Water or War

When should Pakistan launch surgical strikes on Indian Dams

Votes: 8 19.5%

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 14 34.1%

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Look at the tone of Mr Adwitiya :tdown:

How are we going to peace if All the options in the meant to screw Pakistan only :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its a give n take............ but his post just boiled my head :devil:

flamers are on all sides, you need to learn to ignore them.

History repeats itself....You have a brighter present comparing to Pakistan but it does not mean it will remain same in the future too :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last post here i think before we spoil the essence of this thread too

Dont know if history repeats itself just like that out of blues or not but I am sure there are some very good guys in Pakistan who can make the pakistan bright. the thing is they need to show up. No one denies that. But do you really think that the current course of pakistan has the bright future. I am sorry to disagree its not. If Pakistan changes course of course no one can stop you.

may be you found it offensive but till then you dont have an option. thats a bad and sad reality.

Dont know if history repeats itself just like that out of blues or not but I am sure there are some very good guys in Pakistan who can make the pakistan bright. the thing is they need to show up. No one denies that. But do you really think that the current course of pakistan has the bright future. I am sorry to disagree its not. If Pakistan changes course of course no one can stop you.

may be you found it offensive but till then you dont have an option. thats a bad and sad reality.

Better post this time :cheers:

Well don't worry about Pakistani, i see the brighter future of Pakistan not just because i am a Pakistani but i am a very well informed Pakistani :cool: Don't worry about us and if we can sort out few minor hurdles we will soon come back to track Insha'Allah

Are bhai complain in UN AND INTERNATNL COURT. . Now dunt say that human resource of un and intnl court r zionist. And its the big game of mossad,cia and raw

They complained and lost, there is strong possibility of your theory is right :rofl::rofl:

one solution is underground water,technology to change sea water into human usable one,it can solve ur problem,coz u share arabian sea with ur border,that can fulfill part of the needs

one solution is underground water,technology to change sea water into human usable one,it can solve ur problem,coz u share arabian sea with ur border,that can fulfill part of the needs

its not anything new............. people refine the water for drinkable purposes............. You can general electricity from the oceans too

Besides, even if pak airstrike succeeds, what will happen to all that water the dams retained? it will just come pouring into pakistan, destroying everything in its wake. And then the whole world will criticise pakistan for drowning its own people!

Don't you think they would take that into consideration BEFORE they do it? Appropriate sized explosives, the point of impact, etc.

If India continuously refuses to stop messing with water flow, and all diplomatic missions fail, you actually think we're gonna sit around and let our people suffer to death?

Well, unfortunately for you, your wrong.
:)

Hey freakin , India is not holding any water illegally. It has not breached the Indus Water treaty, signed between India and Pakistan with World Bank as neutral party. Your governments have not been taking responsibility for the country's failed irrigation system, and blaming it on India. Please read about the treaty from any neutral source..

The real picture is. According to BBC, India is not stopping Pakistan's water nor stealing it. What India is doing, realeasing water at wrong time of year. India realises water, when there is flood situtation in India every year. It measures the water and send report to indus commision so legally we have gave your annual quota. The probelm starts when that water reaches Pakistan and washed away becoz you don't have enough dams to stop and store that water to be used when neeeded.

If your govt did't make enough dams to store and stop those water. why blame India. Blame your corrupt leaders who never showed interest in these issues and filling up there pockets for the last 62 yrs.

leggaly you can't do anything we are giving your share but at wrong time.

smart move ha

Don't you think they would take that into consideration BEFORE they do it? Appropriate sized explosives, the point of impact, etc.
If India continuously refuses to stop messing with water flow, and all diplomatic missions fail, you actually think we're gonna sit around and let our people suffer to death?

Well, unfortunately for you, your wrong.
:)

Yes sir, you surely will do the survey of the region and your scientists will be invited to do research and identify the correct point of impact and appropraite size of explosives. Yes I agree all this is happening.

Now if you are over it and awake then let me ask you why hasn't Pakistan raised the issue with World bank which is also a party to the treaty.. I don't understand why you guys keep sitting on the nukes. If Pakistan is not to raising it with World Bank that shows either the weakness in its case or weakness in resolve or its just an attempt to fool the world. You decide which one is true.

The real picture is. According to BBC, India is not stopping Pakistan's water nor stealing it. What India is doing, realeasing water at wrong time of year. India realises water, when there is flood situtation in India every year. It measures the water and send report to indus commision so legally we have gave your annual quota. The probelm starts when that water reaches Pakistan and washed away becoz you don't have enough dams to stop and store that water to be used when neeeded.

If your govt did't make enough dams to store and stop those water. why blame India. Blame your corrupt leaders who never showed interest in these issues and filling up there pockets for the last 62 yrs.

leggaly you can't do anything we are giving your share but at wrong time.

smart move ha

BlackWater, can you please post the link to the BBC report?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can somebody please give the Water to the Pakistanis.

India needs to STOP PLAYING BULLY BOY in the region.

Mark my words guys. The next big war will be over water. Pakistan should launch missiles once they complete however many dams they are building in Kashmir. we will have NO OTHER CHOICE!

Water is life and without it a country which is already starving would simply vanish. This is a huge issue and must be on the top of Pakistanis list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom