What's new

WATCH: Radical Hindu lady decides to throw tantrum at Virginia Mosque on day of Eid, is forcibly removed by American cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is lies ?

screenshot-2023-04-23-at-4-41-18-am-png.925804

no no

they are patriots INDIAN ! :)

Can you provide a link to the above? If not then it is FAKE.

Can you provide a link to the above? If not then it is FAKE.

Lol

It is probably fake

These Hindu rsss Indians love to fake things .. remember the F 16 story hahahaha

The sole defense was they claimed that some some one in the defense department was unaware of a f16 count… it is like asking some one in emirates airline ie tech staff are you aware of whether emirates flies to la la la land … and he probably would say “unaware” of that fact

that single ladies only I talking about
why are you trolling, using broken unintelligible English on purpose. I know for a fact that your English is better than mine. if mods don't give a toss about this forum then why can you not moderate yourselves?

anyhoo this insistence of some that only hindus wear sari and bindi is incorrect. all bengalis I ever come across wear both the bindi and sari. heck even their national flag wears one.

by the way I have seen many sari-clad bindia wearing Pakistani women too. it might be that it is just the PDF momineen from EU and Amreeka whose females might be walking around in head-to-toe all encompassing burka like afghani and saudis ladies do/did (not upto date me)

I told the retards in the begiing of the thread that it was a bengali woman but since they kept on talking bakwas I deleted my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom