What's new

We lost 2 more jawans in Waziristan today

Allah rest their souls.
The war goes on we killed 8 in the last several days in operations.
Keep slaughtering them and hitting them in Afghanistan.

Not enough. Tactics without a deterrence strategy = pointless.

Bajwa aur nadeem apna kaam kero.
Bechara foji shaheed ho raha hain aur tum apna ac ke room main baith ke america ke liyn regime change ker raha ho

Koshish kartay hein - bus internal siasat se kuch time mil jaey tau shayed professional duty ki taraf bhi tawajo de dein.

In the past 30 to 40 days, I estimate that close to 100 Soldiers have died. In the past 6-months, I estimate over 200 Soldiers have died. Is my estimation correct??

Our bajwa imported foreign Gov is now visiting Riyadh I do not blame Saudis . It’s not there fault they have to meet such shameless embarrassing peoples coming to the holy land

In the past 30 to 40 days, I estimate that close to 100 Soldiers have died. In the past 6-months, I estimate over 200 Soldiers have died. Is my estimation correct??

1651030405673.png

Bas drones ko aise hi hangers pe karhe rehne do warna hawa me gum hojaynge

Yaha log keh rahe the ke bas tum log ghareeb afghaniyon aur waziri peh hi drone chalaate ho
- they criticized when airstrikes we're launched- some guy on this forum started saying how generals are doing American bidding, and than ethno nats on this forum (one or 2 but wider internet more insane)started going insane on how they are killing our brothers, they need love not bombing

You tell me, with that kinda public "support" what options do they have

They'd rather have the men die fighting raids than actually doing something

Judging by your name…Ta Pashtun yee?

Yaha log keh rahe the ke bas tum log ghareeb afghaniyon aur waziri peh hi drone chalaate ho
- they criticized when airstrikes we're launched- some guy on this forum started saying how generals are doing American bidding, and than ethno nats on this forum (one or 2 but wider internet more insane)started going insane on how they are killing our brothers, they need love not bombing

Which is why Pakistan will remain backward, and incompetent.

Seems like Pakistan is going to be the Islamic Yugoslavia

Or see heightened insurgencies and polarisation in society into the far foreseeable future

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom