What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

201332471112726734_20.jpg

Pervez Musharraf on board his flight to Karachi from Dubai. He tweeted his photo from his account .

WELCOME HOME COMMANDO. !! :pakistan:

All the haters he is back.

PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM & PPP must be burning with fear now, I am sure they are scared & shitting out their dippers.

Musharraf landed at Quaid-e-Azam International Airport Karachi Pakistan. Alhumdulilah. Mabrook to all Patriot Pakistanis.

Long Live Pervez Musharraf

Long Live Pakistan !!!

guys i am so confuse now??whom should I vote Mush Or Ik??:hitwall:

201332471112726734_20.jpg

Pervez Musharraf on board his flight to Karachi from Dubai. He tweeted his photo from his account .

WELCOME HOME COMMANDO. !! :pakistan:

I have heared that he was holding Tasbeeh in his hands?and he was praying--??is this ture??

There is no deal. Nawaz the kuta continues to bark against Gen. Musharraf. You call this deal?

You really think Nawaz who gets all his bones from his saudi masters can speak against their orders.

General(retd) Pervaiz Musharaff has landed at Karachi airport today around 13:10 pm.

:pakistan:

Great leader of Pakistan? :woot: Really? :omghaha:

If he is a great leader, then I must be Nelson Mandela!! :rofl:

STFU this is not your internal matter these are our issues & we here to deal with our issues & discusss about them, we don't need your cr*p here.

You really think Nawaz who gets all his bones from his saudi masters can speak against their orders.

He speaks & works for the highest bidder. No matter who that is but these days he is reading US script really well by speaking against handing Gawadar port to China & Iran Pak Gas pipe line.

guys i am so confuse now??whom should I vote Mush Or Ik??:hitwall:

Vote whom you think is sincere, Vote whom you never voted because rest of all you people have tried and tested.

Whatever economic policies were in musharraf era it was not musharraf alone who controlled every department it was never a one man show pml-q team was with musharraf but 2006-2008 the graph was Flat and that was same musharraf period.

He speaks & works for the highest bidder. No matter who that is but these days he is reading US script really well by speaking against handing of Gawadar port to China & Iran Pak Gas pipe line.

Hence proving my point that Nawaz is dog with a foreign leash. He is desperate for power so he wont be pulling any stunts in a near future.

Secondly it is not over for musharaf yet as either EC or SC can stop him from elections. Considering new forms issued by EC i doubt he can satisfy the categories.

Back
Top Bottom