What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

The fame of this guy is sky rocketed in pakistan specially in sindh, where he is fooling his village "WADERAS" landlords and poor inocent people, people of the village has gone mad they are even trying to run motorcycles on water by stupid experiements. lol HAHAHA

Soon enough people will start stockpiling water and whatnot! Hey, we may have the world's first river wars - mine - mine - mine - no mine - and then mullahs jump in: water is Allah's property, therefore, it should belong to it's loyal servants :rofl:

Think about it: Al - kaed'a has taken over river Indus. Our brave soldiers are braving harsh conditions and are advancing steadfastly towards securing the precious water......... :blink:

:drag:

The fame of this guy is sky rocketed in pakistan specially in sindh, where he is fooling his village "WADERAS" landlords and poor inocent people, people of the village has gone mad they are even trying to run motorcycles on water by stupid experiements. lol HAHAHA

Acetylene has a critical pressure of 29psi after which is can explode violently. Wait until someone gets killed or burned.

The fault lies in none other than Dr. Mubarakmand himself. He clearly stated in the previous talk-show that he is 'completely satisfied' with the explanations of Agha Waqar.

Why would a self-respecting engineer with some talent would want to meet Dr. Mubarakmand for whom, if there is a media hype, common sense can take a hike?

Even now, after full 4 days (ample amount of time for a PhD. from Oxford to see through this fraud), his efforts are so feeble... it is embarrassing.

It is not a shame for Pakistan, it is a shame for Oxford University!

Do you think anyone takes JokerTV and its anchors like Hamir Mir seriously in Pakistan? and more importantly icons like Samar Mubarakmand have time and will power to engage in useless arguments? The real clown was Dr AQ Khan who argued indefinitely that the theory was valid. Blew his credentials to even qualify as a high school student.

The day after the interview, the only report, with scientific support on this issue was published in the Sindhi press.

GA Sindh.. :yahoo:

Dr Atta has over 852 publications in leading international journals (including Nature) in several fields of organic chemistry including 662 research publications, 18 patents, 110 books and 59 chapters in books published by major U.S. and European presses. Seventy sıx students have completed their Ph.D. degrees under his supervision.Dr Atta is the first muslim scientist to get UNESCO Science Award for Chemistry.It's like a 12 grader suing Dr Abdus Salam.

A

Do you think anyone takes JokerTV and its anchors like Hamir Mir seriously in Pakistan? and more importantly icons like Samar Mubarakmand have time and will power to engage in useless arguments? The real clown was Dr AQ Khan who argued indefinitely that the theory was valid. Blew his credentials to even qualify as a high school student.

To the bold part - Yes I think so!

Dr. Samar Mubarakmand had enough time and energy at hand to travel to the TV studio to talk about this 'invention' with the 'inventor'. Even more, he had such interest and 'will power', he kept discussing the same with the guy through the TV show 'break' as well, and claimed to be 'completely satisfied' with the explanation.

Perhaps you missed out on that previous video.

Here it is

As if that was not enough, Dr. Mubarakmand went on to discuss this invention with the inventor once again today itself. I think that goes way beyond the 'will power' to discuss.

I have a big problem with such PhD. and physicists holding such positions. Once met a professor at Connecticut Univ., he was building a device to send a laser pulse at speed faster than light to communicate in some parallel universe. Needless to say, I felt utterly disappointed because there is no equation to explain the wave-function collapse as of yet.

And then there was Hwang Suk from Korea who made a big fool of the world of science with the claims of cloning stem-cells.

The list is endless, but exposure of Dr. Mubarakmand's faculties are terrifying because he is a nuclear physicist from Pakistan. I bet you are smart enough to know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am utterly disappointed by our nuclear clowns.

DR SM and Dr AQ Khan, it is becoming apparent that they are just political escape goats to hide the actual talent.

Excerpt from: Bad Science | DAWN.COM

The saddest part of the saga is not that the production teams from television channels were fooled or holier than thou talk show hosts were fooled or that even a few politicians were fooled but that the Chairman of the country’s biggest scientific research organisation sat there and had brought a few Google search results not to say that the idea is ludicrous and basic Physics shouldn’t be made fun of on television like this but to say that the idea was not but new and it has already been done (the water powered car scam is decades old with numerous fraudsters sent behind bars for financial fraud in various countries).

But it wasn’t just the PCSIR Chairman. The ‘water kit’ was earlier presented to the country’s apex scientific research funding organisation – Pakistan Science Foundation – and somehow it got a seal of approval from them. It is to get ‘support’ from the public kitty as well. As per ‘Engineer’ Waqar (on Dunya TV), he apparently gave a presentation to the PAEC (Why?). The PAEC has had Jinn energy experts before. A presentation was given at the Pakistan Engineering Council as well, where apparently no objections were raised on the cruelty shown towards basic Physics.

Then there was the Mohsin-e-Pakistan, who vociferously supported the idea on television, suggested it was practical, even when the ‘Engineer’ was busy telling us that the laws of thermodynamics can be altered and that experimentation precedes theory always. The Mohsin-e-Pakistan was asked for his opinion because he’s a ‘renowned scientist’. Not that he’s more renown for proliferation of centrifuges, he’s actually a metallurgist and not a nuclear physicist like he’s usually mentioned in the media.

All this while, poor Dr Ata-ur-Rehman (himself of HAARP conspiracy fame though) could be seen helplessly trying to talk sense into the host but his efforts were in vain. The host believed – most vehemently – that he was giving necessary coverage to a magic pill required to solve all problems.

On another show, Samar Mubarikmand (of one terawatts from Thar Coal fame – notwithstanding money already spent on UCG without much results) was supportive of the idea and seemed enthusiastic about it, just suggesting that there are safety concerns, but not feasibility ones. The Chairman of the PSF addressed a press conference with the ‘Engineer’ who wants to sue Dr. Ata for defamation. Even the military sent two officials to meet Agha Waqar (‘Water Kit’ powered Al-Khalid?). There aren’t enough tears in the world that can be shed on such a state of science, and the respect for it. Meanwhile, Hamid Mir, Arshad Sharif and Talat Hussain had become free energy suppression conspiracy theory activists and perpetual motion machine believers.

Conclusion: The lunatics are running the asylum.

I am utterly disappointed by our nuclear clowns.

DR SM and Dr AQ Khan, it is becoming apparent that they are just political escape goats to hide the actual talent.

In today's Pakistan, the real talent (be it even Dr. Mubarakmand) is too scared to speak the truth out of the fear of offending the masses because the crucifixion is horrifying.

For example, Dr. Ata Ur Rehman, who opposed this guy (who is nothing compared to the position and respect of the Scientist), was called everything imaginable throughout the social media. The Pakistani youth would have hounded him out of Pakistan, if it could.

Even on TV, the anchor too (Hamid Mir - for the TRP ratings of course) kept interrupting Dr. Rehman, while allowing Agha Waqar to deride the scientist in the worst way and bark all that he could.

Why would anyone want to face such assault on dignity and reputation in front of the entire nation?

Another example - Pervez Hoodbhoy was invited by the students of LUMS to speak on Rationality and Religion. His opponent tried to use theories of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics to assert the validity of Islam, but was quieted down when the professor asked him to write the equations for any of the theories he was mentioning. At the end, when this guy loses the argument completely... he goes on to call the professor a hater of Islam - that in itself was enough to paint a target on professor's back.

Why would anyone want to speak his heart when it is bound to culminate into such existential threats?

Ultimately, Pakistan is the true democracy. So, it is upon the masses whom they endorse, and whom they do not. That is the sole problem with democracy, and the only solution is proper education.

Excerpt from: Bad Science | DAWN.COM

On another show, Samar Mubarikmand (of one terawatts from Thar Coal fame – notwithstanding money already spent on UCG without much results)

Conclusion: The lunatics are running the asylum.

That Mubarikmand guy is the biggest troll. He is always coming up with these outlandish figures of Pakistan having bazillion tons of gold, copper, coal, oil and what not. Sometimes the figures are higher than mineral resources found in the rest of the world combined!

Why these people (apparently highly educated) are misleading Pakistanis on purpose is beyond me. Saddest part of all is that no one even bothers to question these so called experts.

Pakistanis have to be the most gullible people in the world.

........... Saddest part of all is that no one even bothers to question these so called experts.

Hey I am doing my part, at great risk! :D

============================

ALL: Please note that top seekrat phaatooos of the MFC-1 prototype that I posted above were deleted by some **** %^&$#@! ***** above. However, I suggest that the deposits be sent in quickly. Very little time remaining! :D

Using my knowledge in field of science, this type of invention is quite possible.

It will although take 200 litres of water to run for 5 minutes or so at average speed (rough guess).

I see no reason to believe it is fraud and neither do I see any reason to believe in the efficiency. Time will answer all our questions, so better wait and watch what it has to reveal.

(PS. I do not like the motives of this person).

People Are still being fooled
And this time Mad Engineer went to Pakistan Engineering Council to fool other engineers.

Why the hell such a brilliant minds are wasting their time behind him ? and what's wrong with Dr. Samar Mubarakmand , why he is entertaining this guy ? He should spend this time lecturing some brilliant students.

Last edited by a moderator:
Using my knowledge in field of science, this type of invention is quite possible.

It will although take 200 litres of water to run for 5 minutes or so at average speed (rough guess).

I see no reason to believe it is fraud and neither do I see any reason to believe in the efficiency. Time will answer all our questions, so better wait and watch what it has to reveal.

(PS. I do not like the motives of this person).

Pray tell us ignorant commonfolk of this great knowledge of siaaanse that you speak of, so that we may be properly in awe of your greatness! :D

Neither he is giving any explanations nor the equations of energy balance and calls himself a scientist:hitwall: (might have procured water kit from ebay)

So there are two possibilities 1) he is fraud 2) Car is actually running on water

If the car is actually running on water(i.e. hydrogen fuel) then even a 10vi pass will figure out that the electrolysis of water will require mover energy than a liter of fuel to produce equivalent hydrogen fuel.

In the video he removes CNG pipe and connects the engine to his water kit. From Pakistani brothers those who have seen him perform the trick I want to know how many Kms he drove from that kit.
Because even after removing fuel connection the amount of CNG left in the engine is sufficient for 2-3 km ride.

Back
Top Bottom