What's new

Wen to visit in Dec, as India hosts the world's who's who

India is not concerned about Pakistan?

Of course India is concerned about Pakistan. We are empathetic towards your internal as well as external state of affairs.

IN17_IND14149B_4733f.jpg

haah... its too hard to know the real character of a man by looking at his face. :disagree:

and what it has to do with india in the first place, india asks weapons from russia, USA, pakistan doesnt bother with it, u develop your arsenal we develop ours, dont try to become over smart.. and u know what chinese gonna reply with your nonsense, chinese dont give us weapons for free, its a mutual trade relations, the chinese r not coming so that you can put any bharati pressure for things which are beyond your limits..

if pakistan had the clout to stop india from getting advanced tech, trust me, it would have

Of course India is concerned about Pakistan. We are empathetic towards your internal as well as external state of affairs.

Why are you spinning what I said? I said a few more things after that sentence. You conveniently did not quote that as your post would've sounded really stupid if you did.

Why are you spinning what I said? I said a few more things after that sentence. You conveniently did not quote that as your post would've sounded really stupid if you did.

Only Pakistan dream that Indian and China can go for another war.
Both India and China are growing economies and we know war is not a good option

And please dnt even dream that China gonna help you if you go on war with India ... If any one thing that so he is biggest stupid

And XYZ sounds fool nothing else

Njoy the day :lol:

Ok, and how is what you just said in any way or shape relevant to my reply?

And what are you referring to by "XYZ"?

dude they are trying to say that,India has 0 military threat from pakistan,so india never worries about pakistan in war,and india is concerned about breaking up of pakistan,which is going on now...and if pakistan goes to war with india,by any chance,china comes in,china has to face Russia,South korea,US,japan,India...
these are the countries clearly encircling china,it's like india's pearl of allies..
so china knows this,and any war between india and pak,Us will get a oppurtunity to start a war with pak,u know wat they did to iraq...
these are the thing they were trying to convey..i hope u understood now
and also don't forget France,german are in the list of close allies of india..
And forgot,india's close ally ISRAEL will push u from other side which india pushes u from this side,finally u know wat happens..
so don't even think about war with india...try to clear everything with dialouge

here u can have some proof ..
US&israel supports india against pak
Russia supports india against pak

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
well but we don't want any war,we have big goals,but anyway indirectly destabilizing pak is another type of attack..
it will be going on

Back
Top Bottom