What's new

We thank you!

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hey guys,

I wanted to thank you all for what you and the nation had have done or had not. It's been now a quite a while since I am in my deployed unit. I will not give name nor the location of the unit, hence it won't make any bit of a difference, call it confidential. It's just another unit after all.

What really made me log in and create this thread is about what I've been witnessing for over the last days from my eyes.

I know some of these things were aired on news. But anyway yeah, we have been receiving aid,letters,food, delight, socks, tea and more, from all over the country. I really couldn't believe in my eyes. Of course there are issues that we've been facing in terms of life quality and stockpiles, not us we're good but especially the big bros at JÖH and PÖH. The force command is doing the best it can, but seeing our people sending their efforts to us from their hearts, that certainly was the best feeling I've ever had in my life.

For those unfamiliar, imagine kids as young as 8 are writing letters to you just to express their appreciation and pray for your good. Heck, I've even seen a letter written from as far as Germany by an old woman. Or a famous delight shop owner from the western part sends kilograms of delight. And this lost goes on. I can only say that we witness history, when the supreme commander Ataturk had signed the Tekalifi Milliye orders, what our people did, they're doing it again.

I've been also told that military wives are quite active now on this issue as well as some local district governors from west are also organising stocks to send to the state forces fighting here in the East whereas in this regio of the world, peoples' countries are warthorn and they are fleeing their homes.

I hope that I expressed myself clear, just wanted to share it with you guys that were thinking like me that we were worried about awareness by public. We thank you! I thank you. God speed..

Hey guys,

I wanted to thank you all for what you and the nation had have done or had not. It's been now a quite a while since I am in my deployed unit. I will not give name nor the location of the unit, hence it won't make any bit of a difference, call it confidential. It's just another unit after all.

What really made me log in and create this thread is about what I've been witnessing for over the last days from my eyes.

I know some of these things were aired on news. But anyway yeah, we have been receiving aid,letters,food, delight, socks, tea and more, from all over the country. I really couldn't believe in my eyes. Of course there are issues that we've been facing in terms of life quality and stockpiles, not us we're good but especially the big bros at JÖH and PÖH. The force command is doing the best it can, but seeing our people sending their efforts to us from their hearts, that certainly was the best feeling I've ever had in my life.

For those unfamiliar, imagine kids as young as 8 are writing letters to you just to express their appreciation and pray for your good. Heck, I've even seen a letter written from as far as Germany by an old woman. Or a famous delight shop owner from the western part sends kilograms of delight. And this lost goes on. I can only say that we witness history, when the supreme commander Ataturk had signed the Tekalifi Milliye orders, what our people did, they're doing it again.

I've been also told that military wives are quite active now on this issue as well as some local district governors from west are also organising stocks to send to the state forces fighting here in the East whereas in this regio of the world, peoples' countries are warthorn and they are fleeing their homes.

I hope that I expressed myself clear, just wanted to share it with you guys that were thinking like me that we were worried about awareness by public. We thank you! I thank you. God speed..

Good Luck brother.
Give the best shot.
Advance Thanks for your services for your nation and friends of your nation.
Hope you enjoyed time with Pakistanis.........................
Stay blessed :cheers:

1280x720-ykH.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I kiss all your hands holding rifles brothers. No need much words because You know How Nation supports brave Turkish security forces. Believe me Many of us have a deep wishes burning inside with ambition to be in operation zones to fight side by side with our nobile soldiers, special forces, polices but You know It is impossible brother. It is because of What we are doing here is to delude ourselves with the pictures showing a few bastard PKK whose heads were exploded by bullets/grenades our brave soldiers fired. Allahınıza kurban ! We thank all of you !

Back
Top Bottom