What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

^ How difficult it is to get some multimeter's and a test Car to prove that perpetual motion with Battery >Electrolysis>Engine >Alternator > Battery cycle isn't possible :lol:

Apparently, very difficult! :D

(This whole hoax is a national shame on many levels, I am sorry to say.)

GOOO GET EM water car engineer!!!!!!

Agha-Waqar-Khan-Pakistani-Water-Car.jpg

This guy looks like Shakeel Afridi, The traitor!

Shakeel-Afridi-460x238.jpg

Looks like his brother! LOL

And the thread refuses to die. Why is this guy adamant on bringing bad name to we engineers. If he even wanders abt a mile close to border, I will more than happy to free our beloved neighbor of his existence :sniper:. Or if he chooses he can drop using "engineer" word from all his posts and talks, and he can continue whatever ****-and-bull story he is spinning.

It is an established fact that energy required to split water into to Hydrogen & Oxygen is 237.13 kJ/mol. However all energy is not used in electrolysis as some is converted into waste heat. Therefore total energy input required is 285.83 kJ/mol.

On the other hand energy generated when Hydrogen is burned is only 237.13 kJ/mol. Since the fellow is using car battery for electrolysis, there is simply no surplus energy to run the motor car engine as the car battery is also being charged by the same engine. As a matter of fact there is an energy deficit and the battery would run out after sometime. A perpetual motion machine is a definite 'No No'.

This is a simple established scientific fact which every science student learns very early. I tried to ask Dr AQ Khan thru Jang Newspaper this question without success. What is happening? Do all Pakistani scientists except Dr Ata ur Rahman and Dr Pervez Hoodbhoy have fake degrees? None has ever come across the Hydrogen Fuel Cell?

When the whole nation seems to believing in utter nonsense. I simply give up!!!.

............... What is happening? Do all Pakistani scientists except Dr Ata ur Rahman and Dr Pervez Hoodbhoy have fake degrees? None has ever come across the Hydrogen Fuel Cell?

When the whole nation seems to believing in utter nonsense. I simply give up!!!.

Like I said Sir, this hoax is a matter of national shame on many levels.

It is an established fact that energy required to split water into to Hydrogen & Oxygen is 237.13 kJ/mol. However all energy is not used in electrolysis as some is converted into waste heat. Therefore total energy input required is 285.83 kJ/mol.

On the other hand energy generated when Hydrogen is burned is only 237.13 kJ/mol. Since the fellow is using car battery for electrolysis, there is simply no surplus energy to run the motor car engine as the car battery is also being charged by the same engine. As a mtter of fact there is an energy deficit and the battery would run out after sometime. A perpetual motion machine is a definite 'No No'.

This is a simple established scientific fact which every science student learns very early. I tried to ask Dr AQ Khan thru Jang Newspaper this question without success. What is happening? Do all Pakistani scientists except Dr Ata ur Rahman and Dr Pervez Hoodbhoy have fake degrees? None has ever come across the Hydrogen Fuel Cell?

Dude, you think too much! As far as the psy-nt-isht is concerned, kJ may very well stand for Kilo-Jirrams :D

The guy is actually brilliant...international news, no doubt some money, all from something a 5th grade science student knows is impossible! If I told everyone I could solve the world's energy problems with two porcupines and a box of raisin bran, how far would I get?

When all laws are broken in Pakistan, why not laws of Thermodynamics :rofl:
Dude, it has got more to do with the Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics:

"When body A is in thermal equilibrium with body B and body B is in thermal equilibrium with body C, then body A is in thermal equilibrium with body C."

Latest breed of home-brewed-researchists:

TE = Thermal Equilibrium
SE* = Stupidity Equilibrium
WS = Water Scientist + One mole excess fart

TE = SE*

SE = WS :pop:

The hoax continues:

Oh dear!!!

The idiot is now talking about Max Planck, Black body radiation, Quantum Physics, free energy, resonance and what not, all in one sentence :cheesy: (from 20:00). He thinks free energy means cheap energy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can understand the frustration of Pervez Hoodbhoy. How can you argue with some gawar jahil who doesn't know the first thing about Science and still behaves as if he invented something pathbreaking. :angel: How can any educated Pakistani not feel sad at this? Why is he still getting air time? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is actually brilliant...international news, no doubt some money, all from something a 5th grade science student knows is impossible! If I told everyone I could solve the world's energy problems with two porcupines and a box of raisin bran, how far would I get?

Only if the porcupines are not the same gender! :D

The hoax continues:

This program was some good entertainment!!!

Provided a good laugh for me after some tense days!!:lol:

Resonance, Free energy etc etc all mumbled up in one place! He thinks free energy means literally free!!!

The GIKI professor: ' mere bhi rontay kharay hogaye' !! @ 25:00. He also was getting fed up with this non-sense towards the end.

One thing to note here, this Agha Waqar guy never claimed this resonance and free energy mumbo jumbo before, looks like he got something off the net and tried to do some face saving with this today! Free of energy!!!

Secondly, how the heck can he claim to make 100V from a 12V battery? And then a station for it? where would he get the electricity for electrolysis from? And also the electrolytes?

Last edited by a moderator:
This program was some good entertainment!!!

Provided a good laugh for me after some tense days!!:lol:

Resonance, Free energy etc etc all mumbled up in one place! He thinks free energy means literally free!!!

The GIKI professor: ' mere bhi rontay kharay hogaye' !! @ 25:00. He also was getting fed up with this non-sense towards the end.

One thing to note here, this Agha Waqar guy never claimed this resonance and free energy mumbo jumbo before, looks like he got something off the net and tried to do some face saving with this today! Free of energy!!!

Secondly, how the heck can he claim to make 100V from a 12V battery? And then a station for it? where would he get the electricity for electrolysis from? And also the electrolytes?

I laughed too, but also was saddened by the state of affairs it portrays.

Back
Top Bottom