What's new

Western media attacks Pakistan Army, soft on Zardari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever said in LSE report or in this bull crap you guys posted. If you change "Pakistan, PA, ISI" to India, Indian Army and RAW...it will become Zaid Hamid artricle and you all will laugh and say "Ohh its zaid hamid's fantacy stories".......

This article is nothing more than bull crap just like zaid hamid's accusation is nothig more than a BS for you guys.

Very well, Let it be... U have Your own reasons in Not believing the fact, Why Would I want You to believe, I just stated that I believe , why is there a hell lot of fuss around me....

Its anti Pakistan extraordinaire Christine Fair, mit would be best to ignore her and these RAND studies as they so often get all the things wrong.

Perhaps you should read her other articles that produce evidence on hearsay. I once asked as to how she got the 'statitics' that were present in one of her reports but to no avail.

The USG pays good money to such people you know, Georgetown is infamous for naming one of its faculty's after Khosheggi.

Nice answer, thread closed as this same usual BS has been posted a number of times and discussed much in detail, and discussing it further is useless as Indian trolls are not gonna sit idle and resort to their Pakistan bashing behavior without having any knowledge or intellect behind their claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom