What's new

we want rocking star back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentthunder

New Recruit

Reaction score
i think that according to the situation faced by rocking star any Pakistani who is the true Patriot will do the same thing as the rocking did...we cant afford to bann a Pakistani instead of an Indian..e.g.we must defend our fellow homeland instead foriegner.....lets be united................:pakistan:zindabad

err..ji asal main baat yeh hai unho ne Panga liya tha...i agree on what you just said.being united and stand up for our Pakistani brothers.but you know Pakistanis are supposed to..infact they should be hospitable and courteous to foreigners as they represent our country.
samajh aa rhi hai na aapko main kya keh rhi hoon?hain ji:undecided:

yes silent thunder you are right........if we are not going to protect our fellow then who's going to.............i have read all those posts.........rocking star is a youth..........and we all know the fact that youth is a dangerous animal............they can do anything and everything.................but the way adopted was wrong, i must say.......every one has his own opinion, we cannot stop him..........and we should respect every one's opinion.......because we are an independent nation....i m really feeling sorry about rocking star.............rocking star has mentioned in one of his posts that rocking star's family is one of those who suffered the miseries on migration time.............we should understand his feelings................I hope rocking star will join us soon…………

and now after reading the comments postede by that idiot ...............im sure you should come rocking star..................he is so cheap..................im sorry to say this...........but those who have read his recent comment.................i m sure they'lll agree with me.............rocking star you were right...........!

is rocking star coming back then..............................?

Sadly NO!
but Mods would know better!
EVA ji ,i hate to tell you all this but its true that people who cling to past get"nowhere".trust me.
you talk about being united and Together? Oh yes!i believe in it too.but honey in a constructive way!
if we all "set together" being discourteous,rude,abusive to others,go around turning others down,even killing people.where would it all end up? bad end!
we have to move on.its true that we sacrificed a lot.thats why we all celebrate the INDEPENDENCE DAY.it means a lot to us.but "revenge" is not a right choice.how long would it last.we have to give up at one point or another.!
its 21st century and we can't afford to be a Strereo Type nation.
please don't expect others to back you up on this matter.

Reactions: Neo
and yes.if you think that Johnee is being cheap,i don't doubt the proactiveness of the Mods nor should you:enjoy:

I support the coming back of rockingstar........
if I had been in his position.....perhaps I would have said the same thing.......
anyways, he had his opinion.......and I had mine......

its better to move on.........from our respective nations' perspective or personal perspective.......

and now after reading the comments postede by that idiot ...............im sure you should come rocking star..................he is so cheap..................im sorry to say this...........but those who have read his recent comment.................i m sure they'lll agree with me.............rocking star you were right...........!

wat?:what::what::what:

wat did I say that so upset you? that forced you to come to such a hasty conclusion about me? we didnt have a single discussion.......no exchange of views......yet you branded me as cheap.....

just because my opinions differ from yours.......doesnt mean I become evil......
if that is the way it works then I can very well say the same things about you!

i m sorry if i've heart someone...............i was a little bit angry.......but now i've realized.....sorry to all.and celebration dosent matter when people are like us...........so called patriotic.....

i didnt said who is cheap or who is idiot........is there any name mentioned.

i m sorry if i've heart someone...............i was a little bit angry.......but now i've realized.....sorry to all.and celebration dosent matter when people are like us...........so called patriotic.....

Come on Eva .i didnt mean to hurt you.don't say that please!

if she is denying that,it means she has already taken her words back.hai na Eva:)

ho ho ho.............not funny...........well if they are or not..............we should stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom