What's new

Was Jinnah's Pakistan worth the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen enough of your BS you want to discuss every thing that is not related to the topic, just to make a mess of things. You want to be considered a reshtaydar of a chimp be my guest. No one here cares. Stick to the topic or just leave.

Agree its off topic. But what I say is not BS and I am not here to mess things up, its just that 'ajeeb mode le li is conversation ne'
BTW, not just me you also are rishteaar of chimp.

Agree its off topic. But what I say is not BS and I am not here to mess things up, its just that 'ajeeb mode le li is conversation ne'
BTW, not just me you also are rishteaar of chimp.

no1.jpg

Well since you seem to be quite interested to not just argue for arguments sake and I believe you really do want to know about the merits and demerits of the the theory of evolution according to us, I would suggest you to kindly go through the links provided on this page to sufficiently answer all your queries and arguments.

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth

Also I would invite you to study the Holy Qur'an's translation for your own understanding and without prejudice.

I would request the Muslims to provide our dear cat with a link to a good authentic translation to Qur'an for those who want to learn.

Well since you seem to be quite interested to not just argue for arguments sake and I believe you really do want to know about the merits and demerits of the the theory of evolution according to us, I would suggest you to kindly go through the links provided on this page to sufficiently answer all your queries and arguments.

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth

Also I would invite you to study the Holy Qur'an's translation for your own understanding and without prejudice.

I would request the Muslims to provide our dear cat with a link to a good authentic translation to Qur'an for those who want to learn.

Thanks, indeed I am not arguments just for the sake of it. I truly believe, at this moment what I say. I shall read the link.
Also, I shall find and give you links for you to read as to why evolution is Fact.
Also if you can send a quick link to quran it will be easy for me.

:hitwall: the way you represented OUR RELIGION IS SHOCKING!!!! BY CALLING HINDUS NAMES YOU CLEARLY SHOWED OUR RELIGION IS NOT THE RELIGION OF PEACE JUST EXACTLY WHAT THE WORLD WISHES TO PORTRAY!!!

TRUE ISLAM is the religion of peace!!! but the current brand found amongst muslims of the world is just SHAMEFUL!!!

don't forget when our BELOVED PROPHET was attacked by the children of taif & the angel GABRIEL came down & said oh prophet of Allah should i destroy these people he said NO don't!! i will pray for them that they turn to islam!!! PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE ISLAM PREACHES!!!

so control your anger!! leave the matter with Allah! you concentrate on fixing yourself first BROTHER!

ISLAM was spread by honesty,truth,justice,equality & patience!!
its not the time for peace buddy......its da time to end this all!!!!!
I compared both religions.........!!!
n THey r da one who started it............:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom