What's new

WATCH: Israeli forces detain 7-year-old Palestinian boy in Hebron

RFS_Br

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Israeli Border Police detained two Palestinian boys aged seven and 12 in the West Bank city of Hebron Monday morning on suspicion of throwing stones.

Before school on Monday, a group of Palestinian youths allegedly threw stones at an Israeli Border Police checkpoint in Hebron. According to International Solidarity Movement (ISM) activists who witnessed and filmed the scene, it took some time before the officers came out of their protected position and began making arrests. The ISM activists said there was no certainty that the boys who were detained were in any way connected to the stone throwing.

The children were detained by Israeli soldiers at the checkpoint for around 40 minutes before releasing them. This is not the first time that Israeli soldiers or police have been filmed detaining Palestinian children in Hebron and its surroundings.

In the video, which was shot by ISM activists, the Israeli officers can be seen carrying the seven year old, who at times appears to be crying.

The age of criminal culpability under Israeli military law is 12 [for non-Jews; for Jews, it's 14 -- RFS].

WATCH: Israeli forces detain 7-year-old Palestinian boy in Hebron | +972 Magazine

Last edited:
I'm upping this because the thread got tangled up in moderation for hours (for no reason whatsoever) and was pushed down as a result.

Last edited:
They ran out of adult men/women to harass and detain so now it's the children they're going to go after. This is in occuipped Palestinian territory. This is not Israeli territory.

Who the hell treats a seven year old like that? Even if he did throw stones I doubt he is old enough to cause any damage. Problem is most of Israel's armed forces are full of extremist Jews. They don't even think Palestinians are humans.

Who the hell treats a seven year old like that? Even if he did throw stones I doubt he is old enough to cause any damage. Problem is most of Israel's armed forces are full of extremist Jews. They don't even think Palestinians are humans.

It's only because they're Palestinians. Substitute Palestinians with Western Christians and you will get the same result. Jews are a supremacist peoples.

Of course, just yesterday Jews were throwing stones at Israeli forces. The Israeli forces did nothing at all.

A 7 year old ffs. Was there any humanity in these soldiers when they tortured this baby ????

A 7 year old ffs. Was there any humanity in these soldiers when they tortured this baby ????
The boy was carried with care by two policemen - border guards, I think. The camera crew was obviously at liberty to film at close range but didn't release more film to provide the full context - all of which strongly implies that what was happening implicates anti-Israelis, not the police, for the child's obvious distress.

ISIS is a ragtag barbaric movement and so is Al Qaeda and Boko Haram etc. Israel is a sovereign recognized state. Hence humanity expects more restraint and responsibility from Israel
Syria which barrel bombs and starves kids is also a sovereign state. But 40 minute detention of stonethrower is much more important.

Syria which barrel bombs and starves kids is also a sovereign state. But 40 minute detention of stonethrower is much more important.

As I earlier stated, humanity expects more restraint and responsibility from Israel. Just goes to show which state is more respected and acknowledged as a sovereign state with rights and responsibilities amongst all those mentioned by you.

The boy was carried with care by two policemen - border guards, I think. The camera crew was obviously at liberty to film at close range but didn't release more film to provide the full context - all of which strongly implies that what was happening implicates anti-Israelis, not the police, for the child's obvious distress.

C'mon Solomon, you can't carry a 7 year old against his will. If he was throwing stones, the guards should have reprimanded him verbally. That would scare any 7 year old

ISIS is a ragtag barbaric movement and so is Al Qaeda and Boko Haram etc. Israel is a sovereign recognized state. Hence humanity expects more restraint and responsibility from Israel
..........and that's how the Israeli forces behaved.......they detained the boy, NOT behead him.......
If anybody acted irresponsibly, they're the boy's parents, they allowed the boy to throw stones at soldiers who're in a hostile area thereby putting his life in danger.........the soldiers could've mistaken the stone as a bomb and shot the boy......but they showed utmost restraint there, I must say.......

C'mon Solomon, you can't carry a 7 year old against his will. If he was throwing stones, the guards should have reprimanded him verbally. That would scare any 7 year old
We don't know if the boy was throwing stones and terrifying a 7 year old appears to have been the last thing on the border guards' minds. Terrorizing civilians, you should recall, is an instrument of Hamas and the P.A., not Israel.

We don't know if the boy was throwing stones and terrifying a 7 year old appears to have been the last thing on the border guards' minds. Terrorizing civilians, you should recall, is an instrument of Hamas and the P.A., not Israel.

Killing unarmed childrens on beaches is also an instrument of Hamas and P.A, I suppose ? How would you feel if someone comes, occupies your land, raze your house build illegal settlements on it, on top of it, they will kill your family members for protesting against it because they were throwing stones in fit of anger ?

Killing unarmed childrens on beaches is also an instrument of Hamas and P.A, I suppose ?
If you can cite the event why don't you also provide the context? Weaponizing kids by turning them into armor - encouraging them to play next to a Hamas installation - is Hamas' war crime, not Israel's.

How would you feel if someone comes, occupies your land, raze your house build illegal settlements -
Except that's not what happened between the Jews and Arabs; it's what Arabs and Muslims have been mis-taught. I think you're old enough to realize that. If you haven't already, do the research; if you have done the research and have decided to stick to the lies rather than recant them, what does that make you?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom