What's new

‘We surrender!’ Roscosmos chief taunts Trump for bragging about ‘super-duper’ US missile

Pardon me, but when were Bolsheviks ever a part of Russian culture? Have you even studied the subject? Bolsheviks were atheist jews, Russia is Orthodox Christian. Bolsheviks were remnants of the Western Turkic Khaghanate, whose successor were the Khazars, whose homeland was located between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. The only "shared culture" Bolsheviks had with the Russians was the language. And too was an adopted one, since the Khazars were hammered by the Arabs first, driven into Russian heartland.

So sorry, but Bolsheviks weren't part of Russian culture, rather were expats settled in Russian territory. The same way they did in Europe.

Are you even aware that Osama Bin Laden was trained by the CIA and deployed in Afghanistan, as their "Point Man" in the war against Soviet invasion of the country. The american establishment whole heartedly throw their support, money and weapons to OBL and his clowns to fight against the Soviets.

Was as a result of america, britain and france pouring massive transfer of money and weapons to israel. This was despite the fact that israelis were brazenly occupying Palestinian lands, brutally throwing Palestinians from their homes, demolishing their homes and indiscriminately slaughtering Palestinians. In retaliation, the Arab countries launch military campaigns against the illegal state of israel.

Today, as a result of american, britain, france, netherlands and other western countries blind support, we are witnessing a blatant and open extermination of the Palestinian people by those murderer israelis.

Nope, those are two historic examples of how people are brainwashed by lies, misinformation and deception to prevent the world from knowing the actual truth about Bolshevism, Soviets, criminal state of israel and the oppression and slaughtering of the Palestinian people, basically a systematic genocide.

That's why it is so easy to tackle your type of mindset. Ignorant and deluded as ever, who fail miserably, to make the distinction between Bolshevik/Atheist/Jew/Soviets and Orthodox-Christian/Russia.

Keep living in neverland ranch, bud!!!

i stand corrected.

but that doesn't mean i'll stop entirely to advertise my world-views on this forum either.

i'll focus on my own life over here a bit more over the next few days.

i may (or may not) get back to you with a more detailed answer to what you're saying here.

as a reward for what you've just said in the most courteous way that i've ever seen anyone reply to any of my bickering about that awful 'war on terror', i offer you the personal-protection kung fu courses that i developed during the previous few years of my life..
just search on youtube for 'cheetah kung fu lessons' and you'll end up with these :
it's me whom you see in these videos, btw :)

and if you want to learn something that makes you *money*, then don't go learning kung-fu please, not unless you're in your teenager years, because the market for kung fu teachers require that you learn kung-fu from an early age.. they are also a lot more strict that office workers..
so, in addition to being a martial artist, i am a very capable software engineer, and you can find my site at http://seductiveapps.com
it has an 'academy' now, too, which is still in it's infancy, but it's got the flowcharts by which you can use my computer code to teach yourself software engineering with.
if you have any questions about software engineering, just post them on https://stackoverflow.com, i'm a regular there, and i'll try to answer your PHP, CSS, HTML, Javascript or JSON questions there, if and when i have the time for that of course. :)

Last edited:

Here is your beloved Hillary Clinton, sitting before the Senate hearing, clearly admitting to the fact that americans were the ones who helped create Al-Qaeda, OBL's terrorists.

Here is your beloved Hillary Clinton, sitting before the Senate hearing, clearly admitting to the fact that americans were the ones who helped create Al-Qaeda, OBL's terrorists.

but it was Osama Bin Laden's own choice, along with his superiors, lieutenants and men, that caused 9/11.
face it, dear friend... Osama Bin Laden was a criminal of the worst sort, a minor mass-murderer, and thus we ended up with 'the war on terror'.

these days, it *should* be more about who develops the most beautiful cities with fiber internet and ADSL internet, i believe ;) :)

and eh.. Osama did what he could. He made mistakes. May his soul rest in peace.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton was speaking figuratively. In evolutionary terms, the Al-Qaeda of today is a branch from the original mujahideen trunk that the US supported during the Cold War. By his own words, all Osama bin Laden did in Afghanistan during the Cold War was being nothing more than a logistics provider and bagman for the various mujahideen groups. Ideologically, he may have hated the US and the Soviets, but operationally and tactically, the Soviets was the greater threat because the Soviets were the immediate threat. When the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan and the Cold War ended, the mujahideen groups were satisfied to return to the ways they were, but not Osama bin Laden who viewed himself as Islam's next savior in the mold of Mohamed himself. So he created Al-Qaeda.

And finally, if you want to associate US with Al-Qaeda, can we associate Islam?

Hillary Clinton was speaking figuratively. In evolutionary terms, the Al-Qaeda of today is a branch from the original mujahideen trunk that the US supported during the Cold War. By his own words, all Osama bin Laden did in Afghanistan during the Cold War was being nothing more than a logistics provider and bagman for the various mujahideen groups. Ideologically, he may have hated the US and the Soviets, but operationally and tactically, the Soviets was the greater threat because the Soviets were the immediate threat. When the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan and the Cold War ended, the mujahideen groups were satisfied to return to the ways they were, but not Osama bin Laden who viewed himself as Islam's next savior in the mold of Mohamed himself. So he created Al-Qaeda.

And finally, if you want to associate US with Al-Qaeda, can we associate Islam?

how can you dare call yourself a real man, if you desire the suffering of others? answer = you can't.

Back
Top Bottom