What's new

Wedding in Islamabad: Must Watch

Mullahs should not come on Internet. Because if you see nude face of Woman this is also Sin in Islam
Also Mullah don't need to use even you tube, because on first Page, they will see Faces of woman.

Mullah should invent their own technology rather to enjoy Western internet technology and their accounts on different sites invented by west.

Mullah's will never want technology, because they only need paradise from Allah and they will pass time only for Allah, Hence Mullahs are useless for the progress of country.

Oh i forget Making Jf17, Alkhalid tanks is also waste of time, Dragging JF17 with air creates lot of sounds and some music in air, hence we should not make JF17 because it does create music.

i cant tell if its a joke or serious note but its not a "Sin" in Islam to look at women's face as long as the intention is not dirty.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

The video did not start by a disclaimer- saying its an Islamic wedding?-
My statement is towards those people who associate such events organized by Muslims with Islam.

If this is real wedding video....

I can't believe that WebMaster thanked the thread opener........we have no right to be posting someone's private life on internet without their explicit permission.

I can't believe that WebMaster thanked the thread opener........we have no right to be posting someone's private life on internet without their explicit permission.

He got it from youtube.. some retards uploaded it... also is tht dancing taking place in a mosque? thts f..ed up!

dude i think something wrong with ur brain .criticise that person who put on youtube not me.n who give u rite if web master thanks me .mind ur on business

Leaving your traditions = stupidity (lack of words)....... no offence to anybody...but men n women dancing and acting like movie ppl makes it so artificial... and so did the wierd "romantic" poses n stuff... its as cheap as it gets...

May God keep us steadfast on our traditions n culture..ameen.

The video is extremely well choreographed. It is apparently the production of escapestudios, a professional wedding cinematographer. These guys came up with a brilliant idea for entrepreneurship. Simply superb art.

I am surprised that people are pi**ed at the 'extravagance' of the wedding. Granted that it was in Mariott and the costumes and jewellery are flashy and precious. The wedding hall seems small. The women are not improperly dressed as shahzad complained. So young males and females dancing together is offensive now?

Please stop bi*ching and appreciate the art.

@Hassan
Thanks for the info mate. I was going to ask where they got the track from.

Update: Just saw in the escapestudio website that this video and the coverage will cost you 2.5lakhs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jackass im not imposing my thinking on anybody... is their life n family (messed up) so who cares...atleast im PROUD of my TRADITIONS N CUSTOMS...... Thts all what matters... all should be... but ....

Oh wow, 7 pages of wedding nonsense.

I personally consider myself a conservative Muslim, but I also recognize that not everyone is like me.
We Muslims have this complex where we try to impose our own thinking on other people.
As long as these people don't break the law, they have every right to have a wedding of their choosing.
I don't like it, or condone it, but what they do is between them and God.
It really is non of our business.

screw you guys you people hate on everything everything is unislamic to you people well Pakistani weddings are awesome ! marriage is a major event in south asian culture so lavish weddings are practically tradition everyone wants theirs to be memorable and Pakistanis do it big ! stop whining and learn to be happy that two people have found the person they love :smokin::pakistan:

dude this video is on you tube and available for public to watch so what's wrong if someone shared the same link here..if they keep this video as private in youtube it would not be available to us and secondly they did spent so much money to show others that how great is their wedding..private peoples keep it private and dont upload it on youtube

I think as a Wedding video, the Pakistani talent has to be appreciated - it deserves applause not criticism - unfortunately we have people in Pakistan that want to see backwardness in Pakistan, jab tak 10 bombs nahi phattay bathroom main kaam mukamal nahi hota inka.

In India wedding and buying a house are costly affairs, and people usually try to spend more money than they should rationally spend.
For most people this is once in a lifetime event.

Also girls want more lavish wedding compared to boys( wedding is a girls thing mostly)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom