What's new

Watch How Sheikh Rasheed Reached Committee Chowk on Bike "THE ENTRY"

LOL seriously?? i told you last night Police wont gonna arrest any Leader and most people said we will see after Jumma prayer...
Well...let's see Nov 2nd. But, it seems police will be tired by then. Nov1st will be D day from Supreme Court.

Hindu city of Rawalpindi

Cv2ivH0UEAA7zbG.jpg

Cv2iwgOVUAAOvvg.jpg
lolzzzzzzz Shiekh Rasheed ki surgical strike..............................he is all over twitter and facebook

It was funny as hell he made my day:rofl:
But on the more serious note i am against PMLN and their corruption but blocking a country's capital doesn't seem like bright idea to me:cheesy:

That's how poor grass root politician survive.He live among the poors of Pakistan.

he stayed there for like 15 minutes if they wanted to arrest him they had a lot of time to arrest him....

My point isn't HIM being a poor mans politician or the police having enough time to arrest HIM if they wanted to.
The point is that he was able to break through the police & security cordon & reach HIS target.
Now imagine if HE was a suicide bomber who could sneak up to HIS target ??

Like what happened the other day in QUETTA. Like it has been happening for the last 10 years.
And please remember this is Rawalpindi, the city of our dear Interior Minister & Many 'other' dear friends reside here as well.

He is a lota

Musharaf ka lota who used him and now he is a useless lota for anyone

But IK took him and he is making sure what ever dua IK did on the TV against him when he called him tanga parry is served and will take him down with him

Just 20 or 30 ppl

That's a shame sheikh
first thing first , not a fan of shaikh rasheed but that lota STOLE the show
just like james bond aka desi style
IK is not a child he knows what hes getting into

BC Sheikh Sahib:lol: Karachi wala hota tou ............pe das chiatar padd chuke hote ab tak

Sheikh is a full time item. He took away the show from dumb Imran Khan. He was no where today. He calls himself a leader but did not show courage to come out to stand along with poor workers. PTI runts were hiding and running away. Pity for these jackass supporters.

Looks like we are back to the discussions from the summer of 2014--you know, the Dharna Dramas!

FYI: Bachelor of Arts is not a low level education in any country, let alone in Pakistan. Secondly, S.R is welcome to be the PM of Pakistan: Just run for office. But his 'Tanga Party' seems like being reduced to a 'Bike Party'. Ha ha ha!!!
Bachalor of art is and third division is bad . specially when u get admission very bad results on FSC and matric. And used daddy influence to get into GC for dramatic bases . did he get one thing in life from hardwork.

Got money from corruption
Got into politics by supporting Zia martial law

Lol quite a funny video

Couple of quick questions:

Which city is this?

Do traffic regulations allow people to ride bikes without a helmet in Pakistan?

Its Rawalpindi. Yes ppl can drive without helmet their are laws but u know how good we are at following law

sheikh-rasheed-2.jpg

Don Rasheed.
شیخ رشید کا انتظار تو 28شہروں کی پولیس کر رہی ہے لیکن شیخ کو پکڑنا مشکل ہی نہیں نا ممکن ہے

Last edited:
Now "The Great Govt of All Times" cutting one province from country , Just wow and be careful what u type "Rana G watching"

upload_2016-10-29_14-35-50.png

Some channels under Govt control ( I can bat that u all know which ones :p::p:):enjoy:

Now all against Govt are Dacooooosssss:woot::woot::woot::o::o::p::p::devil::devil::devil::enjoy::angel::angel:

@WAJsal ,@waz , @Zarvan , @Windjammer , @MastanKhan , @Spring Onion , @The Sandman , @Zibago , @django , @shah1398 , @Tipu7 , @Mentee , @ghazi52 , @Muhammad Omar , @Moonlight

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom