What's new

We have been noticed on Indian forums on the Internet - Must see for all Pakistani members - Indians curse at Pakistan or wishes for our destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 858670

View attachment 858671

Haha to the Indiot on the Indian forum. India is a cesspit of poor people. lol.

Why should India be a role model you Indiot? There are better role models like China, Japan, South Korea, and Indonesia.

View attachment 858674

History of India began when "Republic of India" was created in 1947. lol.
India is not some old civilization lol.

Even United Nations use the term "South Asia." And not "Indian Subcontinent."
Or now people are saying "Asian Subcontinent."

View attachment 858678

lol, Indiot China is not a colonizer but an ally. There is quite a difference.

@waz
@Areesh
@Abid123

@Jazzbot
@313ghazi

@BHarwana

View attachment 858695
lol. No Indiot, we do not have an identity crisis. It was not partition of India, it was partition of the British Raj empire in South Asia. lol. :D

We are Pakistanis, we are a part of a region called South Asia, not India you moron. lol. :lol:

@Flash_Ninja
@Jango

Or here is this Indiot:
View attachment 858697

He tries to analyze CPEC from the Indian perspective.

He fails to realize that the Khunjerab pass is not the only pass to China. lol. :lol:

There are other mountain passes as well but they have not been developed yet.

@PradoTLC
@khail007
@kingQamaR
@Asimzranger
@Dalit
No abuses for me. I am offended

We are much much more tolerant of these Bhaktora types than they are of us and even in the US these are barking dogs. I cannot recall the numbers of times it took a lesser number if Pakistanis to get the NRI RSS cadre running.. and I mean running leaving their pristine white shirts and brown pants soiled.

Not because we were bigger or better genetics or otherwise, but because the underlying upbringing and mentality is different for many of these bhaktora types. They are afraid of getting hurt or getting in trouble unless they are either extremely superior in number or they have a bigger daddy with them.

This doesn’t apply to all Indians and while Bhaktoras are increasing in number the majority may be the silent watcher to hatred but is more focused on their lives rather than wanting to engage. To them, it doesn’t matter how India and ipso facto they benefit so long as they can reap their profits. Be it a muslim genocide or smiling otherwise at you but joining IDF or *** for a little mirch masala anti Pakistan or anti muslim hatred - in general they couldn’t care less.

Does it not have somewhat of a mirror in Pakistani society and forums? Quite a bit but the composition of the personalities is different due to a different national narrative.
Pakistanis if not focused towards a foe will be more busy tearing each other apart and essentially hating on the slightest difference with each other. Hence they outnumber Indians in the type looking to either hurt or defraud other Pakistanis when abroad - which the Indian isn’t generally (there are exceptions) but that ratio of people is slightly less.

Whereas an Indian will not generally stare at another Indian or anyone else and live their lives but Pakistanis will interfere and so on.

The same applies to behavior online -
Finally, don’t forget - the military is less of the proverbial obsession to the Indian versus to the Pakistanis due to the historical narratives and educational/society bias.

A grammar educated Indian would be much less interested in its military compared to his/her Pakistani counterpart because to them its a branch of state - not THE state as for Pakistan.

So what you find in *** or other places is mostly the hyper nationalist genocidal frustrated types from a certain skewed economic and cultural background peppered with some genuinely balanced enthusiasts. Whereas in Pakistani forums you will find a lot more enthusiastic ones from every walk of life because the military is dominant in most if not all strata of society and touches pretty much most.

Most of Indians are waste of Oxygen anyway, who cares ?

That forum is the reason why there are indians at defence.pk :D

Overconfidence and false sense of superiority is something I noticed in almost all indians.
Well these days what we are going through , they have a lot of material for trolling and making fun of us.
Unfortunately, few traitors on top in Pakistan are responsible for this humiliation. In the eyes of world they painted all pakistanis with the same brush.

Which forum is older? If the Indian forum was started as a reaction to PDF, then a dedicated thread on Pakistan bashing is likely to be in its DNA.

When I found PDF, I spent some time reading it before joining it, and after few days looked if a similar Indian forum also existed. I found ***, but the interface and organization of content wasn't very appealing. It gave the looks of a forum where content is not regularly updated. I visited again after some time but was put off by the language. It felt like the forum wasn't well moderated, or maybe the moderation policy was to allow such language. I don't want to act holier than thou. It's not that I haven't used abusive language when I was younger, but never in forums with strangers. Only among friends and as banter, not as a release mechanism.

There are 2 weird things happening at same time -
1. why those forums care what anyone discusses here? obviously they read these forums as well.
2. why you care what they are talking about? since you noticed them talking about this forum, it means you also have been snooping there, frankly both are extremely weird.

Get a better hobby.

India has been radicalised to be anti Indian Muslim & Pakistani muslim . It’s the propaganda fed daily by their politicians to the gullible masses who live in such a state they have to direct their life’s shortcomings & anger on muslims of sub continent .

On the internet everyone’s a tough guy .

That broken heart guy sounds like a rabid anti Pakistani anti islam and anti Indian Muslim frustrated with life’s shortcomings and the hand he’s been given in life who releases he’s frustration on the internet .

Why even read someone like this is posts

Last edited:
The energy they have, to curse pakistan everyday and to blow up their egos, to come up with the same bull sh it, e.g like pak identity problem, failed state, china slave. which i find mind boggling that they have this much energy. i suppose they put a USB charger up their a ss to recharge another day to chat s it.

Screenshot_20220703_180302.jpg
there is also another typical Indian thread.😂
Screenshot_20220703_180302.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: waz
The energy they have, to curse pakistan everyday and to blow up their egos, to come up with the same bull sh it, e.g like pak identity problem, failed state, china slave. which i find mind boggling that they have this much energy. i suppose they put a USB charger up their a ss to recharge another day to chat s it.

In reality, all this applies to India, I would strongly suggest they start focusing on toilets, and hunger should be their priority.

@Wood

Haha Indiot, you can laugh all you want at my post, but we Pakistanis have a right to retaliate at any crap hurled out our country.
You seem to be new to the internet. Immature name calling means nothing on this virtual world. Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me :laugh:

Overconfidence and false sense of superiority is something I noticed in almost all indians.
Well these days what we are going through , they have a lot of material for trolling and making fun of us.
Unfortunately, few traitors on top in Pakistan are responsible for this humiliation. In the eyes of world they painted all pakistanis with the same brush.
Says a Pakistani, merrily painting “all Indians” with the “same brush”.

Inhi logo se din br ladtay thy hm pr app neutral ho Gaye aur ab hmy bhi koi shoq nhe raha loud and clear I’m saying this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom