What's new

Was our Navy Using night vision tools vs Terrorist

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Was our Navy Using night vision tools vs Terrorist

Why and how the 4-6 men group was able to hold off 1000+ response team ?

The only think I can think of is they had night vision goggles , and weapons that did not give a spark when fired to be completely hidden in darkness of night or even usage of sniper guns

Obviously if they garrisoned the complex building there must have been something of great value that our forces did not took them out with BRUTE force

Also I do not feel that the media played their role

the terrorist were using night vision googles

i am not sure about the SSGN's

dawn once reported that night vision googles are available in Dara market.

^ Yeah, they said it's from equipment found in AFG battlefield captured by Taliban...

Let's not discuss Operation details (including equipment usage) on a public forum... Operational details should be kept confidential, besides hardly anyone here would be able to answer you with primary information.

Anyone can take a guess and that is yes most likely their were using NV...Do I know for a fact, no.

The response team was not made up of 1K personnel. They were only 12 to 20 personnel in the initial rapid respone team. The rest of the personnel came in later. The first respondants were the Naval RRT on the base, than came the SSG(N) followed by the Rangers and later on the Police to man the outer cordon (Outside the perimeter wall) and the blocking position on Malir river (This part was carried out with Rangers). The SSG and the Army came in later as the SSG had to be flown in from Tarbela.

"The SSG and the Army came in later as the SSG had to be flown in from Tarbela'.

To My Indian colleague here,

Please accept my apology regarding the mumbai attacks when I couldnot understand why the special forces had to be flown in from dehli-----now we have to fly them from tarbela----.

My friends---it proves a point that I had made awhile ago----we are a fool out of the same seed.

"The SSG and the Army came in later as the SSG had to be flown in from Tarbela'.

To My Indian colleague here,

Please accept my apology regarding the mumbai attacks when I couldnot understand why the special forces had to be flown in from dehli-----now e have to fly them from tarbela----.

My friends---it proves a point that I had made awhile ago----we are a fool out of the same seed.

In addition to this the marcos were stuck in a traffic jam, don't know whether to laugh or what

The problem is availability

The local Police need to get a operation going to confiscate , "questionable" things like night vision equipments from markets , and find out where these terrorist are finding weapons ?

The reason why its hard to track these culprits is becasue they are using hard cash , and not using debit cards or credit cards so tracking their movement is problomatic

But its surprising how they can exploit or know specific of the path to get into the base so close

Google Map should be banned - immediately untill they delete pictures of sensitive areas

Back
Top Bottom