What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

You guys are blessed with some of the best voices and mix of modern singing with sufi qalam in it.. for an Urdu speaker, it is a bliss (even on this side of the border)... Not sure why, but i am tuned in :P and will not troll at these lovely voices... Reminds me of growing up in the hills and listening to some of these people and am an IK fan anyways (the cricketer)

Guys dont waste your time on the same speech. Maen NRO nahi doan ga. Maen choron ko nahi choron ga. Maen maen maen................infinity.
I hope those are the first words he utters. Music to any patriotic Pakistani's ears.

You guys are blessed with some of the best voices and mix of modern singing with sufi qalam in it.. for an Urdu speaker, it is a bliss (even on this side of the border)... Not sure why, but i am tuned in :P and will not troll at these lovely voices... Reminds me of growing up in the hills and listening to some of these people and am an IK fan anyways (the cricketer)
You should become a fan of IK the politician. It is people with vision such as he that will bring peace to the sub continent. I hope someone with the same vision will rise on your side of the border.
Countries don't prosper, regions do.

20190721_162025.jpg
#MarasiMedia my dear Pak... #Lifafas are having a heartattack... regardless... they are even against the Pak Armed Forces so no surprise...

I am checking State TV(PTV) they are showing this what time is exact speech they are showing this

I hope those are the first words he utters. Music to any patriotic Pakistani's ears.

You should become a fan of IK the politician. It is people with vision such as he that will bring peace to the sub continent. I hope someone with the same vision will rise on your side of the border.
Countries don't prosper, regions do.
Peace is inevitable... Question is when.. (let's do the rest on another thread, another day).. You guys should enjoy it tonight :-)

How can they? IK didn't take an airplane full of lifafa sahafis with on US yatra where they use to do shopping on our tax money.

When will he be speaking what channel I should watch is it on State TV(PTV) any better quality stream again it's for my pops I don't watch TV that much my pops isnt into streaming

Peace is inevitable... Question is when..
I hope you are right and I hope in our lifetimes.

When will he be speaking what channel I should watch is it on State TV(PTV) any better quality stream again it's for my pops I don't watch TV that much my pops isnt into streaming
Journalists ka bhi ehtesaab chahiye.

Do you have apple TV or any digital box?
Here is youtube link bro

Is it being live streamed on YouTube?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom