What's new

‘We hoped for peace but war is declared against us from Pakistani territory’: President Ghani

Maybe we should also invade afghanistan for protecting ******* Fazlullah and attacking APS.
seriously why we dont invade afghanistan to take out their terrorists' sanctuaries there.

Aps was a major slap on our face and hard blow. We still acted decent towards afghanistan but now time to attack them and ruthlessly slaughter their mercenaries.

Time to rip apart Doval and Modi

If you want to be "open" , then please have the decency to not sugar coat what you said above. It is terrorism.
No sir... it's not called as terrorism. It's called as "asymmetric warfare".
As for unfolding events, Pakistan and China are both watching very carefully, and to pursue an aggressive line, over projects that are purely economic nature is both unfair and absurd. Going down this road will get your fingers burnt.
Yes Pakistan and China are watching carefully...so is India. Remember..China's interests collide with Pakistan wrt Afghanistan. China has previously gone back on it's word [rightfully so] regarding investments in Pakistan. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed as for now as it's still in the initial stages and how things unfold would be pretty interesting. May the best man win. :)

India do not need to intervene directly in afghan affairs with pakistan. we are doing what we can for the people of Afghanistan in economical way and keeping surveillance over which way talks with talibans goes

There is nothing wrong with India providing projects for Afghanistan's folk. In actual fact it brings a great deal of good will.

Maybe we should also invade afghanistan for protecting ******* Fazlullah and attacking APS.
seriously why we dont invade afghanistan to take out their terrorists' sanctuaries there.

Aps was a major slap on our face and hard blow. We still acted decent towards afghanistan but now time to attack them and ruthlessly slaughter indian dogs hiding there and their mercenaries.

Time to rip apart Doval and Modi
Post reported for trolling and offtopic

@waz @Irfan Baloch ..if any Indian reply to these kindly don't ban him.

See...I'm in no way "advocating" terrorism but lets be open. Crying foul and returning the favor have been happening for decades between both the nations. I'm not at all talking about Bangladesh here. Regarding the reach India has, I'm not going to elaborate on that. You can link the dots and see the events unfolding. CPEC has been on India's radar for obvious reasons. It's only naive of you to think India wont act in this regard. The development China has been doing in Pak Admn Kashmir which is claimed by India have seriously ruffled India's feathers...and despite repeated requests, there has been no effort from your side to address our concerns. Hence, India is only forced to retaliate.

In the present scenario, India dosent need to dream...it can simply get things done at her will. The recent kidnapping and immediate release of Indians by ISIS speaks volumes about the reach Indian intel agencies have far away in the middle east. What makes you think we dont have that capacity in our backyard. ? ;)

Because if you HAD the capacity, you wouldn't be threatening & barking at Pakistan every week.

No sir... it's not called as terrorism. It's called as "asymmetric warfare".

If playing semantics takes away the seriousness of what you advocated, by all means go ahead. It doesn't.

Yes Pakistan and China are watching carefully...so is India. Remember..China's interests collide with Pakistan wrt Afghanistan. China has previously gone back on it's word [rightfully so] regarding investments in Pakistan. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed as for now as it's still in the initial stages and how things unfold would be pretty interesting. May the best man win. :)

China hasn't gone back on anything so far regarding the latest developments. The previous were signed by non-serious parties, there was corruption and red tape. The Chinese didn't feel that was the right time, which is understandable.

No one "wins" when it comes to games such as this. So forgive me for not returning your gesture. I'd rather nations live in peace.

China hasn't gone back on anything so far regarding the latest developments.
They havent gone ahead with anything as well.
The previous were signed by non-serious parties, there was corruption and red tape.
If what you say is true, it'll only make the Chinese look like jokers.
The Chinese didn't feel that was the right time, which is understandable.
Why did they even sign if they feel the time is not right?
No one "wins" when it comes to games such as this. So forgive me for not returning your gesture. I'd rather nations live in peace.
I too want peace between the nations... but as the latin saying goes... "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" meaning "if you want peace, prepare for war" . :)

Even India wants you to believe we lack the capabilities.

Here comes the mind games... Buddy. Stop being stupid. If you had the capacity to do anything you would've done it considering there were 3 attacks in India these past two weeks. Other than threatening and usual barking, you got nothing.

Here comes the mind games... Buddy. Stop being stupid. If you had the capacity to do anything you would've done it considering there were 3 attacks in India these past two weeks. Other than threatening and usual barking, you got nothing.
Well..then do one thing. Tell this breaking news to Sartaj Aziz who is busy drafting evidence of India's involvement in the upcoming NSA meet.

Pakistan to present evidences of Indian involvement at NSAs meeting: Sartaj Aziz - Daily Pakistan Global

They havent gone ahead with anything as well.

Yes they have, they're in the Northern Areas and AJK. Delegations are already in Punjab and Baluchistan to pave away for the rest.

If what you say is true, it'll only make the Chinese look like jokers.

How so? They waited for the right time.

Why did they even sign if they feel the time is not right?

Some were delayed, some were scrapped for what you see now i.e. the corridor.

I too want peace between the nations... but as the latin saying goes... "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" meaning "if you want peace, prepare for war" . :)

You've misunderstood this saying. Unless I'm mistake the Indian military machine is preparing right?

Local faction is putting pressure on him and he is losing power from his grip. Army is in low morale so only way to unite Afghanistan is to find a common enemy.(that's how nation building works)

They can't fight Tajikistan or china or Iran and only 1 country left in the area which is Pakistan so they have no choice rather than to go Anti-Pakistan.

They are using pakhtoonistan card with taliban too and as you can see TTP is basically that. (Taliban fraction+Afgani intelligence)

Her posts were moderated.

@Shamain watch the insults please.
Who my comment was directed at??

Tell me which indians i had insulted?
Those who on the surface are working on development projects but are actually stationed there to provide support to ttp terorrist sanctuariesbased in afghanistan,. Indian consulates and all that shiz.

This thing has been discussed umpteenth time on the forum. I wud call those handlers and funders all sorts of abuse words.

And honestly each time we pakistanis write something indians go around crying like a baby tagging u guys. Tho we pakistanis always show patience to tons of attacks coming from these same subhumans.

I

Last edited:
Pakistan should understand that she cannot battle three fronts. Iran, Afghanistan and India. Pakistan should allow international forces or Indian Army to launch operations against these militants. They should first allow IA to destroy the terrorists camps inside ***. Once they are destroyed then pakistan will not have any front at Indian side and htey can move some of their forces towards western borders and concentrate better.
Fighting war at three sides will create civil problems and ultimately will be devastating for Pakistan

Allowing Indian Army to tackle RAW funded terrorist ??
You guys better concentrate on building toilets.
Its not a child's play, dont get into it

Back
Top Bottom