What's new

WATCH: Indian Army displays might in Russia

As per Manu Pubby, reporter with The Print, India stands 4/18 with 2 more phases to go. Russia is 1st and china is in Top3.
Do not have updates on later phases.

"Russia is 1st and china is in Top3" is understandable, they both are cheating, their tanks are modified race tanks.
However, i couldnt understand how come T90 be defeated by other standard T72s.
here is the latest update

As per Manu Pubby, reporter with The Print, India stands 4/18 with 2 more phases to go. Russia is 1st and china is in Top3.
Do not have updates on later phases.
"Russia is 1st and china is in Top3" is understandable, they both are cheating, their tanks are modified race tanks.
Pls stop posting new thread

Latest Updated on the whole Tank Biathlon here

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vide...90-tank-in-biathlon-2017-russia.510454/page-9

it's called crew training.... same tank with untrained/trained crew makes big differencce.... not saying indian crew is unprepared but the training might not be as adequate as the germans or the russians.

also engine has ECU cutoff points... switch it off and the power rises north of 1500+hp albeit reducing service life considerably which can be another reason why it appears slow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom