What's new

Western media attacks Pakistan Army, soft on Zardari

Status
Not open for further replies.
why every one is saying same thing

don't you thing there is something truth
By talking lie 24/7 doesn't make it the truth.......

Denying by Pakistan was usual response but USofA also denied the report and called it rubbish. anything else.

Don't post this kinda article.
if it says any bitter truth about pakistan then people here will declare it propaganda and utter bullsh1t.

What new does this author has, its all Known Facts

Thanks for letting us know the facts.

Its very convenient for people to take facts of one side while ignoring the facts from the other side, but this is expected from across the border, nothing new in that also.

Why is that so Important To hear that fro me? if U understand well and Good:disagree:

It is important to hear that from you because I fail to believe how ignorant a human can be. And you are right, I do understand well and good that you are a conspiracy theorist and you like to believe in false stories concocted by the likes of people such as Bharat Verma rather than believe in cold hard facts.

if it says any bitter truth about pakistan then people here will declare it propaganda and utter bullsh1t.
Nope.....thats just indian mentality which you are calling bitter truth.....

How about a bitter truth about India that its supporting TTP against Pakistan.

If you want me to believe your story than you should believe mine too.

That's because it is propaganda and utter bull crap, seriously, you guys can really believe that Pakistan is in a position to support militants ? What do you call all the bomb blasts, the casualties, the military ops ? Is that a mere façade ? Orchestrated for India ? Don't flatter yourself.
If anybody is supporting militancy it is India, who is a major facilitator of both the TTP and the BLA.

That's because it is propaganda and utter bull crap, seriously, you guys can really believe that Pakistan is in a position to support militants ? What do you call all the bomb blasts, the casualties, the military ops ? Is that a mere façade ? Orchestrated for India ? Don't flatter yourself.
If anybody is supporting militancy it is India, who is a major facilitator of both the TTP and the BLA.
Dude forget it ....Its indian mentality....you cant change it...

If the article post by PAkistani and against India thn Indian member say "Troll, BS article, blaa blaa" lol

It is important to hear that from you because I fail to believe how ignorant a human can be. And you are right, I do understand well and good that you are a conspiracy theorist and you like to believe in false stories concocted by the likes of people such as Bharat Verma rather than believe in cold hard facts.

You would get better answer If You stand In front of a Mirror and Ask How Ignorant can a Human Being be.... You Expect us to believe Your famous Conspiracy theorist Mr.Zaid Hamid, amn our People are better than Him, He once said pakistan can reach Moon in 5 years and They can colonize moon and All the World will fall under the feet of pakistan in 5 years...

Man Our people are not as Ignorant as You guys, so Please you may believe Him and we would believe What taken on our side...

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

If the article post by PAkistani and against India thn Indian member say "Troll, BS article, blaa blaa" lol

And at the same Time, you guys would have defended it...

You would get better answer If You stand In front of a Mirror and Ask How Ignorant can a Human Being be.... You Expect us to believe Your famous Conspiracy theorist Mr.Zaid Hamid, amn our People are better than Him, He once said pakistan can reach Moon in 5 years and They can colonize moon and All the World will fall under the feet of pakistan in 5 years...

Man Our people are not as Ignorant as You guys, so Please you may believe Him and we would believe What taken on our side...

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

And at the same Time, you guys would have defended it...
Whatever said in LSE report or in this bull crap you guys posted. If you change "Pakistan, PA, ISI" to India, Indian Army and RAW...it will become Zaid Hamid artricle and you all will laugh and say "Ohh its zaid hamid's fantacy stories".......

This article is nothing more than bull crap just like zaid hamid's accusation is nothig more than a BS for you guys.

Its anti Pakistan extraordinaire Christine Fair, it would be best to ignore her and these RAND studies as they so often get all the things wrong.

Perhaps you should read her other articles that produce evidence on hearsay. I once asked as to how she got the 'statitics' that were present in one of her reports but to no avail.

The USG pays good money to such people you know, Georgetown is infamous for naming one of its faculty's after Khosheggi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom