What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

Tell me?

• Are Muslims gathered here?
  • Or Pakistani's gathered here?
Therein lies your answer.

You said it boss.

Simple.

One is a national identity and the other a religious identity.

If you then want to know which identity holds more value, you should hold a survey of all the people there.

From my personal perspective, my Islamic identity will always be more important than my national identity as my Islamic identity is eternal and will serve me in this world and the hereafter. In my grave the angels will ask me my religion not my nationality.

This does not cheapen my national identity, I hold it as dear as anyone else does.

For others they may have different opinions.

EAB7d1GWsAIm13L.jpg

Who told you that ? No it isn't , Even if USA attack Pakistan , even if we go to war , relation will still be there .. It is call international diplomacy or you can call it hypocrisy....

Why not we wait for Brexit first , and keep in mind Pakistan did sign some strategic partnership mou with EU.

No they don't ,first they are in Russian control , 2nd USA is in middle
(in Afghnistan) .. And who even told you economy is only "Energy" where we will going to sell our products after we fulfil our demands through C-Asia?

Yes we have to target African markets , but we don't want to and don't have to lose USA and EU markets.. We are already in EU and USA , and we have to work hard for African markets...
Pakistan has to show on international level that its a growing econom many will invest and ask you to invest in the local economy of that country
You can lie to yourself but relations are at the dead and pakistan doesnt hold much relevance for Uncle Sam be it and they have already cut that thread you wanna keep hanging to that be my guest
Energy is the economy, pakistan is the prime example check last 2 decades
EU is a big partner but if Pakistan is able to create cheap good quality products wouldnt Pakistan be able to sell those in EU as well India holds much bigger market' for country of 200 million pakistan can export much more than many other countries

Please do tell me why Pakistan was created ?

Well you can say that but the current policies and history of Pakistan says otherwise

Policies of the past, YES but policies of the present are moving away from this ridiculous notion. One only has to look at our enmity with afghanistan to see how these policies have done more damage to us than anything else. More and more Pakistanis are beginning to see this including the ruling elite.

Pakistan has to show on international level that its a growing econom many will invest and ask you to invest in the local economy of that country
You can lie to yourself but relations are at the dead and pakistan doesnt hold much relevance for Uncle Sam be it and they have already cut that thread you wanna keep hanging to that be my guest
Energy is the economy, pakistan is the prime example check last 2 decades
EU is a big partner but if Pakistan is able to create cheap good quality products wouldnt Pakistan be able to sell those in EU as well India holds much bigger market' for country of 200 million pakistan can export much more than many other countries

Not that it matters thanks to China, but can you provide evidence that our relationship with the americans are dead? If what you say is true then please remember to post the links here.

Back
Top Bottom