What's new

What about Greek 214 submarines to India?

why not pakistan buy this stuff,,with F16,s they can gey help from saudis and go for these toys on reasenable prices:cheers:

Pakistan & F-16 'Made for Each Other':smitten:

The wikileaks correctly noted that PAF is obsessed with F-16.

^^^That is what I was trying to say!All these subs are relatively new and we have four U-209's that are to be retired in the coming years,so why not Induct the U-214's now,so that a phased reduction process can be initiated!

First Greek's F-16 for Paf and now Type-214 for IN. Seriously, Greek's are not up to Auction their lethal claws.

First Greek's F-16 for Paf and now Type-214 for IN. Seriously, Greek's are not up to Auction their lethal claws.

Those are mere suggestions by members. Not proposals or deals

they would never give up there sub,s becose it is very hard to induct again,,,and not only india many more buyers are there giving even better prices then indians can even afford

haha not at all they whould never give those to india,,,,,as there is a huge threat is waiting for them from turkey,,,,air power can be managed quickly but navy is like an ship every turn take too much time.and also there is new chinese stratergy to step in euorope so they will never let it heppen.........dont worry and may be they lobby them and pressure them to sale F16,s to pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,who knows:undecided::china::pakistan:

why not pakistan buy this stuff,,with F16,s they can gey help from saudis and go for these toys on reasenable prices:cheers:

why would saudi's provide funds for our defense, they all did alot for us. We should come up with somthing from our selves,

no brother its ok when u r in britherly relations with some one,,may allah bless pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,but i think pakistan has enough funds to have those goodies becose in this situation they whould be selling them on through away prices,,,,more over pakistan can even take the older f16,s fo canablisation,,to keep running its fleet in the times of sanctions(if any),,,,,,keep faith on our institutions and sleep tight:hang2:

Another important reason - the Greeks with their financial crisis are in no position to give kickbacks to our politicos to favor this deal :cheesy:

In the current situation in Greece, they have nothing to say anymore and other countries are deciding their faith (mainly Germany and France), which is also a part of the mess they are in now. I doubt that they would sell these subs, because they are a crucial part of their deterrence against Turkey, just like I doubt Germany would force them to sell, because there are 3 more subs on order, so it's in Germany's interest to keep them as a potential customer, at least for the future.

India has a precedent of buying hardware meant for nations that were afflicted by financial crisis.

Back in '98 we obtained 10 Su-30Ks which were originally destined for Indonesia but which were diverted to India due to the financial crisis there.

this very aquisition by India led to the birth of the Sukhoi 30 MKI

Back
Top Bottom