What's new

Ways of improving India-Bangladesh bilateral relations?

Indian population will be curbed in the comming decades but it wont be the chinese way. Also Indian population density is way lower than Bangladesh. Bangladesh is ranked 10th while India is 29th.

Also in population growth India ranked 90th while Pakistan is 62, Bangladesh 76th. So India is doing much better than both.

List of countries by population growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries and dependencies by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most up to date figure is here.
Demographics of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

growth rate here is 1.292% (2009 est.)

it is time to control your population india....please wake up....do you know why the lives of people in india are becoming cheaper???why the social inequality are getting obvious??? it is because of the scarcity of resources...why a beggar can die in electrifying way due to his worthless life.....there is already the alarming signal appearing, it is up to you to wake up, stop comparing the situations as their conditions are totally different

There are simply no correct statistics in these regards. Especially that of Pakistan. BD could have a problem with the population mainly because of its geographical nature, but i still doubt your statistics in this case also. Nonetheless, none of that denies the fact that the Indian population is the higher cause of concern for the world at large compare to anything related to the global warming for a foreseeable future!

I see so India has a lower population growth rate and less density but it has more of a problem compared to pakistan and BD?

If the total population is a barometer without regard to size of country then China is also a problem along with India right?

However that may be India cannot allow BD nationals to enter the country so an electrified fence guarded with BSF is necessary.

I see so India has a lower population growth rate and less density but it has more of a problem compared to pakistan and BD?

If the total population is a barometer without regard to size of country then China is also a problem along with India right?

However that may be India cannot allow BD nationals to enter the country so an electrified fence guarded with BSF is necessary.

Hey thats your border. You do whatever you want. Yo fence, you $hit. None of our business as long as you keep that out of 150 yards of international border.

Hello all...

What are the different steps that should be taken by both the countries to improve their bilateral relationship?

Please share your thoughts on this regard...

Please lets avoid any flame game or any derailing of the topic... :cheers:

well..i think Bangladesh should improve it's economy, and of course, India should support Bangladesh finishing any terrorists groups.

:usflag::coffee::pop:

You win man!!!! are you happy now?

Did not know we were in a fight here!!

BTW BD has the friendliest govt to India among all her major neighbors though you would never know that if you only read internet forums...even more friendly than Nepal!!

sorry, i want to kow whether all of cia figures to be accurate info or it has been adjusted to fit in their own estimation according to their intelligence needs and collection??anyway, it seems that we have trolled from the topic here

it is time to control your population india....please wake up....do you know why the lives of people in india are becoming cheaper???why the social inequality are getting obvious??? it is because of the scarcity of resources...why a beggar can die in electrifying way due to his worthless life.....there is already the alarming signal appearing, it is up to you to wake up, stop comparing the situations as their conditions are totally different

great!! now the beggar's life toasted bcoz of India's population growth huh?. Dont tell me India is the only country that hav beggars...heck even US had many!:coffee:

sorry, i want to kow whether all of cia figures to be accurate info or it has been adjusted to fit in their own estimation according to their intelligence needs and collection??anyway, it seems that we have trolled from the topic here

Well CIA collects data from other souces. Sometimes its really contradicting with their own data. Also they sometimes misquote the estimation year. FAO figure should be the best source of inforation regarding population as they work in the field.

great!! now the beggar's life toasted bcoz of India's population growth huh?. Dont tell me India is the only country that hav beggars...heck even US had many!:coffee:

but i have never seen a human die so tragically without dignity...this scenario may only happen in the countries at war when the human life can become this cheap....is this the indirect result of social upperclass opression and inequality?? a normal person will not deserve this if he has not met the bottleneck or difficulty in making livelihood , especially in the resources deficient homeground, more people born less resources shared, more people born less gdp per capita statistically in economic aspect.....please let us stick to the topic to see what potential improvements can be made on the bilateral relationship and stop commenting on the demographic impact on the socio-econs complex, as the phenomena observed by outsiders(including your believed westerners) have already suggested the answers(though it may not be disclosed by the westerners as to protect their beloved indian delicate democracy....just like malaysia..we indian and malaysian will only get westerners harsh criticisms not when we have failed our seemingly perfect democracies, it is because we do not obey what they expect us to do....will usa disclose its social unfairness in its concept of usa is the best empire ever seen in the human history???

And as much as I am a proponent of the fence..I will say India is giving BD a bad deal wrt to the water disputes.India should not build dams on rivers flowing into BD.It is not fair. Especially with BD being a pretty friendly neighbor to India over the years.

well..i think Bangladesh should improve it's economy, and of course, India should support Bangladesh finishing any terrorists groups.

:usflag::coffee::pop:

India itself is the biggest terrorist group that terrorizing Bangladesh and rest of the neighboring nation. Asking for Indian help would be shaking hand with devil himself.

Last edited:
For India.

1) Let the water flows in BD's river.
2) Give our Talpotti back.
3) Stop killing civilians by BSF.
4) Remove all non tariff barier so that our goods can find its market in India.
5) Settle maritime boundary.
6) Stop anti BD propaganda.
7) Improve attitude towards Bengali speaking community in Assam.
8) Stop Push in Bengali speaking people in Bangladesh.

For Bangladesh.
1) Pay attention to Indian concern in terrorism.
2) Increase people to people contact and allow investment from India in special economic zone.

I agree with you on this point.

7) Improve attitude towards Bengali speaking community in Assam.

None of our concern.

3) Open up Chittagong and Deep sea port.
4) Allow rail transit for India.
5) Allow tran shipment for Indian goods. (No to Indian vehicle entering to BD due to security concern)
6) Joint Naval exercise in Bay of Bengal and Indian ocean.

Don't jump your gun yet. India need to build trust before giving them any of them above. Naivety will transform our country like sikkim.

At the end of the day. India-Bd relation will stay the same years to come or perhaps deteriorate because India is a fascist nation that only care about it own interest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom