What's new

Water Wars: The impact of India stopping Pakistani water

I agree 100 percent with that, metal falcon. it will happen.

Pakistan should send some PAF to bomb these dams into oblivion. They've got our jugular, so to speak. lets do something before they squeeze it.

Easy to suggest it. Are the Generals fools not to try this "obvious" option.

But then they are not sitting safely away in Europe leaving the others to face the music.

I just can't stop wondering at this foolish bravado. Bomb a country that is much more powerful than your own and hope for the best after that!

Last edited:
Easy to suggest it. Are the Generals fools not to try this "obvious" option.

But then they are not sitting safely away in Europe leaving the others to face the music.

I just can't stop wondering at this foolish bravado. Bomb a country that is much more powerful than your own and hope for the best after that!

Your idea of being powerful mean more in numbers eh? Can you please ask your powerful government to fix their missiles first? I am glad, it wasnt loaded with atomic warhead.

YouTube - FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA

LOL, those are old tests. Which somehow got successful and missiles were labeled as effective without further testing. N no, numbers dont matter.

LOL, those are old tests. Which somehow got successful and missiles were labeled as effective without further testing. N no, numbers dont matter.

no general in the world has said numbers don't matter. Numbers may not always win wars, but they do matter. in WW1 and WW2, Germany was defeated by sheer numbers more than anything else.

Like Lenin said, "Quantity has a quality of its own". Its only when the numbers are not used properly that they seem ineffective. One example would be Battle of Thermopylae. Its used as the shining example of so many vs so few. However, if u count the fact that the persians conquered vast swathes of Asia using numerical superiority, you'll see that numbers do matter.

Water issue is serious, one way or the other Pakistan dies, so its better if we take India with us. On a serious note for those of you who think that going to war will be demice of Pakistan, you need to realize that India hasnt reached the world power status that it can blow Pakistan up in one sweep. IF war does break out which i doubt for now, both countries will equally suffer, not alone Pakistan however in any event of conflict, due to the fear of nuclear weapons being there, the int'l community will step in and therefore help in resolving the issue one way or the other.

Water issue is serious, one way or the other Pakistan dies, so its better if we take India with us. On a serious note for those of you who think that going to war will be demice of Pakistan, you need to realize that India hasnt reached the world power status that it can blow Pakistan up in one sweep. IF war does break out which i doubt for now, both countries will equally suffer, not alone Pakistan however in any event of conflict, due to the fear of nuclear weapons being there, the int'l community will step in and therefore help in resolving the issue one way or the other.

Lets not talk about extreme views every country has rights to defend herself.
Baghliar issue was taken to International Court and the verdict is out as long as India sticks to verdict it should not be a problem. However I do agree that both countries need to be accommodative this has to happen on all fronts. Recent statements from Prez Zardari and PM Manmohan are encouraging.

however in any event of conflict, due to the fear of nuclear weapons being there, the int'l community will step in and therefore help in resolving the issue one way or the other.

The belief in international community to prevent you from committing harakiri is really touching.

I am really surprised by the suicidal and blackmailing behavior (rescue us or I will do bad things) by even some of the better informed Pakistani members.

yaar jab dekho suicide ? why not try to solve the issue? why do you have to bring in the intl' community that you barely need? why not use your superior *** kicking abilities? :)

there is only one way to solve this issue, and its diplomatically, going to war will make sure that the water gets cut off for good. I'm sure they'll work it out.

:D, man u just convinced me that you were definitely dropped on your head as a child, the missiles were SOMEHOW successful, by some miracle, not like anyone working on them had anything to do with it, just pure chance, don't worry jim, it was just a fluke, nothing to worry about here.

:D, man u just convinced me that you were definitely dropped on your head as a child, the missiles were SOMEHOW successful, by some miracle, not like anyone working on them had anything to do with it, just pure chance, don't worry jim, it was just a fluke, nothing to worry about here.

And i am also convinced that you people are living in a world of dream running taxicab in USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm it looks like you were really Pissed by Ex DG ISI Hameed gull. I hope he is Not PAIN IN THE BUTT for you anymore, Which he used to be and He was really very good at it.

Hamid Gul is not relevant enough to piss off anyone.

The larger Q`is what has Pak achieved in the long run by machinations of this kind ? after all what these kinds have done , Pak is once again at the start line ..as always.

And i am also convinced that you people are living in a world of dream running taxicab in USA.

nR1WfWPZECo[/media] - THE TRUTH ABOUT INDIAN MISSILES

When did your location flag change from France?

Running taxi cab is still honorably earning a living with hard work.

Better than living on welfare in a European country in low-quality housing complexes on the outskirts of Paris.

Last month Jacques Chirac, the leader of the Gaullist party known as the Rally for the Republic, raised the temperature of the debate by denouncing unemployed immigrants who receive huge welfare payments and by expressing sympathy for French workers who live beside "the noise and smell" of immigrants. French hostility toward four million mainly Arab immigrants has become more open in recent months in reaction to a series of clashes between the police and unemployed Arab youths living in low-quality housing complexes on the outskirts of Paris and other cities.

Gents,

This discussion is also going to the crapper. How about leaving off the personal insults and getting back on topic?

Obviously this issue needs to be sorted out. Do not think there is any military solution to it. GoP and GoI need to sit down and talk this over. The way things are going, water will be a more important resource than oil in the coming decades.

Back
Top Bottom