What's new

We gave £1billion aid to India as they built £330million statue: UK

The British taxpayers should ask their govt why it is using their tax pounds to fund NGOs in India?

Okay. But don't you have hideous fat Gangoo waiting to get pulled ......

77fOXvN.jpg

Nothing wrong. India was a rich country when british invaded India. They looted us for 200 years making us poorest when they left. Now we will take revenge.

Lol..superpower getting aid...that's strange :rofl:

Lol..superpower getting aid...that's strange :rofl:

strange indeed ! did you know that even China gets aid from UK ?

A Pakistani in these times talking about aid and using :rofl: is what qualifies as really strange.
Lol are you dumb? that's why I said, a "superpower" and 1000000 trillion dollar economy taking aid...that is strange! :(:(

Okay. But don't you have hideous fat Gangoo waiting to get pulled ......

This is 'cause British gora's have looted and fleeced Indian wealth for a millennia...I mean 170 years or so, sucked India dry while locals Rajas and Maharajas keep sulking to the Britishers...it is not that they the Indians loved their white skin and their demeanour --Indian history books.

Indians as a nation with 500 plus princely states were always servile and docile and British generals have said that, add to this the caste and creed divide, it was so easy to rule India...would have continued if not for WWII...

Last edited:
India is not even among the top 20 recipients of British aid:

UK-Aid.png

Most money given Pakistan was not aid as Pakistan provide supply routes to British in Afghanistan. British use pakistani ports, highways, city roads, border posts, security, foreign reserves, etc. So are these all for free? Even the money provided is just peanuts for the service provided.

I am not taking any Aid nor the Govt of India. It's the NGOs who are taking it. Understand the difference. It's like if I donate RS.100 to some Abdul in Pakistan, it would mean I am donating to Pakistan.

Say what you like is the aid being used in india for the betterment of indians not for one person in india how your example would suggest the british goverment is not giving aid to one person it is giving the aid to be used for the betterment of india if so india is taking it simple and if you dont want the aid so bad tell the ngo's that you claim to leave but because deep down you really want it and need it because your not the supaa powaa u claim to be.

Have a good day.

Reality is your a hypocrite your state uses it yet you come on here and wanna chat nonsence that pakistan is taking aid

india still taking donations? i thought supa dupa powa dont take donation the fk is wrong with hindu-satan?

india still taking donations? i thought supa dupa powa dont take donation the fk is wrong with hindu-satan?
Nothing wrong. India was a rich country when british invaded India. They looted us for 200 years making us poorest when they left. Now we will take revenge.

strange indeed ! did you know that even China gets aid from UK ?

Back
Top Bottom