What's new

Webby please Change the background!?

the sniper image is good, it dsnt seem right...
you do not wear a green camo when ur in the middle of a desert.

anyways good job webby:enjoy::enjoy:

I liked the second cobra image, but its not stretched properly.

How are these, if they can be stretched properly of course:

dbbe50a84b7a3a1a1a1c61e400137cf2.jpg

IMG_2639.JPG

ah1s-013rs.jpg

U7V9266.jpg

610x2.jpg

I really like this picture of Pakistan's AH-1 Cobra Helo...Amazing angle, also a rough and masculine look to the picture. Hope you choose this picture in the banner.

EDIT: Thumbnail removed, I tried to configure the size of the original image attached to this post, didn't fit accurately....:tdown:

Last edited:
I really like this picture of Pakistan's AH-1 Cobra Helo...Amazing angle, also a rough and masculine look to the picture. Hope you choose this picture in the banner.

The picture's too small bro. And the colour and pixels are distorted. It would be a headache to stretch it out!

Message to Webmaster:

Two pictures are Flawed.

The Navy ship isn't cropped properly and on the far right side, you can see a part of it unaligned.

Navy Sea-kings have a HUGE pixel explosion on the far right side.

Last edited:
Message to Webmaster:

Two pictures are Flawed.

The Navy vessel ship isn't cropped properly and on the far right side, you can see a part of it unaligned.

Navy Sea-kings have a HUGE pixel explosion on the far right side.

thats the best you can get out of PN pictures.

thats the best you can get out of PN pictures.

The first flaw that I pointed out had some cropping problem. Look closely. You can fix it.

And as far as the sea-king's are concerned, the picture is really banged up! :/

Here's a Replacement for the Sea-king and others:

AH-1 Cobra

JF-17

SA-330 Puma

Last edited:
I liked the second cobra image, but its not stretched properly.

Webby,

My humble suggestion is that the image should be something timeless. Not pictures of hardware etc. that can become obsolete. My own preference would be a picture of the livery or something traditional..like the picture of the PMA adjutant on the parade ground, or SSG troops raising the Pakistani flag etc. etc.

I like the picture of the sniper as well. That is good too. Let me see if I can dig up any other candidates.

yeah the image of the ship is flawed at far right, also the image of helicopters, at the right, the image is blurred. among the new ones posted i only like the two images of the tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom