What's new

We don't need anybody's suggestion: Defence Minister Parrikar to Pak over Siachen's demilitarisation

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Last Updated: Sunday, October 4, 2015 - 20:18
We don't need anybody's suggestion: Parrikar to Pak over Siachen's demilitarisation | Zee News

Nadiad: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Sunday hits back at Pakistan over its suggestion that the Siachen Glacier should be demilitarised and said India doesn't need anybody's suggestion in this regard.

"I am not willing to hear from the others on the matter, else I will not pay any heed to it," said Parrikar.

When asked about Islamic States' (IS) presence in Pakistan and Kashmir, he said that he won't comment on what was taking place in Pakistan. "However, as far as Kashmir is concerned, the situation has improved there in the past two-three years," he added.

Commenting on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Make in India' initiative, Parrikar said, "'Make in India' in the defence sector can generate at least 30-40 lakh jobs. Under the initiative, it has been told to defence equipment suppliers that India will not import everything, and if they want to supply their products, they will have to bring their technology and establish their production unit to India."

When asked about the purpose behind warship INS Trikand going to Turkey, he said, "India performs joint naval exercises with many friendly countries, such as India-U.S.-Japan will participate in Malabar naval exercise. Besides, India and Australia have just concluded a passing naval exercise (PASSEX)."

ANI

DUH...........OBVIOUSLY
we are defending Kashmir from them and they're still trying to give us these stupid suggestions anyway we have learnt our lessons in 1999. No more of this.

11-knife-in-the-back.jpg

Last edited:
Last Updated: Sunday, October 4, 2015 - 20:18
We don't need anybody's suggestion: Parrikar to Pak over Siachen's demilitarisation | Zee News

Nadiad: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Sunday hits back at Pakistan over its suggestion that the Siachen Glacier should be demilitarised and said India doesn't need anybody's suggestion in this regard.

"I am not willing to hear from the others on the matter, else I will not pay any heed to it," said Parrikar.

When asked about Islamic States' (IS) presence in Pakistan and Kashmir, he said that he won't comment on what was taking place in Pakistan. "However, as far as Kashmir is concerned, the situation has improved there in the past two-three years," he added.

Commenting on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Make in India' initiative, Parrikar said, "'Make in India' in the defence sector can generate at least 30-40 lakh jobs. Under the initiative, it has been told to defence equipment suppliers that India will not import everything, and if they want to supply their products, they will have to bring their technology and establish their production unit to India."

When asked about the purpose behind warship INS Trikand going to Turkey, he said, "India performs joint naval exercises with many friendly countries, such as India-U.S.-Japan will participate in Malabar naval exercise. Besides, India and Australia have just concluded a passing naval exercise (PASSEX)."

ANI

Question:

Didn't this guy ( Manohar ) say, he'll not open his mouth to give any idiotic statements for 6 months?

Are the six months already over?

Nawaz should instead ask his army generals as to why they are refusing to authenticate the present positions in Siachen. If they do, things can move forward.

They can't have the cake and eat it to!

The same is with Sir Creek. They want the boundary not in the center of the creek but on the Indian side!! WTF?

I think journalists are trying to get sensational news from our DM.. :D

This is direct reply to PM Shareef from Defense Minister.

Question:

Didn't this guy ( Manohar ) say, he'll not open his mouth to give any idiotic statements for 6 months?

Defense Minister do issue statements when its about Nation's soveriginity and Territorial intergity.

Question:

What is there so much idiotic in his statement??Which part do you find 'idiotic',can you be more precise please??Personally,I find nothing idiotic in his statement,or is it that being honest and blunt is considered idiocy where you live,sire??

And while we are it, lets also nuke the entire Pakistan to make it a part of the Arabian bay??Sound lucrative enough for you boy??
By the time your nuclear missle reaches a foot off the earth, India would be a waste-land.

By the time your nuclear missle reaches a foot off the earth, India would be a waste-land.

Sure,but so will be your Pakistan,and all that over a piece of a god forsaken barren wasteland!!Now tell me,is Siachen worth it??

I am sure parikar and modi both were among these 50 % before they assumed office or is seemed so from their intellectual level.

CQeczdoWwAADt_Q.jpg

And your point being??What's the relevance of this news has got to the topic at hand??Or has yourself made into a norm to post this same old shiit every time you will face a situation that you would have no answer to?? By the way,this 50% number is way too big of an overstretch.

I am sure parikar and modi both were among these 50 % before they assumed office or is seemed so from their intellectual level.

CQeczdoWwAADt_Q.jpg

Atleast Indian Media is quite open when its about the country's internal issues. Try to read UN reports then you will see by yourself the problem of lacks of Toilets.

In sub-Saharan Africa, where 25% of the population practices open defecation, diarrhea is the third biggest killer of children under five years old.

Eighty-two per cent of the 1 billion people practising open defecation live in just 10 countries: India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Sudan, Niger, Nepal, China, and Mozambique. The numbers of people practising open defecation are still rising in 26 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, though they have declined in Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. In Nigeria, numbers of open defecators increased from 23 million in 1990 to 39 million in 2012.

Samwel and Gabizon highlight the need to build sustainable toilet facilities indoors in rural areas in Eastern European nations due to avoidance of outdoor toilets located far from the school buildings . Outdoor toilets surveyed also displayed inadequate sanitation; many facilities had insufficient water availability and floors covered with urine which froze in winter . Surveys by Barnes and Maddocks in the United Kingdom and Lundblad et al., in Sweden also documented avoidance of toilets observed as smelly, unclean and lacking privacy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom