What's new

Watch Top ex-Afghan Leaders: Ahmed Zia Masoud, Younas Qanoni, Kareem Khalili, Salahudin Rabbani & Khalid Noor all on Pakistan TV | Anti-Taliban force?

What did I say I wrong?

It's true that IEA is not Pakistan's friend, everyone knows this... They have plotted with India before to create a two front war, and split Pakistan between themselves, lobbed missiles at Pakistan for fun, and even today they are causing trouble by openly housing terrorist organisations and attacking our soldiers...

How am I BJP, if anything that should be you because you support this?

That was for the other guy, u got quote by mistake. He suggests becoming ally with india and destroying Afghanistan.

It is true parts of KPK belonged to Afghanistan but they abandoned it. There is hatred among them and they blame Pakistan for interfering in their country. The thing is, for us, taliban are the least hostile and we can pressure them. They are solidifying their grip on the country and organising themselves too, this will take time and there will be misunderstandings.
In other words, we will give them some time and then assess. And we will always try to have plan B.

Back
Top Bottom