Well played Neha Ansari.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well played Neha Ansari.

9z4i7d42az7oq364c7ya.jpeg

Express Tribune's staffer Neha Ansari's recent article published on the Foreign Policy news magazine accusing the ISI, Pakistan Army and ISPR (Inter Services Public Relations) of ‘dictating’ the press reporting during the anti govt protests which started in August this year is yet another example of the continued ‘media trial’ with a specific objective of maligning, vilifying and ultimately discrediting Pakistan’s most stable and evolved institutions.

Her article which was mainly aimed at the international audience is a strange cocktail of fabricated facts, third party accounts of individuals who were not identified, personal, political or ideologically driven bias. She attempts to come off as the morally high flying champion of journalistic integrity inside an otherwise ‘rotten’ journalistic structure in Pakistan. Throughout the article she failed to identify those CEO’s who were allegedly ‘manipulated’ by the ‘establishment’. That is understandable because identifying those individuals may cost her the position she has at the Express Tribune, however naming and shaming Pakistan’s armed forces while riding a self acclaimed moral high horse to wage a smear campaign, is certainly a proven way to get cookies from foreign media outlets in order to boost her mid age career goals.

Article ends with a little bit of self pity, a little bit of envy for DAWN and with those references made popular by Desi liberals in regards to GEO TV and unsubstantiated allegations on Pakistan’s Armed Forces from shooting Hamid Mir to calling the cable operators to shut down GEO’s transmission. Since Neha Ansari has thrown her hat in the ring for international media’s exposure at the expense of Pakistani state institutions, we can expect her soon to appear on one of those shows hosted by Arnab Ghoshwami to give her ‘expert opinion’ over issues concerning her holy crusade against the ‘evil’ that the Pakistani Armed Forces are. Since Neha Ansari has no tangible evidence to prove her allegations and is following a time tested career trajectory we cannot expect her to carry her ‘crusade’ against the Pakistani Armed Forces to the proper institutions like the courts because its much easy to do it lying on the couch while sipping coffee with a little bit of self righteousness, than it is having to prove it in a court of law under oath and due process. In the end, i extend my best wishes to her future prospects. I hope she gets another US scholarship and loads of TV appearances from Indian outlets who'd buy her like hot cakes. In the end all i have to say is ''Well played Neha'' !

Gem >> | Not Fit to Print: An Insider Account of Pakistani Censorship

Last edited:
Well played Neha Ansari.

View attachment 156285

Express Tribune's staffer Neha Ansari's recent article published on the Foreign Policy news magazine accusing the ISI, Pakistan Army and ISPR (Inter Services Public Relations) of ‘dictating’ the press reporting during the anti govt protests which started in August this year is yet another example of the continued ‘media trial’ with a specific objective of maligning, vilifying and ultimately discrediting Pakistan’s most stable and evolved institutions.

Her article which was mainly aimed at the international audience is a strange cocktail of fabricated facts, third party accounts of individuals who were not identified, personal, political or ideologically driven bias. She attempts to come off as the morally high flying champion of journalistic integrity inside an otherwise ‘rotten’ journalistic structure in Pakistan. Throughout the article she failed to identify those CEO’s who were allegedly ‘manipulated’ by the ‘establishment’. That is understandable because identifying those individuals may cost her the position she has at the Express Tribune, however naming and shaming Pakistan’s armed forces while riding a self acclaimed moral high horse to wage a smear campaign, is certainly a proven way to get cookies from foreign media outlets in order to boost her mid age career goals.

Article ends with a little bit of self pity, a little bit of envy for DAWN and with those references made popular by Desi liberals in regards to GEO TV and unsubstantiated allegations on Pakistan’s Armed Forces from shooting Hamid Mir to calling the cable operators to shut down GEO’s transmission. Since Neha Ansari has thrown her hat in the ring for international media’s exposure at the expense of Pakistani state institutions, we can expect her soon to appear on one of those shows hosted by Arnab Ghoshwami to give her ‘expert opinion’ over issues concerning her holy crusade against the ‘evil’ that the Pakistani Armed Forces are. Since Neha Ansar has no tangible allegations and is following a time tested career trajectory we cannot expect her to carry her ‘crusade’ against Pakistani Armed Forces to the proper institutions like the courts because its much easy to do it on the couch while sipping coffee than it is having to prove it in a court of law. In the end, i extend my best wishes to her future prospects. I hope she gets another US scholarship and loads of TV appearances from Indian outlets who’d buy her like hot cakes. Well played!

Gem >> | Not Fit to Print: An Insider Account of Pakistani Censorship
Where is the link of article you have posted here ?

It was never gone. For some reason our threads are not appearing in google search after the upgrade.

That could be the problem. Thank you for the link and the explanation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom