What's new

“We will hunt them down in Kunar and Nooristan,” said Asim Bajwa DG ISPR.

Perhaps they tell you all that so you can get them citizenship of Afghanistan.

It is sad to see you an Afghanistani to come on PDF and say things that are ultimately hurtful for your country too.

Like the Official Pakistani Keyboard Gangsters here on PDF can hurt anybody.

you got your *** kicked in that war.
Druggie watch your mouth, onion ka shora pine wali qoum ke bache soon PA will kick every Afghani a** back to shithole. Even Kabul will burn if Afghanistan give save heaven to killers of Pakistanis.

Like the Official Pakistani Keyboard Gangsters here on PDF can hurt anybody.

Its logical, PA is clearing NW area one by one. End result will be going over to Afghanistan. PA is simply warning Afghanis to be prepared, its inevitable. Think logically for once namak haram.

He said “We will hunt them down wherever they go”, and you guys translate it to Kunar and Nooristan.

Listen he meant wherever in Pakistan and more precisely in North Waziristan.

Trust me he would not dare to cross the border.

Pls note that people we hunt also are involved in killing Afghans.

Frontier corps soldiers.. REST IN PEACE... Lets see what mighty ANA is upto:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBoQtwIwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Pq5JZ2Fd8&ei=wJTFU_yIMvHP4QS9soHADA&usg=AFQjCNFJiYS7Zz90NDUeaettSeK3KVeXhw&bvm=bv.70810081,d.bGE

The first independent Operation in Marjah :-)rofl:) see how the American soldiers are treating ANA? one dialogue i still remember ... after clearing a compound they ask ANA to get a house for search ... the afghans seems clueless.. the soldiers pushes them ahead and says "get in there motherfuckers" .. n discuss how stupid n lazy these guys are..

ANA funnies:

How to kill your friends ANA style (just throw the RPG on the ground):

Fishing with RPG.. :lol:

This is how winning looks like (Documentary on afghan forces n NATO) .. result addicts,child abusers n hated by the community,fratricide n desertion ..

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBkQtwIwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI&ei=4pXFU6qVEO6P4gSLp4GQAw&usg=AFQjCNE4prtF26vLxUMdMS6RKKxpBBOBfQ&bvm=bv.70810081,d.bGE

As for killing.. sure i can make fun of dead Afghan soldiers... but i wont... otherwise... i think Afghanistan is the only country whose addicted soldiers play with buried IEDs n kills 22 soldiers due to his stupidity... n afghan govt claims it was an IED attack.

Go the the ANSF thread in the Afghan Defence section, and you will see the ANA of today.
10 times better equiped than your joke army
10 times more physical superior than your joke army
and better trained.

Noops. didn't mean that.

I meant Afghanistani and Pakistani gov policies

They can hurt each other if not done the right way.

Our governments policies are up to them, we can change nothing there.

Druggie watch your mouth, onion ka shora pine wali qoum ke bache soon PA will kick every Afghani a** back to shithole. Even Kabul will burn if Afghanistan give save heaven to killers of Pakistanis.

Its logical, PA is clearing NW area one by one. End result will be going over to Afghanistan. PA is simply warning Afghanis to be prepared, its inevitable. Think logically for once namak haram.

Haha so the black physical inferior will challenge us, listen you kufir even if PA was 10 times larger it would not be able to even take Khost.

Pls note that people we hunt also are involved in killing Afghans.

Note: Afghan territory, none of your business. If we need, we will take care off them

Haha so the black physical inferior will challenge us, listen you kufir even if PA was 10 times larger it would not be able to even take Khost.

khost? PA will burn whole Afghanistan without any consequence. Be real son of chengez khan, Afghanis position is not better then Palestinians if PA decide to burn down Afghanistan.

1. Yeah we have more freedom of speech for our media in Afghanistan

Yes im sure.. :lol:

2. we have to supply the addicted morons in Pakistan

No sunshine.. tht drugs your economy.. no wonder you hear abt Iranians killing dozens n so on...

3. Goshta is not in Kandahar, we raided all your newly build posts in Goshta and burned them after your forces fled like donkeys.

The Afghan interior ministry said that the border police had requested the Pakistani forces to stop the construction and to retreat to their previous positions. “However the Pakistani forces refused,” it claimed.

The Kandahar police chief spokesman, Ahmad Zia Durani, said the clashes broke out after Afghan border police forces “stopped the Pakistani troops to build check posts inside the Afghan soil.”

And one afghan donkey died?

And the post still stands:

709083-border-1400214968-222-640x480.jpg

1. Afghanistan and India shares mutual goals for the region.

Good for you .. you should start digging an under ground tunnel through central asia.russia n than by sea..

2. Pakistan has always played it dirty kufir game in the region supporting terrorist against Afghanistan and India, and they still do it.

Yet terrorists are found nesting in afghanistan ...

3. Pakistan is harbouring 4 times more terrorist than Afghanistan, not a coincidence that the image of Pakistan in the west is terrorist country.

West? lmao.. and what does the west say abt Afghans? should i post hose words? and why are taliban leaders caught pants down with NDS?

really i know many Pathans in Pakistan which is against Pakistan.

Unfortunately.. none here or on Pakhtun forums give a shit abt afghanistan.. even in Pesh .. you ppl are considered pariahs..

Even the founder and senior member of GAM is Pathans born in Pakistan.

Lol.. another refugee... your president also live for years in my hometown of Quetta as a refugee..

khost? PA will burn whole Afghanistan without any consequence. Be real son of chengez khan, Afghanis position is not better then Palestinians if PA decide to burn down Afghanistan.

We have beaten you guys up since the first sun rise, what makes you think that it will be different this time.

Go the the ANSF thread in the Afghan Defence section, and you will see the ANA of today.
and better trained.

i am sure they are.

Now lets see if they can control kunr and nooristan from becoming haven of Fazlu the TTP terrorist.

and better trained.

You believe in that bullshit that your race is physically superior to Punjabis? LOL these Punjabis are making sure you don't become a slave of India. Enjoy the crappy bollywood movies, let real men do all the work.

Back
Top Bottom