What's new

We might see minorities revolting in Iran

Haha, do you have a quote of that?

Here you go, have fun:

I don't care about Iran more than I care about my own organic wastes expect the Iranian Turks...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...crambles-f-16s-syrian-border.html#post3136020

For the sake of the arguments, let's say she did that.

If you ever run into trouble in your life because of your racism, tell them about Deno, i'm sure they'll let you go.

Funny thing is, I'm not a racist, compared to Turks anyway.

If I was a Turk (God forbid) I would be one of the least racist people in that country.

Deno is funny, but he should stick it with posting pictures of Turkish SOF's in mountains on MP.net.

Funny thing is, I'm not a racist, compared to Turks anyway.

If I was a Turk (God forbid) I would be one of the least racist people in that country.

Indeed.

Lucky for you, Turks will continue to be around and remind you that you are not superior, and we will continue to feed the fire of inferiorty complex within ultra nationalist Iranians like you :)

I don't care about Iran more than I care about my own organic wastes expect the Iranian Turks...

Btw, same goes for me too. This has nothing to do with racism, i simply don't care anyone in Iran other than Turks.

Indeed.

Lucky for you, Turks will continue to be around to remind you that you are not superior, and we will continue to feed the fire of inferiorty complex within ultra nationalist Iranians like you :)

Be around where? I don't associate with any Turkish people. Not that I think I am superior.

Indeed.

Lucky for you, Turks will continue to be around and remind you that you are not superior, and we will continue to feed the fire of inferiorty complex within ultra nationalist Iranians like you :)

You can't do much about that superiority. Its widespread and historical grounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then tally and you'll see i really don't care about Iran or Iranians other than Turks.

Thanks for the new word, btw.

Hmmm, funny. Please educate me because I don't know. Do you comment a lot in Chinese section as they have Uighurs? Or Russia for the Tatars? Most Turks always say how they consider Pakistanis brothers, yet I don't think you even comment there. You have Iranian obsession like most Turks here.

You are welcome for the new word.

Back
Top Bottom