What's new

We Are Soldiers

He is fake.. As far as the research is concerned, Its his producer and script writer that has done his research.

nobody recorded this stuff...thats sad .....looked like a good documentary, was waiting to see it.

our mods , should have been did this great thing! record & upload on the fourm:hitwall::cry:

Firstly, it was obvious that his researcher had a lot of help from the ISPR/army. the content certainly wasn't done by a lay-man.

Secondly, the guy's accent and tone were overbearing and obnoxious. Inflections at the wrong time etc etc. So may be he came across as "fake". But my issue with the programme was its content: there was little independent analysis, say from former servicemen. You need to have the other viewpoint rather than current servicemen speaking only. Otherwise, the show will then end up more or less being an army recruitment promo.

Thirdly, there's always next week. You guys can be prepared to record the programme then :)

Firstly, it was obvious that his researcher had a lot of help from the ISPR/army. the content certainly wasn't done by a lay-man.

Secondly, the guy's accent and tone were overbearing and obnoxious. Inflections at the wrong time etc etc. So may be he came across as "fake". But my issue with the programme was its content: there was little independent analysis, say from former servicemen. You need to have the other viewpoint rather than current servicemen speaking only. Otherwise, the show will then end up more or less being an army recruitment promo.

Thirdly, there's always next week. You guys can be prepared to record the programme then :)

IT WILL MAKE IT , POLITICLY CONTROVERCIAL!:azn:
I GUSS , ITS OKY , its an army doucumentry, & thts it!;):pakistan::agree:

it will be repeated tomorrow at 11:05 PM on dawn news.

i already gave the link above to watch dawn news live.

IT WILL MAKE IT , POLITICLY CONTROVERCIAL!:azn:
I GUSS , ITS OKY , its an army doucumentry, & thts it!;):pakistan::agree:

Former armymen/independent analysis makes it politically controversial? How? :azn:

It's an army documentary not done by the army/ISPR, rather by an independent news channel.

Hence that's not it and it's not okay :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom