the allegations are wrong, it doesn't mean he is the total authority to decide whats right and whats wrong... NAB will decide that...:police::police::police::police:

LOL...

:enjoy:lol, this is unbelievably hilarious. It is obvious for ANP to talk about PTI in negative becuse they don't know how to do practical work and they can just muggle since they don't have any leadership skills. :coffee:

Qalandar sahab said that they were all hired through proper procedure :tsk:. So, my friend do you think there are idiots sitting in the bureaucracy:big_boss: ? They know how to save their asses while hiring illegally. Everything is done through procedure but under the table there is no procedure:secret:.... If Qalandar is saying that the allegations are wrong, it doesn't mean he is the total authority to decide whats right and whats wrong... NAB will decide that...:police::police::police::police:

LOL...
its a 6 month old news after that imran khan give direction to shah farman to handover their case to NAB . And nab had after verifiing all the documents cleared the employee 2800 employees were clear and 315 were terminated by authorities. i do have copy of that letter of nab as well in office i will attach it here as a proof. I am lawyer by profession and we dont talk on assumptions. And yes over 1200 were appointed by pti govt which was expelled by the federal government in 2013 i love to attach that copy as well. My whole family voted imran khan pti for change but expelling old employees and accomudating their party workers are simply not the change.

I have researched a lot about Naya KPK and IK and Khattak is delivering a very good performance there. They have changed the Police, Patwari etc culture and have removed corruption a lot there. Education, Health and Law n Order situation has changed what I never found is that how many jobs the government of PTI created? I know that no can give an accurate number but do someone have an estimation? Khattak has started mega housing projects, dams and other development projects which created jobs so I am looking for an estimation number about how many jobs there government created and reply only if you have a correct estimation?
visit kpk.gov.pk official website and u will find the jobs only 43000 LB elections candidates are getting thier salary
search for more from above web

its a 6 month old news after that imran khan give direction to shah farman to handover their case to NAB . And nab had after verifiing all the documents cleared the employee 2800 employees were clear and 315 were terminated by authorities. i do have copy of that letter of nab as well in office i will attach it here as a proof. I am lawyer by profession and we dont talk on assumptions. And yes over 1200 were appointed by pti govt which was expelled by the federal government in 2013 i love to attach that copy as well. My whole family voted imran khan pti for change but expelling old employees and accomudating their party workers are simply not the change.

LOL... good for you lawyer saaaib... agha copy bye supreme court ta send kae... by the way everyone knows about the corruption of ANP and you don't even need to be a lawyer to understand that.

1200 were appointed by pti govt which was expelled by the federal government in 2013 i love to attach that copy as well. I don't get your point...
PS. I am an MBA with a law degree too and I have been working in Industrial Relations :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom