What's new

Well PTI IK & PAT Qadri - First Victory - Military Guarantees

Rants from a delusional mind. Nothing else. Minhaj has ZERO terrorist acts in its history book. Its established in more than 80 countries worldwide.

Well, killing policemen, destroying public and commercial property, burning buses, attacking government officials, breaking the constitution, disturbing peace and getting people killed are ALL TERRORISM related activities. Your MULLAH right now has a NON-Bailable Arrest Warrant issued from the Terrorism court. So the "history you mentioned" is changing and its now filled with Terrorism and this is your end.

Second: Watch in a few months. Wide spread investigations will happen as a lot of money is laundered to support coupe, violence and supporting people to destroy a country's system. So after those investigations, many centers will get get closed off. And all the people in the West will ALSO go through investigations to find out how much money was laundered to spread hate, instability and terrorism in Pakistan. This is bound to happen, just watch my words.

Nawaz Sharif wanted army to do action against them. Army chief denied his request of army/. then they asked him to do mediation ...

That's utter BULL CRAP. Prove this to me and I'll literally apologize online and will never come on here due to shame.

The Army chief didn't deny anything, he in fact has told the government that this is their mess. They should've listened to their internal minister Nisar and stop these idiots from getting into the Red Zone. It's left a huge back mark and bad press for Pakistan.

Mullah's protestors also have Taliban trained fractions with automatic weapons and explosives. The military wants all this gone. They put 111 snipers on buildings with suspected targets marked to be taken out due to presence of weapons. This is just a last face saving exercise to avoid women and children getting in the harms way as like most extremist people, Mullah is also putting the women and the children around the most outer ring, that will face the law enforcement (how MANLY of this idiot).

So yea, tomorrow, whatever the government promised will be "Awarded" to you as a ceremonial Face Saving process. Then stupid people will dance thinking they "won" when their leaders BARELY got saved form getting Rear Ending by the Military Boots.
These idiots should thank the military and the government for allowing them to save face

Last edited:
That's utter BULL CRAP. Prove this to me and I'll literally apologize online and will never come on here due to shame.

The Army chief didn't deny anything, he in fact has told the government that this is their mess. They should've listened to their internal minister Nisar and stop these idiots from getting into the Red Zone. It's left a huge back mark and bad press for Pakistan.

Mullah's protestors also have Taliban trained fractions with automatic weapons and explosives. The military wants all this gone. They put 111 snipers on buildings with suspected targets marked to be taken out due to presence of weapons. This is just a last face saving exercise to avoid women and children getting in the harms way as like most extremist people, Mullah is also putting the women and the children around the most outer ring, that will face the law enforcement (how MANLY of this idiot).

So yea, tomorrow, whatever the government promised will be "Awarded" to you as a ceremonial Face Saving process. Then stupid people will dance thinking they "won" when their leaders BARELY got saved form getting Rear Ending by the Military Boots.
These idiots should thank the military and the government for allowing them to save face

sorry bro no one have cctv footage of nawaz and sharif meeting. Army and Police constantly said no to any operation planned. As they know Nawaz sharif will put blame on them. Like they did in model town incident.

Bullshit they had no weapons or explosive . Not a single bullet or explosive were used when their political office was attacked. NO where in the whole media showed any explosive or gun. They just used danda for their protection.

u can put it in anyway u want . Protest was determinant and patient. Nawaz had no solution to his problem he asked them to mediate. U can be against PAT. But there was no violance from there side. Yes when they were defending state terrorism against them ,

@orangzaib: Even people from his hometown, one of the most dangerous places on this planet can attest that Minhaj has ZERO terrorist acts to it's credit.

@Aeronaut, you are from Jhang, please enlighten our young American member about TuQ and Minhaj. Once that is done, I'll lodge an official 'pretty please request' to cyber-smack him for lying from each and every of his 'whitish' orifice.....

Feeling gassy and burnt Hyperion. If you "re-read" my post clearly and with "focus"....you'll find out:
1) I never said the institution he built has DONE terrorism. Show me this at one place. Its time that you stop making stuff up or putting things in other's mouth. Its getting OLD and not really objective.

2) What I did say, was after the policemen were killed by his followers under his command, the properties, the plaza's were burnt, the police buses were burnt and all, the Constitution was violated, the written contract with CDA were violated, and he instigated killings of rulers and threats to the government leaders in getting them killed.....ALL of this is considered terrorism. Halting a country on it knees and threatening ordinary public's lifestyle, illegally seizing a nation's capital with little 15 K people, preparing his followers to fight with the STATE....us all is terrorism. i don't know how much law do you know but it is ALL under public threat and terrorism.

So, NOW, everything he has including the institution, have this stamp of terrorism and extremism that wasn't there before. Watch my words that there will be investigations into it across the world as to what all goes into the funds and what funds were used to spread terrorism and damage of an exiting democratic system , along with getting people killed!

Third: @Aeronaut doesn't need to tell me ANYTHING about the Mullah and anyone we discuss here. I know their life stories more than you guys do. Some are PRETTY shameful so let's keep it away from the public! Btw, Aero Mangla and the part of Jehlum that further north touches the Kashmir side has some very pretty sight seeing and natural beauty. I loved it :)

Last edited:
Dude, it's a happy day today. Today we shall win. I may even send you a fruit basket! :D

Feeling gassy and burnt Hyperion. If you "re-read" my post clearly and with "focus"....you'll find out:
1) I never said the institution he built has DONE terrorism. Show me this at one place. Its time that you stop making stuff up or putting things in other's mouth. Its getting OLD and not really objective.

2) What I did say, was after the policemen were killed by his followers under his command, the properties, the plaza's were burnt, the police buses were burnt and all, the Constitution was violated, the written contract with CDA were violated, and he instigated killings of rulers and threats to the government leaders in getting them killed.....ALL of this is considered terrorism. Halting a country on it knees and threatening ordinary public's lifestyle, illegally seizing a nation's capital with little 15 K people, preparing his followers to fight with the STATE....us all is terrorism. i don't know how much law do you know but it is ALL under public threat and terrorism.

So, NOW, everything he has including the institution, have this stamp of terrorism and extremism that wasn't there before. Watch my words that there will be investigations into it across the world as to what all goes into the funds and what funds were used to spread terrorism and damage of an exiting democratic system , along with getting people killed!

Third: @Aeronaut doesn't need to tell me ANYTHING about the Mullah and anyone we discuss here. I know their life stories more than you guys do. Some are PRETTY shameful so let's keep it away from the public! Btw, Aero Mangla and the part of Jhan that further north touches the Kashmir side has some very pretty sight seeing and natural beauty. I loved it :)
may be u know this kinda Mullah in US

Dictator_Quad-1024x768.jpg

Dude, it's a happy day today. Today we shall win. I may even send you a fruit basket! :D

You can keep the fruit basket and enjoy the "fruit cakes" I am good. I don't do sweets so thank you for the offer.
Yes, today will be a happy day. You guys win as I predicted as Mullah and his friends' asses won't get rear ended by them boots. So I am hoping he Mullah is packing to his bags to run away and Face Save, otherwise, they'll take him along with his bags. And the destination may be unknown.
Btw, Face Saving isn't a win. Tell him and IK to remain there and continue to ask for NS and the Government's resignation. I'd love to see the scene 8 hours after they talk. APCs rolling in, Tear Gas, Snipers taking out people with automatic weapons and all. It'll teach a LOT of other people a lesson on not to become a threat to a country, and a nation of 200 MILLION people by bringing you 15K in. Plus never cause a 4 Trillion loss to a poor country. The system will flex its muscles and get you out of the little bus-container you are in!

Looks like IK and TUQ just saved Mushy.......a well planned operation

American, you watch way too much Hollywood 'action-thrillers'...........:cheesy:

Personal advice, switch to Bollywood rom-coms! :D

You can keep the fruit basket and enjoy the "fruit cakes" I am good. I don't do sweets so thank you for the offer.
Yes, today will be a happy day. You guys win as I predicted as Mullah and his friends' asses won't get rear ended by them boots. So I am hoping he Mullah is packing to his bags to run away and Face Save, otherwise, they'll take him along with his bags. And the destination may be unknown.
Btw, Face Saving isn't a win. Tell him and IK to remain there and continue to ask for NS and the Government's resignation. I'd love to see the scene 8 hours after they talk. APCs rolling in, Tear Gas, Snipers taking out people with automatic weapons and all. It'll teach a LOT of other people a lesson on not to become a threat to a country, and a nation of 200 MILLION people by bringing you 15K in. Plus never cause a 4 Trillion loss to a poor country. The system will flex its muscles and get you out of the little bus-container you are in!

Hush, imbecile, I was about to send him mango-peti, Zia-ul-Haq shhhhhhhhhtyle! :cheesy:

I hope you guys understood the term "fruit cakes" from my post lol. Or ask some other American member or google it. You may not like it but it humerus in this case.

I'd do donuts and coffee and a bagel with creme cheese please. Can it get any more American than this? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom