What's new

Western passage of CPEC to be completed by 2018: PM

bro how many times they have changed deadlines for end of load shedding

A LOT less than IK has changed everything about his political agenda and policy-less U-turns :enjoy:.

Deadlines are changed when there is work being done, but due to complexities, things take longer. No one in the entire globe can deny the fact that the load-shedding is near its end. These massive, complex and problem-filled projects take longer in the US too (or elsewhere), just because they are too complex. Its not just Pakistan where its taking longer. Every project has a delay risk of delay at about 80% a few times in its lifetime. Not sure how many of such kind of projects you, IK or anyone else in this little mob has ever managed!!

IK's U-turn are ALL conversational and verbal. Absolutely no work. So its MUCH easier for him to change everything every two hours :rofl: :angel: :crazy: :omghaha:!!

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD:
Days after the government had failed to assuage the concerns of an all parties’ conference (APC) on the multibillion-dollar China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif scrapped a proposal for establishing 12 special economic zones in Balochistan and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa as he set a July 2018 deadline to complete the western passage of the corridor with a high-powered committee to oversee it..

Was it a really "failed" APC? Where KPK's "leaders" didn't have a point to score and they were at the least humiliated to the bottom?
The economic zones haven't been cancelled. NS is just too smart for people like IK. He knows that if he leaves, these people will make it a controversial topic and a project. So what he's doing is, he's making sure that the foundation is done and built before he leaves. Which also means whoever comes next, will have to follow suit and won't have an excuse to scrap such an important program because the "route was left incomplete". So now, they'll complete the route ALL the way and this expedited delivery will take out the risk of stalling the project in the future and blame NS's government for it. He thinks of Pakistan while others thinks of their tribes, groups, parties and individual states. Good work :tup:

A LOT less than IK has changed everything about his political agenda and policy-less U-turns :enjoy:.

Deadlines are changed when there is work being done, but due to complexities, things take longer. IK's U-turn are ALL conversational and verbal. Absolutely no work. So its MUCH easier for him to change everything every two hours :rofl: :angel: :crazy: :omghaha:!!
bhie aik he account use kar loo .But didnt NS said we are experience ? After coming to power for 5 time in punjab and 3rd time in federal still they didnt know?

but you can't deny that they are working to end the load shedding...
not the point. Point is did they intentionally lied ?

bhie aik he account use kar loo .But didnt NS said we are experience ? After coming to power for 5 time in punjab and 3rd time in federal still they didnt know?

not the point. Point is did they intentionally lied ?

I don't understand the first half of your first statement. English please?

Second sentence, NS said they are experienced in expanding business, economy and infrasructure. I don't think any PM (NS included) has claimed to be a Licensed Infrastructure Engineer :rofl: :angel: :crazy:. A PM's job isn't to sit on a road and watch a road being completed, he listens to Civil Engineers' opinion on it and when they say "delay" the management makes sure its true and factual, and they tell the PM and its announced.

Will IK be sitting on EVERY ROAD and EVERY LIGHT POLE to help put them in ground if he was elected? That's an effing stupid idea if he wants to run the country like this. At the end of his 5 years, he would've PERSONALLY put in like 9 light poles and build 2 miles of a road across Pakistan. The rest of the country......didn't see any growth as the Mr. PM (IK) was busy in PERSONALLY building these things :rofl: :angel: :omghaha:.

I love these genius posts from IK's propaganda squad!!! What IK's people write, is like scripts from Comedy Central :dance3:. Its like you got a group of people, who aren't politically OR business savvy. Its just a bunch of people who just talk and criticize and do NOTHING. I want this lazy job too, do nothing :nono::no:

can u just say it that he lied? is it that hard/?

It shouldn't be hard at all, IK's been lying for years and at times 10 times a day. And people are nice to call those lying and getting exposed as "U" turns. Well, he lies and so do you guys on here. So its a bunch of people who just lie without substance or any performance. Happy ? :enjoy:

I don't understand the first half of your first statement. English please?

Second sentence, NS said they are experienced in expanding business, economy and infrasructure. I don't think any PM (NS included) has claimed to be a Licensed Infrastructure Engineer :rofl: :angel: :crazy:. A PM's job isn't to sit on a road and watch a road being completed, he listens to Civil Engineers' opinion on it and when they say "delay" the management makes sure its true and factual, and they tell the PM and its announced.

Will IK be sitting on EVERY ROAD and EVERY LIGHT POLE to help put them in ground if he was elected? That's an effing stupid idea if he wants to run the country like this. At the end of his 5 years, he would've PERSONALLY put in like 9 light poles and build 2 miles of a road across Pakistan. The rest of the country......didn't see any growth as the Mr. PM (IK) was busy in PERSONALLY building these things :rofl: :angel: :omghaha:.

I love these genius posts from IK's propaganda squad!!! What IK's people write, is like scripts from Comedy Central :dance3:. Its like you got a group of people, who aren't politically OR business savvy. Its just a bunch of people who just talk and criticize and do NOTHING. I want this lazy job too, do nothing :nono::no:

It shouldn't be hard at all, IK's been lying for years and at times 10 times a day. And people are nice to call those lying and getting exposed as "U" turns. Well, he lies and so do you guys on here. So its a bunch of people who just lie without substance or any performance. Happy ? :enjoy:
again long paragraph of BS. bro why cant u write few logical sentences instead of this crap. its like u r sitting in maryium nawaz media cell, always available. always here to protect the sharif family

can u just say it that he lied? is it that hard/?

Here's a list of projects to produce electricity. These are JUST under the CPEC. There are various other projects I know are going on, including extending Tarbela, Mangla extensions, Neelam-Jhelam, and various other projects in Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK and in Sindh. The following project will produce over 840 MGW of electricity. All combined, Pakistan should go in surplus by 2020 as everything in the pipeline, when completes, should add additional 12000-15000 MGW in the system.

In Pakistan's ENTIRE history, no one undertook these many projects and foreign investments combined!! These guys are doing it all in JUST one term. Talk about performance!!

The priority energy projects under CPEC include Port Qasim Electric Company Coal Fired Plant (1320 MW); Sahiwal Coal-fired Power Plant (1320 MW); Engro Thar Coal-fired Power Plant (1320 MW); Surface Mine in Block II of Thar Coal field 6.5 mtpa; Gwadar Coal Power Project (300 MW); HUBCO Coal Power Plant (660 MW); Rahimyar Khan Coal Power Project (1320 MW); SSRL Thar Coal Block 6.5mpta & CPIH Mine Mouth Power Plant, Thar, Sindh; Coal Fired Power Project Thar block-I (1320 MW); Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park, Bahawalpur (1000 MW); Dawood Wind Farm, Bhambore, Sindh (50MW); UEP 100MW Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Sindh; Sachal 50MW Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Sindh; Sunnec 50MW Wind Farm, Nooriabad,Thatta, Sindh.

Ab youthiyay kis baat pay rola dalein gay. Khtak went into meeting like an internation Don and returned utterly humiliated.

Humiliation Number 1:
Khatak: Westren route ki roads pay koe kaam shuruh nae hua yay na insafi kar ra hai punjab
Answer by NHA Cheif: Sir meine apsay aur apkay provincial secretary say 6 month pehlay request ki thi kay land aquisition mein help karein so we can start our work on the route but no one answered back

Humiliation No. 2:
Khatak: Industrial Parks pay koe kaam shuruh nae hua
Nawaz Shareif: Kya ab apko Roads say pehlay hi industrial Parks laga dein. Pehlay road ban jaye phir apki marzi ki jagah par industrial parks banein gay

Khtak: Sirf 2 lane road banae ja rae hai kpk mein aur punjab mein 6 lane hair. Humein bi 6 lane chahiye like punjab
NHA Cheif: Sir it is a 4 lane express with plans to increase it to 6 way in future not 2 lane High way

Khatak: Sab project Punjab mein lagaye ja rahey hein
Aitzaz Ahsan (PPP): Agar koe doosra province project lagwa raha hai to unhein laganay dein apko kya masla hai. KPK nay kya joe aisa proposal send kiya hai jo accept nae hua.
Khatak: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Utter humiliation for khatak. It was conversation told in a show with Haroon Rasheed.

He and Chairman of PTI are humiliation proof, they will be parroting same thing again because 2018 is election year and wanna be PM knows that CPEC projects will go under NS's belt. But anyway CPEC become success or another KBD, in both cased PTI is surely gonna get middle finger from Punjab, max she will be able to get couple of burger seats and few by "electables" provided they stay with PTI in next elections.

Here's a list of projects to produce electricity. These are JUST under the CPEC. There are various other projects I know are going on, including extending Tarbela, Mangla extensions, Neelam-Jhelam, and various other projects in Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK and in Sindh. The following project will produce over 840 MGW of electricity. All combined, Pakistan should go in surplus by 2020 as everything in the pipeline, when completes, should add additional 12000-15000 MGW in the system.

In Pakistan's ENTIRE history, no one undertook these many projects and foreign investments combined!! These guys are doing it all in JUST one term. Talk about performance!!

The priority energy projects under CPEC include Port Qasim Electric Company Coal Fired Plant (1320 MW); Sahiwal Coal-fired Power Plant (1320 MW); Engro Thar Coal-fired Power Plant (1320 MW); Surface Mine in Block II of Thar Coal field 6.5 mtpa; Gwadar Coal Power Project (300 MW); HUBCO Coal Power Plant (660 MW); Rahimyar Khan Coal Power Project (1320 MW); SSRL Thar Coal Block 6.5mpta & CPIH Mine Mouth Power Plant, Thar, Sindh; Coal Fired Power Project Thar block-I (1320 MW); Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park, Bahawalpur (1000 MW); Dawood Wind Farm, Bhambore, Sindh (50MW); UEP 100MW Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Sindh; Sachal 50MW Wind Farm, Jhimpir, Sindh; Sunnec 50MW Wind Farm, Nooriabad,Thatta, Sindh.
again . read the comment and answer in a line , instead of writing a long useless paragraph .

its like u r sitting in maryium nawaz media cell, always available. always here to protect the sharif family

I am protecting the progress and the growth opportunity to a nation that you and the likes of you, all the way to the top of your food chain, don't want the Pakistani people to have!!!! Because when the Pakistani people realize what they really deserved, and it was a LOT more than all talk and accusations, they won't vote for fools who just talk. They'll actually cross the ethnic barrier too to vote on performance. And that's when a stable, peaceful and united Pakistan will emerge :enjoy:.

And no Mariyam or anyone can pay me what I make in the US. This is ALL voluntarily work and for a good mission. To bring about change through PEN and WRITING into people's heads, who are negative and used to thinking one way, the extreme way. If I changed a few people to think positive and do the best they can, VS. do the best TALKING (like IK), I'll win and my time here, is spent well :enjoy:

again . read the comment and answer in a line , instead of writing a long useless paragraph .

The context was in line with your questions. You said these projects weren't real many times and that they are lying on purpose. I told you these are complex projects and you silly challenged everything. So I gave you a list so you can get educated and understand how much work is going on. When you hit puberty and turn into a mature guy, hit me up. We'll have a fact base talk. I feel like I am dealing with a 12 year old child who's had a terrible childhood and has become very negative!! Sorry if that's true!

I am protecting the progress and the growth opportunity to a nation that you and the likes of you, all the way to the top of your food chain, don't want the Pakistani people to have!!!! Because when the Pakistani people realize what they really deserved, and it was a LOT more than all talk and accusations, they won't vote for fools who just talk. They'll actually cross the ethnic barrier too to vote on performance. And that's when a stable, peaceful and united Pakistan will emerge :enjoy:.

And no Mariyam or anyone can pay me what I make in the US. This is ALL voluntarily work and for a good mission. To bring about change through PEN and WRITING into people's heads, who are negative and used to thinking one way, the extreme way. If I changed a few people to think positive and do the best they can, VS. do the best TALKING (like IK), I'll win and my time here, is spent well :enjoy:
again u doing a same thing. Writing a irrelevent long paragraph , cant u asnwer in one line .?

Back
Top Bottom