What's new

We'll help Afghan partners, Hindus and Sikhs come to India: New Delhi

You are misunderstanding my words again.
I never said that Hindus have any 'religious' right to be in India.

But if Hindus / Sikhs / Jains etc anywhere on the globe are in real peril, which country can they afford to turn to if not India. Anyone in trouble seeks to be near people similar to them. India has the highest concentration of Hindus, Sikhs, Jains. So obviously, these persecuted people would feel safest in India than in any other country.

Coming to the question of Muslims. Now, we need to evaluate first whether these Muslims are in peril. If they are in peril, where do they want to go. You are assuming these Afghan muslims want to come to India rather than to go to Pakistan or Dubai or UK/ USA. Moreover, India being not a rich country and an overpopulated country cannot intake a large number of refugees. And in this case, India is under no obligation to take refugees because neither Afghanistan is our direct neighbor nor the mess is our creation.

There are many countries with Muslim and Christian majorities.
For Hindus and Sikhs, India is the only country with majority (apart from tiny Nepal). So India becomes a natural home for these if they feel persecution in their home country.
This is similar to how Jews from all around the world gravitated to Israel after 2nd world war.

This does not mean that India should discriminate against Christians and Muslims. They should be evaluated for asylum on a case-by-case basis as well as needed. But as explained, the options available to Christians and Muslims are far greater.

So many words being typed up just to justify discrimination.

I assume lower castes also want to be manual scavengers? And blacks want segregation in US schools?

Discrimination is so embedded in your psyche that you just cannot escape it.

So many words being typed up just to justify discrimination.

I assume lower castes also want to be manual scavengers? And blacks want segregation in US schools?

Discrimination is so embedded in your psyche that you just cannot escape it.
Did you even read what I wrote before shouting 'discrimination'.
What do you expect India to do here. Get the entire population of Afghanistan ferried to India?
India never meddled in Afghanistan. It was Russia, Pakistan, NATO. Why is there any obligation on India to take any refugee from Afghanistan when it is not even touching border with India.

As a special case, we are ready to take Hindus and Sikhs if they want to come to India because they are specially vulnerable under Taliban.

I will not explain myself further if you have already formed an opinion without listening to other's argument.

I can't think of any other country in the world that has a religious test for refugees. What is more astonishing that is the majority of the country is okay with it (and so are you - based on your comments). Therefore, when I say "whitewashing", it is this kind of blatant discrimination that is given a pass by the larger society.
That's because you live in perpetual victimhood thought process. There are plenty of countries that take refugees based on their religion. Best yet is the United States, through the Lautenberg-Specter amendment extended prosecuted communities of Iran especially Jews, Bahai's, Christians to jump the queue when it comes to naturalization. Although I read a lot of excuses to it by anti CAA militants they all seem to clutch on to the 'Hindutva bad', the L-S amendment is a positive discrimination trope. No, that's just a stupid and weak argument.

Canada took Sikh during the Indira-Post Indira times based on their prosecution. Through which a large number of Sikhs migrated to Canada especially those having Khalistan affiliation even now they use their religion to gain asylum citing separatism as a reason.

Hungary went a step further to accept Iranian migrants who converted to Christianity from Islam because apostates are prosecuted or killed there. That's like saying if you want to easily migrate to Hungary from Iran, just convert to Christianity.

India doesn't even stop the naturalization of Muslims, rather help others to get citizenship easily from specific countries who arrived in India before 2014. I say it's inadequate to help minorities from these countries, rather the timeframe should be removed altogether.

That's because you live in perpetual victimhood thought process. There are plenty of countries that take refugees based on their religion. Best yet is the United States, through the Lautenberg-Specter amendment extended prosecuted communities of Iran especially Jews, Bahai's, Christians to jump the queue when it comes to naturalization. Although I read a lot of excuses to it by anti CAA militants they all seem to clutch on to the 'Hindutva bad', the L-S amendment is a positive discrimination trope. No, that's just a stupid and weak argument.

Canada took Sikh during the Indira-Post Indira times based on their prosecution. Through which a large number of Sikhs migrated to Canada especially those having Khalistan affiliation even now they use their religion to gain asylum citing separatism as a reason.

Hungary went a step further to accept Iranian migrants who converted to Christianity from Islam because apostates are prosecuted or killed there. That's like saying if you want to easily migrate to Hungary from Iran, just convert to Christianity.

India doesn't even stop the naturalization of Muslims, rather help others to get citizenship easily from specific countries who arrived in India before 2014. I say it's inadequate to help minorities from these countries, rather the timeframe should be removed altogether.

The house negro comes to the rescue of his masters by providing misplaced examples and analogies.

None of the examples you cite discriminated against any particular group based on their religion or ethnic origin. They were provided refuge/asylum based on their situation. Neither the US, nor Canada or said that they will accept only Sikhs from India and not Muslims. It is just that the Sikhs qualified for asylum in large numbers based on the situation in India.

Now go back to your plantation owner and tell him what a wonderful job you did.

The house negro comes to the rescue of his masters by providing misplaced examples and analogies.

None of the examples you cite discriminated against any particular group based on their religion or ethnic origin. They were provided refuge/asylum based on their situation. Neither the US, nor Canada or said that they will accept only Sikhs from India and not Muslims. It is just that the Sikhs qualified for asylum in large numbers based on the situation in India.

Farm negro hoping and praying we all get more punctures.

All of my examples show discrimination in gaining citizenship just if you ask the Iranian govt, they will say their minorities are just fine, just like Pakistani or Bangladeshi govts would say. Now, coming to Canada, well, you go ahead and try claiming asylum citing discrimination and see how it goes, who is most likely get citizenship. Or I a Hindu if I cite caste discrimination to claim asylum they would throw my papers out.

And what situation in India is there for Sikhs? Are they largely discriminated against, prosecuted I don't think so, only the ones who are affiliated with seperatist elements need to worry about it.

Apply the same logic you applied to Sikhs when it comes to India, "Situation in x country".

Does Poland take Muslim refugees? Or even the French now? And why are you so obsessed with Muslims only, are they the only one persecuted? Muslims have to go through the process that has been happening since independence, of staying for 11 years in India to be eligible for citizenship, Non muslims from neighbouring muslim nations are given discount of 5 years and hence get citizenship a lot quicker. Else Any Hindu from say Mauritius if wants citizenship he/she will have to go through the same 11 year period for citizenship. Got it?

And if you are advocating for Afghan muslim refugees, then Okay but you have to promise the country that you’ll take care of atleast 1 afghan family in India with your own money. If not then don’t give your comments.

Muslim refugees are allowed and there is a limit and already an emergency visa service has been established if you already don’t know.

Farm negro hoping and praying we all get more punctures.

All of my examples show discrimination in gaining citizenship just if you ask the Iranian govt, they will say their minorities are just fine, just like Pakistani or Bangladeshi govts would say. Now, coming to Canada, well, you go ahead and try claiming asylum citing discrimination and see how it goes, who is most likely get citizenship. Or I a Hindu if I cite caste discrimination to claim asylum they would throw my papers out.

And what situation in India is there for Sikhs? Are they largely discriminated against, prosecuted I don't think so, only the ones who are affiliated with seperatist elements need to worry about it.

Apply the same logic you applied to Sikhs when it comes to India, "Situation in x country".

House negro desperately trying to justify his position to his slave owner. Don't worry, you will get a bone today, despite your pathetic efforts.

Once again, none of those countries say that they will only accept people from "a certain religion". They have an asylum policy that shows if you can prove that you are being threatened in your country and fear for your life owing to your religious or ethnic background or sexual orientation, you can claim asylum. Sikhs could prove that in the 1980s, I doubt they can prove that today. I could never prove that in India (despite being Muslim, I was never threatened), so I would never be eligible.

This is different from India saying it will only accept Hindus and Sikhs.

House negro desperately trying to justify his position to his slave owner. Don't worry, you will get a bone today, despite your pathetic efforts.

Once again, none of those countries say that they will only accept people from "a certain religion". They have an asylum policy that shows if you can prove that you are being threatened in your country and fear for your life owing to your religious or ethnic background or sexual orientation, you can claim asylum. Sikhs could prove that in the 1980s, I doubt they can prove that today. I could never prove that in India (despite being Muslim, I was never threatened), so I would never be eligible.

This is different from India saying it will only accept Hindus and Sikhs.
Farm Negro still clutching at straws prostrating for more punctures. Such a bad omen. Third time may be the charm.

Indian laws i.e CAA also does not say they will accept only people from Certain religions, it says they will get fast track citizenship, may not face deportation for overstaying if they claim asylum (although the semantics may differ) based on their fear of being prosecuted or are really being prosecuted.

Explain away why the US decided to give fast track naturalization process to people of Bahai faith from Iran, not from India, or Pakistan but Iran? Isn't that discrimination against Iranian Muslims? You got time till you fix this puncture.

Farm Negro still clutching at straws prostrating for more punctures. Such a bad omen. Third time may be the charm.

Indian laws i.e CAA also does not say they will accept only people from Certain religions, it says they will get fast track citizenship, may not face deportation for overstaying if they claim asylum (although the semantics may differ) based on their fear of being prosecuted or are really being prosecuted.

Explain away why the US decided to give fast track naturalization process to people of Bahai faith from Iran, not from India, or Pakistan but Iran? Isn't that discrimination against Iranian Muslims? You got time till you fix this puncture.

The masters of the house negro say his response is not good enough, so the house negro tries again. This time conflating issues of citizenship and dragging in the CAA into matters that are unrelated.

This is not related to who gets citizenship fast tracked or CAA but basic acceptance of asylum and refugees. India has no official refugee or asylum policy. Therefore we are left with the whims of the government to discriminate when it comes to admission, and in this case, the discrimination is based on religion (par for this government of course). The OP refers to the topic at hand and the government's decision.

House negros never have a problem with what their masters do or say, so it is natural for you to find no problem with these actions.

I know you have a family to feed and your meal this evening depends on whether your master will throw you a bone - so I understand your repeated efforts.

Last edited:
The masters of the house negro say his response is not good enough, so the house negro tries again. This time conflating issues of citizenship and dragging in the CAA into matters that are unrelated.

This is not related to who gets citizenship fast tracked or CAA but basic acceptance of asylum and refugees. India has no official refugee or asylum policy. Therefore we are left with the whims of the government to discriminate when it comes to admission, and in this case, the discrimination is based on religion (par for this government of course). The OP refers to the topic at hand and the government's decision.

House negros never have a problem with what their masters do or say, so it is natural for you to find no problem with these actions.

I know you have a family to feed and your meal this evening depends on whether your master will throw you a bone - so I understand your repeated efforts.
Given the farm negro is still oinking means it's hard to grasp a few simple facts, guess that's why he's on the farm, one gets what they are worth.

I like how you shift the goal post suddenly, now it's not about CAA, but India has no Asylum policy. India never signed the policy along with a bunch of countries, again it is not India alone (which is what you made it out to be) there are countries that don't have an official UN-mandated policy regarding asylum seekers including the Middle East and the entire South Asia, and many ASEAN countries. It's been like that for the past 70 years or so.

It is also not discrimination as I said there are countries that still give asylum based on their religion. India signing some UN policy and enacting CAA would not have made a difference. By that, a Muslim cannot claim asylum based on prosecution in a Muslim majority country. He/She can apply for Indian citizenship the regular way. Besides, why should India grant Asylum to Afghan Muslims, from the looks of it, they have a country that's now run by Sharia law, and it's a declared emirate I thought most Muslims wanted sharia laws in their country. So, it's not making sense why they want asylum in India to begin with, that too run by Sanghi RSS chap. Now chop chop, back to work, you missed a puncture, careful.

Afghan Muslims not welcome!

That's par for this depraved government and society
The reality is they don't want to come and live in world biggest open gutter, just like you.

From Times of India:

Hindus and Sikhs shifted to safe place for India evacuation
Indian embassy officials shifted about 60 Hindus and Sikhs on Thursday from Gurdwara Singh Sabha in Karte-Parwan, Afghanistan, to a safe place for evacuation to India, local Sikhs from Kabul said. Many of these Sikhs have said they prefer evacuation to Canada or the US rather than India because they have no roots there and because of the condition of evacuees who have been in India for a while.

@magra

That's par for this depraved government and society
Your hypocrisy and double standards shows your depraved mind. You want India to accept Pakistani Muslims but don't want Pakistan to accept a single Indian.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom