What's new

WATCH: Hindu police officer named ANAL (WTF???) in Telangana taped abusing ordinary Muslim citizens

Mr. Hatehs, firstly, the police officer's name is Anil and not Anal so you stop trolling right there and correct the thread title. Secondly, these self-entitled "My hijab is my pride" brats are always crying needlessly. Why wasn't it you who posted that private moral policing done in Gujarat, India, by some so-called Muslims who stopped Muslim girls from interacting with non-Muslim men ? I am a Muslim and ask you that question. Thirdly, the tweet tags Owaisi senior for help. Now this fellow was never around feeding people during the Lockdown of 2020 but he is present everywhere where there is "Naara-a-Takbeer" and "Payhaylay hijaab, phir kitaab". He is called BJP's B Team for valid reasons.

Last edited:
Mr. Hatehs, firstly, the police officer's name is Anil and not Anal so you stop trolling right there. Secondly, these self-entitled "My hijab is my pride" brats are always crying needlessly. Why wasn't it you who posted that private moral policing done in Gujarat, India, by some so-called Muslims who stopped Muslim girls from interacting with non-Muslim men ? I am a Muslim and ask you that question.
I don't know what happened. I don't understand Telugu.

But an off duty police sub inspector using public means of transport . Tells us lot about him. He is an honest cop.

But an off duty police sub inspector using public means of transport . Tells us lot about him. He is an honest cop.

Maybe his personal vehicle wasn't working. But these self-entitled "We are modest" burqa brats irritate me.

Mr. Hatehs, firstly, the police officer's name is Anil and not Anal so you stop trolling right there and correct the thread title. Secondly, these self-entitled "My hijab is my pride" brats are always crying needlessly. Why wasn't it you who posted that private moral policing done in Gujarat, India, by some so-called Muslims who stopped Muslim girls from interacting with non-Muslim men ? I am a Muslim and ask you that question. Thirdly, the tweet tags Owaisi senior for help. Now this fellow was never around feeding people during the Lockdown of 2020 but he is present everywhere where there is "Naara-a-Takbeer" and "Payhaylay hijaab, phir kitaab". He is called BJP's B Team for valid reasons.
Maybe his personal vehicle wasn't working. But these self-entitled "We are modest" burqa brats irritate me.
The sad thing is you'll say all this and then some vile H will still call you a Jihadi.

The sad thing is you'll say all this and then some vile H will still call you a Jihadi.

1. Please let us expand "H" to be Hindutvaadi and not Hindu. :)

2. Yes, the vile Hindutvaadis on PDF have long called me Jihaadi, Mullah and "Islamist" right from 2014 when I joined. But my point, sir, is why should we be as crooked as them ? :)

1. Please let us expand "H" to be Hindutvaadi and not Hindu. :)

2. Yes, the vile Hindutvaadis on PDF have long called me Jihaadi, Mullah and "Islamist" right from 2014 when I joined. But my point, sir, is why should we be as crooked as them ? :)
There's no meaningful distinction between a Hindu and Hindutvaadi. Especially considering that the average Hindu today will be trained, educated, and indoctrinated to worship Savarkar and follow Hindutva ideology.

And anyway, anyone who affiliates themselves with a religion with a built-in barbaric caste system shouldn't be seen in a positive light.

There's no meaningful distinction between a Hindu and Hindutvaadi. Especially considering that the average Hindu today will be trained, educated, and indoctrinated to worship Savarkar and follow Hindutva ideology.

And anyway, anyone who affiliates themselves with a religion with a built-in barbaric caste system shouldn't be seen in a positive light.
Good Parody post...especially on this forum.
As far as ANAL? wtf, the name Anil is quite clear, maybe you confused the name for your loved ones while writing it.

Calling it a parody post won't change the truth behind it.
hehe... Your kind of bigoted trolls are a dime a dozen. Maligning adherents of any religion different from your own is after all a hot-selling topic on this forum without any moderation of any kind. But for now, welcome to my ignore list.

hehe... Your kind of bigoted trolls are a dime a dozen. Maligning adherents of any religion different from your own is after all a hot-selling topic on this forum without any moderation of any kind. But for now, welcome to my ignore list.
I'm a bigot because...I post footage of his co-religionists being bigots! Pajeet thought ka kamal!

Good Parody post...especially on this forum.
As far as ANAL? wtf, the name Anil is quite clear, maybe you confused the name for your loved ones while writing it.
your shill is he? next time make sure he switches on his VPN etc.
hatehs.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom