What's new

We want Justice

My-Analogous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want all PDF'ian to support me in this cause and we want justice to be served for the following Peoples.
  1. Sultan Rahi
  2. Hakeem Saeed
  3. Amjad Sabari
  4. Molana Yousuf Ludhyanvi
  5. Mufti Shamzai
  6. Zorah Shahid
  7. Baynazir Bhutto
  8. Azim Tariq
  9. Sabeen Mahmood
  10. Dr Syed Wahidur Rahman
  11. Khurram Zaki
  12. Aftab Alam
  13. Raza Haider
  14. Professor Sibte Jafar
  15. Dr Asad Usman
  16. Ch. Aslam
  17. Liaqait Ali Khan
  18. Murtaza Bhutto
  19. Dr. Imran Farooq
and many i forget there name and can be add. ALL PDF'IAN DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THEM. Enough is enough.

Please support this thread and we will cut the list once justice is served.
@Horus @WebMaster @Imran Khan @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Akheilos @Dazzler

Last edited:
I want all PDF'ian to support me in this cause and we want justice to be served for the following Peoples.
  1. Sultan Rahi
  2. Hakeem Saeed
  3. Amjad Sabari
  4. Molana Yousuf Ludhyanvi
  5. Mufti Shamzai
  6. Zorah Shahid
  7. Baynazir Bhutto
  8. Azim Tariq
  9. Sabeen Mahmood
  10. Dr Syed Wahidur Rahman
  11. Khurram Zaki
  12. Aftab Alam
  13. Raza Haider
  14. Professor Sibte Jafar
  15. Dr Asad Usman
  16. Ch. Aslam
and many i forget there name and can be add. ALL PDF'IAN DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THEM. Enough is enough.

Please support this thread and we will cut the list once justice is served.
Killers of Benazir are dead but only question is has Uzair Baloch told something new. Now as for Mufti Yusuf and Mufti Shamzai and Zahra Shahid and Aftab Alam and now Hakeem Saeed we all know its Karachi's beloved MQM who are behind them and until leadership of MQM is not arrested and eliminated these murders will continue. As for Azim Tariq he killed Shias and finally Shias managed to kill him. Sabeen Mahmud killers will be hanged soon. Khurram Zaki most probably killed by LEJ but can't be sure in Karachi. As for Proffesor Sibte well again all things are pointing towards MQM

Killers of Benazir are dead but only question has Uzair Baloch told something new now as Mufti Yusuf and Mufti Shamzai and Zahra Shahid and Aftab Alam and now Hakeem Saeed we all know its Karachi's beloved MQM who are behind them and until leadership of MQM is not arrested and eliminated these murders will continue. As for Azim Tariq he killed Shias and finally Shias managed to kill him. Sabeen Mahmud killers will be hanged soon. Khurram Zaki most probably killed by LEJ but can't be sure in Karachi

So put blame on MQM for economy and social problem and case closed. Should i asked MOD to closed this thread? i fear that some day you will say Liaqat Ali Khan also killed by MQM

So put blame on MQM for economy and social problem and case closed. Should i asked MOD to closed this thread? i fear that some day you will say Liaqat Ali Khan also killed by MQM
Your denial won't change reality.The target killers who killed all these people are caught and they belong to MQM and have taken names of all the major leaders of MQM

Your denial won't change reality.The target killers who killed all these people are caught and they belong to MQM and have taken names of all the major leaders of MQM

Check the list and you will find three four peoples from MQM. But again your blind hatred didn't see that and your support for PMLN is well know. You didn't made comments on Lahore killing. Come on we are the people whosays correct is correct and wrong is wrong. Tell me how difficult is that?

Check the list and you will find three four peoples from MQM
MQM is always doing such things, whenever their criminal/killer caught they disclaimers, they are best in "Apny Bando ki Balli Charah do" at time of demise or when ever their tail is stuck.

MQM is always doing such things, whenever their criminal/killer caught they disclaimers, they are best in "Apny Bando ki Balli Charah do" at time of demise or when ever their tail is stuck.

Yes and killing common people in Lahore is also done by MQM and Bhotto was also killed by MQM. Don't be hypocrite and stop blaming and start resolving issues

Yes and killing common people in Lahore is also done by MQM and Bhotto was also killed by MQM. Don't be hypocrite and stop blaming and start resolving issues
As far as Karachi's security situation is concerned, YES MQM did all messed-up/dirty work for destroying our City of Lights. There were no such things before MQM's arrival in 1980s.

Killing in Lahore are totally different mostly family feud or robberies and that too are far far far far less than Karachi I am amazed How u are defending terrorist MQM and also expecting peace in Karachi

No murdered should escape in diguise of any political party. Hang'em High.

Don't forget Wali Babur.

We all want justice for all these national heroes, but we have to hunt down all Indian backed elements in Karachi/Baluchistan first. In other areas of the country security situation is not that worse and like in Karachi which is entirely and solely wrecked by MQM.

Last edited:
MQM has played the victim card for long enough and they still do a decent job with it.
Things but are changing. There is a reason that every act of terrorism be it money laundering... Bhata... Raw agents... Smuggling ... Foreign training... Extra judicial killings and many more have mqm linked with it.
Its not like mqm is to be blamed for it solely... Its just that mqm has a major or a substantial role to play in all these activities.
We can not generalize all mqm workers ... Supporters and leaders for having a hand in this.... I believe that mqm has two different branches being managed by same top man with two differnet aims.
The majority are peace loving .. Honest and die hard fans...
The minority ... But well trained and organized are terrorist and involved in heinous activities.
Both of these groups do a damn good job

Killing in Lahore are totally different mostly family feud or robberies and that too are far far far far less than Karachi I am amazed How u are defending terrorist MQM and also expecting peace in Karachi

Do you think i am supporting MQM? i also demand Bhotto's and Zarah appa also. Oops! i support PPP and PTI as well. I support Molana Yousuf Ludhyanvi & Mufti Shamzai OH i support Molvi then and lastly Sabeen Mahmood and according to your logic i am supporting liberals. Come on

I must say your approch is not correct and instance of support this cause you spoil it. I am demanding each and every killing to be justify but as usual you come up with MQM hatred and you are showing Kinah again and again against MQM and i don't know when your will be see beyond MQM. I give you logic of right and wrong but you have only one think in your mind and heart and that is against MQM and you are nothing more then blamer (for blamer read Hazrat Aisha case and result). You put blame on me also to support MQM. Grown up i still remember your posts in favor of Taliban and by your logic i can say that you support APS killing?. Again i must say don't be hypocrites and follow the right path of Islam.

MQM has played the victim card for long enough and they still do a decent job with it.
Things but are changing. There is a reason that every act of terrorism be it money laundering... Bhata... Raw agents... Smuggling ... Foreign training... Extra judicial killings and many more have mqm linked with it.
Its not like mqm is to be blamed for it solely... Its just that mqm has a major or a substantial role to play in all these activities.
We can not generalize all mqm workers ... Supporters and leaders for having a hand in this.... I believe that mqm has two different branches being managed by same top man with two differnet aims.
The majority are peace loving .. Honest and die hard fans...
The minority ... But well trained and organized are terrorist and involved in heinous activities.
Both of these groups do a damn good job

I post same thing but Zarvan blind's hatred wouldn't see that and he is talking about genocide.

Back
Top Bottom